Anyone like the panthers at -7.5

King, you are writing action at a good #, stick it out for awhile. Not a huge diff from 7'-8. Wouldn't move it, till you have a flood of Panther $. But if you know your clientelle, and know they will lay the fav no matter what the price, bump it to 8.

I would also agree with Loman that there is really not a significant difference between 7 1/2 or 8...

Good Luck to you as I am WITH YOU...

GO PACKERS!!!

P.S.

Can anyone give me a ratio of Panther tickets to Packer ones?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Yeah unless your gonna move it up to 10, it really doesn't matter all of that much to go to 8,8.5, 9, or 9.5.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
I take that back. If they are buying the half point on you, then yes, move it up right now to at least 8.

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
Hitman26 said:
I take that back. If they are buying the half point on you, then yes, move it up right now to at least 8.

No, no one is buyign points, and that is what my assumption was, no diff between 7.5-9.5, but wanted to be sure. Maybe ill try to get away with a 10 spot hehe....jk

hondaman

EOG Member
from caribsports

<TABLE class=bet cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 233 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>9:05pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Packers vs Panthers (Week 4)(ABC) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Panthers 56.19%
Packers 43.81%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>9108 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 3 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>9:05pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Packers vs Panthers (Will The Game Be Decided By Exactly 3 Points?)(ABC) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Yes 69.23%
No 30.77%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>13 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 5 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>9:05pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Packers vs Panthers (Will The Game Go Into Overtime?)(ABC) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Yes 95.00%
No 5.00%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>20 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 17 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>9:05pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Packers vs Panthers (Will Jake Delhomme (CAR) Throw A TD Pass In The 2nd Quarter?)(Must Play) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Yes 87.50%
No 12.50%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>8 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 21 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>9:05pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Packers vs Panthers (Will Either Team Score In The Final 2 Minutes Of The 1st Half)(If Score Occurs At Exactly The 2 Minute Mark - Yes Is The Winner) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Yes 7.69%
No 92.31%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>13 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 405 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>10/09 1:00pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Bears vs Browns (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Bears 53.33%
Browns 46.67%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>45 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 411 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>10/09 1:00pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Seahawks vs Rams (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Rams 61.54%
Seahawks 38.46%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>39 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 413 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>10/09 1:00pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Patriots vs Falcons (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Falcons 47.83%
Patriots 52.17%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>69 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 415 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>10/09 1:00pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Dolphins vs Bills (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Bills 33.33%
Dolphins 66.67%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>63 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 417 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>10/09 1:00pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Ravens vs Lions (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Lions 63.16%
Ravens 36.84%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>57 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 419 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>10/09 1:00pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Titans vs Texans (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Titans 100.00%
Texans 0.00%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>21 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 425 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>10/09 4:15pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Eagles vs Cowboys (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Cowboys 9.38%
Eagles 90.63%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>96 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 427 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>10/09 4:15pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Redskins vs Broncos (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Redskins 7.50%
Broncos 92.50%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>120 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_b># 429 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>10/09 8:35pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Bengals vs Jaguars (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>Bengals 85.00%
Jaguars 15.00%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_b>60 Bets
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a># 431 </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>10/10 9:05pm </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Steelers vs Chargers (Week 5) </TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>Steelers 48.28%
Chargers 51.72%
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>87 Bets</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THE SHRINK said:
I would also agree with Loman that there is really not a significant difference between 7 1/2 or 8...

Good Luck to you as I am WITH YOU...

GO PACKERS!!!

P.S.

Can anyone give me a ratio of Panther tickets to Packer ones?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
Honda, where did you get that info? And why teh high percentage of the game going into OT?? I realize its only 20 bets, but stilllllllll

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Personally, I thought it wiser to buy down to plus 7, Looking for a Push/Win, better vig if win. This is Brett Favre here.

Can GB go 0-4??

Let me know later. :cocktail

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
I had to check the score 3 different places when I woke up this morning. I went to bed when it was 30-14 in the 3rd or something like that, and resigned to only a small win this week....Now I can really party this weekend.