Announcing EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Update to a pawtential Dell Dude contest payout. Kinky gets nothing and his shit charity gets nothing. Computer Bob (for now) still eligible for $100.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dell Dude you really should enter this. It would make for more entertainment than the attention Yisman attracts.

He won't because that would require him actually paying for something and not stiffing people..............something he is really good at. I already told JK and MB300 IF he pays $50 of it should be used to donate to the charity I stated in the contest I beat him at but neither said they will do it.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
We have about 1 month to go until the season begins. Will give a status report next week sometime of where we are.

Don't get shut out.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
As of this afternoon, same 4 are still signed up on the website:

Dell Dude (paid)
Murphy's Best (paid)
Puckhandler
TryTryTry

Those who have paid, but not signed up on officefootballpool.com (please let me know if you need help)

Woodrow Wilson (paid)
Railbird (paid)

We need many more to make this a worth while event. We had 14 participants last season.

Any questions, please let me know. Thanks, MR300

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
As of this afternoon, same 4 are still signed up on the website:

Dell Dude (paid)
Murphy's Best (paid)
Puckhandler
TryTryTry

Those who have paid, but not signed up on officefootballpool.com (please let me know if you need help)

Woodrow Wilson (paid)
Railbird (paid)

We need many more to make this a worth while event. We had 14 participants last season.

Any questions, please let me know. Thanks, MR300

I have stated my thoughts on this. IF Stiff Dude wins ANY money from this contest $50 of if better be withheld with it going to charity to pay for the bet he lost to me.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
As of Aug 17, we have 5 signed up on the website:

Dell Dude (paid)
Murphy's Best (paid)
Nowshesmyruca (paid)
Puckhandler
TryTryTry

Woodrow Wilson (paid)
Railbird (paid)

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude, with 7 contestants, you have a really good chance of showing.

However, if the lack of interest continues, this being a winner-takes-it-all contest makes more sense.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Computer Bob liked JK post about me being limited to 1 post in be best so fuck him. Now he doesn't get paid either if I win. I get it all!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The stupid fuck couldn't even post that I was up .01 according to his inaccurate grading. Is JK retarded on purpose or is it an act is a tough choice.

EOG contributors who have shown a profit from their selections over the past four days:

ADC34 3-1 +1.90 UNITS

COMPTRBOB 1-1 +2.30 UNITS

HEIM 2-0 +2.00 UNITS

LOUISVILLEKID 3-0-1 +3.00 UNITS

MRTOP 2-1 +1.91 UNITS

NOWSHESMYRUCA 3-1 +2.05 UNITS

PICKMANJONES 1-1 +1.25 UNITS

SCHLEP66 3-1 +2.00 UNITS

SMARTZ 2-0 + 5.75 UNITS

SVBETTOR 2-0 +2.11 UNITS

WADE 1-2 +2.37 UNITS

WINKY 3-0 +3.96 UNITS

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't want to trigger ouchie. He will have nightmares about 11 year old boys masturbating which perhaps says more about him.

railbird

EOG Master
Hey Rail! Hope family and yourself doing well. Almost NFL season hope ur staying in shape for the 18week marathon. 🍻
have to overcome brain fog, im going to use your fantasy football theory to hit 75 pct this yr. say hi to everybody in morro bay and Atown