Anyone cold plunge?

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I have done cryotherapy the last 7 years. Have a membership in Vegas at cryo one. Helps with recovery and gives energy when tired. Lot of poker players go there.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
gets me firing in pickle, JK should try it

Birdie, I've learned some advanced pickleball techniques watching Ben Johns on YouTube.

What's your single best piece of pickleball advice, first for a beginner and then for an expert.

railbird

EOG Master
Birdie, I've learned some advanced pickleball techniques watching Ben Johns on YouTube.

What's your single best piece of pickleball advice, first for a beginner and then for an expert.
beginners id say praactice 3rd shot drops until you can make them also backhand roll volleys. advance players weaponize serve and watch christian mccaffery workout videos to improve explosiveness

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

There's always the polar bear plunge in fresh frigid Coney Island bay as an annual event.

dogball

EOG Master
Yes,, i have been doing at at 45-50 degrees and really liking it. I prefer entering direct from sauna but I am kind of surprised how successful ive been adapting and staying in and how good I feel afterwards. Id like to read up on the science behind this but i know its releasing chemicals to improve vitality and organ function.

dogball

EOG Master
I have done cryotherapy the last 7 years. Have a membership in Vegas at cryo one. Helps with recovery and gives energy when tired. Lot of poker players go there.
i did it twice, i think you need to undertake regular treatment multiple times a week to realize benefits- at least what was told to me. IDK, do you like it? I was scared but it was mostly nothing.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
i did it twice, i think you need to undertake regular treatment multiple times a week to realize benefits- at least what was told to me. IDK, do you like it? I was scared but it was mostly nothing.
Nothing to be scared about,takes 3min, and your attendant will talk to you to make time go faster. You also get a facial massage included(10 min) which rejovants a tired face. Can also help with ocassional headaches to have your temporals(sinus headache) made cold. Paid $1500 for a yearly membership so you can go everyday if you want.

dogball

EOG Master
Nothing to be scared about,takes 3min, and your attendant will talk to you to make time go faster. You also get a facial massage included(10 min) which rejovants a tired face. Can also help with ocassional headaches to have your temporals(sinus headache) made cold. Paid $1500 for a yearly membership so you can go everyday if you want.
my phobia was of the doormat opening and being stuck in these attendants are sub moronic