Anyone have a clue what's wrong with me?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I woke up one morning and my left testicle began to hurt and so did my lower left side of my back. I pissed in a cup and haven't got results back yet but my doctor tries to explain it away as just build up and I need to jack off to let it all out. Okay? I did exactly what he said and I felt fine for a few days but the sharp pain just as before came back. I'm urinating and going to the bathroom just fine. Not hurting there. Got no STDs. 37 years old man.

WTF CAN THIS BE? MY DIET? INFECTION?

That would suck if its cancer. I know one of you had to go through something similar at least once.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
If Godforbid it is better to know now, but probably worse case scenario. No reason to panic until it's confirmed.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
True. Just sucks. I did have a kidney stone 7 years ago and somebody suggested it might be another one. We'll see. I'll keep updated. I just don't get how the pain goes away then comes back a few days later.

railbird

EOG Master
sounds like testicilar ancer, get in now. exact symptoms of my cousin who passed away 2 years ago at age 37

Valuist

EOG Master
I guess prostate cancer couldn't be ruled out either, although age 37 is pretty young for that. I have a friend who's brother had testicular cancer and it was similar symptoms. He did beat it (over 10 years ago) and it has not returned.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
A good trivia question i always used that most people did not know was what kind of cancer did Brian Piccolo die from. Most did not know it was testicular cancer. Railbird is right. The cure rate these days for testicular cancer is in the high 90's.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Pro, i wouldn't worry too much until you know more. Billy could be right with the hernia though. it could be a thousand thing other than cancer.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Thanks guys. I'll call the doc tomorrow and see what came up with the urine. If he's playing games then I'll just go to urgent care where they got all the equipment.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Might be a good idea to jam on the breaks with the booze. A potential double positive also might be you'll start winning.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Drink only water.

Lots of it.

Our bodies have a wonderful way of healing from within.

Unless, of course, it's cancer where our body actually attacks itself.

#Insidious

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I woke up one morning and my left testicle began to hurt and so did my lower left side of my back. I pissed in a cup and haven't got results back yet but my doctor tries to explain it away as just build up and I need to jack off to let it all out. Okay? I did exactly what he said and I felt fine for a few days but the sharp pain just as before came back. I'm urinating and going to the bathroom just fine. Not hurting there. Got no STDs. 37 years old man.

That would suck if its cancer. I know one of you had to go through something similar at least once.

Halloween morning, 2018. I wake up and get out of bed like I have done every other day of my life. I put both feet on the floor and collapse. My right leg felt as if someone was hammering nails into it. I have no idea how but I manage to get up and find something to use as a crutch so I can go to the bathroom and do other stuff. I call the Urgent Care Clinic and book an ASAP visit. I got and am told it is ITBS - IT Band Syndrome - something where an injury doesn't heal and gets injured again. OK. I am told to take it easy and rest and things will get better in a few weeks.

I go home, give candy to a neighbor to give kids and go to bed about 6P. Things don't get better in a few weeks. I go see an Ortho Doc. He tells me it is my Sciatica - an issue I dealt with a few years earlier. I go to PT - nothing gets better.

It is now Jan. 2019. I am sleeping on a futon because I cannot lift my leg high enough to get into a bed. I am OK pain wise when I stand up and walk. Tolerable when seated. Insufferable pain when paying down. I am so doped on medication and pain pills I don't bother driving since I know I am a DUI waiting to happen. I miss family functions because I cannot sleep and I am in pain.

Feb 16, 2019 after I miss another family function my family gets tired of hearing me scream in pain and Dad, Bro, Nephew all Kidnap me and take me to the Hoag ER. I get an MRI but in order to get one I need my right leg shot full or morphine to deaden the pain. Because my leg doesn't hurt I sleep for 5 hours which is around how much I slept the entire week.

30 hours later I get some doc I have never seen before walk into my room. He tells me he saw the MRI results. I have MALIGNANT CANCER and he wants to see me Friday. 100 of the longest hours of my life I see him and find out all I am told.

DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! IT IS YOUR BODY! If you are in pain DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! I had a list from SoCal to the Moon from doctors saying: "I don't know what it IS, I just know what it is NOT!"

If you are in pain - FUCK EVERYONE! Put your foot in the ground and stand up for your rights! DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN LOOK YOU IN THE EYES AND SAY: "I know what the problem is"

I did not do that and as a result suffered and suffered incredible pain for longer than I should have,

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Get a new doctor. He should have ordered ultra sound on testicles at a minimum. Telling you its build up and to jerk off is ridiculous

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Got all tests done and there are a shit load of kidney stones. Cant piss them out. Pretty much what a lot of people said here. I'm going to suffer if I don't drink more water, watch what I eat and chill with the alcohol.

Ray and Winky are right too. Its your body. Don't let anybody even if they're a doctor half ass you for whatever reason.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Got all tests done and there are a shit load of kidney stones. Cant piss them out. Pretty much what a lot of people said here. I'm going to suffer if I don't drink more water, watch what I eat and chill with the alcohol.

Ray and Winky are right too. Its your body. Don't let anybody even if they're a doctor half ass you for whatever reason.

Fyi...The most common medication prescribed for this reason is tamsulosin. Tamsulosin (Flomax) relaxes the ureter, making it easier for the stone to pass. You may also need pain and anti-nausea medicine as you wait to pass the stone.

Sorry and hope you feel better soon!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Yeah Ray I got a 7 day supply of that. I'm going back next week to see if anything really changed or at the very least if the small ones have passed. That pain is just unbearable when it comes. Cant explain it to people who never had kidney stones. I'm still doing landscaping because I enjoy doing it and I get sun but I don't like the uneasiness of not knowing when I will get hit again with that pain. Ibuprofen can only do so much.