attention Poster named Jim Fiest Sux

He told me once. His counsin got sucked in by Jim Feist picks and bet a boatload of money he didn't have and couldn't afford so that is how he said he came about his name.

Thanks Mr. General, and dmmd98, it was my brother-in-law who was screwed by the Feisty boys. Finally made it over here. Been a hectic month for me. I'll give you the interview you want, I'll be eback around 10 or 11 tonite to find out if you still want to interview me. NICE site Shrinky and Mr. Pete! Hey JJ I'll be in Newark tomorrow how bout lunch??:smokesmal

JimFiestSux you will be in Newark tomorrow??

No way will I meet you, you have connections and I am afraid of you as you might want to kick y ass

I pass Pal

Good Luck and welcome aboard

Mr. Shrink, you have a great place here. I also promise to keep my cool and be a good addition to this site!
Coconutman,
I stay in upstate NY mostly with my girlfriend and help my Godfather by answering phones , mostly on weekends. But my true roots are on Madison Street in NYC. A couple blocks from China Town,lol.

JJ,
Man your loss buddy,lol. Would've bought you the best lunch and even would've bought you the best BJ you ever had from this girl in Newark,lol.

Glad to be here. :+excited-