Any Guys Here Actually Make A Nice Buck With Online Poker??

I do not mean live games but guys that play online. I would say no that many make decent good cash

Ok if you make 1 Dime a month playing online poker I will say your doing ok and your pretty darn god.

I have never played online .... I'm gonna start when we begin our EOG poker tourneys that should be coming up soon.

codeworks

EOG Member
Limit no way..... way to many limit chasers that will bury you. The big sites have to many degenerates or people that have money to throw away.

Once those river chasers get buried and quit they recruit or create a clone(BOT):+clueless

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i make a nice buck on line in the poker rooms.....for other people that is.

I quit playing 6 months ago. just had toomany cases of partners at the tables. and I would lose my style and make silly plays.

Thats a great point TTT, You get four guys at a table all on the phone with each other and your azz is done .... I suspect this goes on alot.

A friend of mine grinds out a dime or so a month. He does better on the lower limit tables, but he gets bored, goes to the higher limit tables, and finds more partners on there. I think you could have some good luck later at night when people are drunk, etc.

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
trytrytry said:
i make a nice buck on line in the poker rooms.....for other people that is.

I quit playing 6 months ago. just had toomany cases of partners at the tables. and I would lose my style and make silly plays.

And this is the reason i only play in sit and go low limits tourneys,nothing higher than $30 +3.

Since i started doing this I have been in the + side.I also feel that playing late at night is a better time to play.
GL...