Andrew Wiggins Absence

Heim

EOG Master
Naturally indicated as 'personal reasons', however these reasons look like a TKO for the entire season

Rumor, the two kids he has with his girlfriend are not his but his best friends.😳

I think she played ball at Notre Dame.

He makes over 30mil a year. I get family time to resolve this but I don't remember Jordan missing games when his dad was murdered.

Wiggins currently out over a month.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
That's some pretty heavy shit though. I couldn't imagine raising kids that I thought were mine but weren't and your best friend is the father to boot. It kinda makes more sense why he's away then.

I would probably lose it to be honest too if true. She said its not true though. Internet is a sick place.

I see it in some of the true crime. I follow the high profile ones and in Moscow, Idaho where the college kids got stabbed to death it was wild. Everybody was a target. Literally.

Last edited:

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Naturally indicated as 'personal reasons', however these reasons look like a TKO for the entire season

Rumor, the two kids he has with his girlfriend are not his but his best friends.😳

He makes over 30mil a year. I get family time to resolve this but I don't remember Jordan missing games when his dad was murdered.

Jordan's father James Jordan was murdered on July 23, 1993 over one month after the 1993 NBA Finals completed on June 20, 1993.

boston massacre

EOG Master

So Wiggins Has Missed All This Time, But It Is Not Injury Related ?

Is That Correct ?

Heim

EOG Master
lol reading some comments that brother Aaron Wiggins hasn't missed any games.

They're not related.

However, 3 months to tend to his father!? 🤔

kane

EOG master
Andrew Wiggins has missed 21 games this season due to personal reasons since mid-February. There were numerous rumors flying around the internet rampantly, and it turns out all of them were wrong.

According to a report from Shams Charania, the reason for Wiggins' absence was that his father, Mitchell Wiggins, has been dealing with a serious medical situation. Included in the report is that the Golden State Warriors have given Wiggins total space and freedom to deal with this.

It's a truly tragic situation for Wiggins, and even worse when people were making up rumors about infidelity in his life. As much as Golden State Warriors fans wanted to see him back on the court while the team was struggling, you only get one father. The amount of regret Wiggins would have for not being with his father during that time of need would be far more overwhelming than anything else. Even if he were to play on the court, Wiggins just wouldn't be there mentally, because he would be thinking about his father. The best thing possible is what the Golden State Warriors have been doing, give Andrew Wiggins space and support until he's ready to return.