46 Posters In The Bet Jamaica $25 FREE PLAY Contest Today !!

Thats most so far...only three days old. Get in the game !!

Free $25 Play - Everyday !!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
EOG And BetJamaica
.....Home Of The $25 Daily FREE PLAY!!

1. Each and everyday 24/7/365 EOG and Bet Jamaica will give you the opportunity to win a $25 FREE PLAY!!
<O:p
2. Each day EOG and Bet Jamaica will post a selected number of games ?from the board? for you to make your selections from.<O:p

3. To qualify for the daily free play you must select any three (3) games, sides or totals. The first entry to make three correct picks will win the daily $25 FREE PLAY at Bet Jamaica. In the event of a tie the (3) three team parlay with the larger payout factor will determine the winner. If there is a resulting tie, a daily tie-breaking question will be used.<O:p

4. Daily winners will be contacted by EOG and their name and Bet Jamaica account number forwarded to Bet Jamaica for FREE PLAY redemption. Daily participants MUST have or register an account with Bet Jamaica. To open an account click here.<O:p

5. Maximum winnings from the $25 FREE PLAY are limited to $300 with NO ROLLOVER required. <O:p

6. This opportunity is offered to all registered EOG members. Only one entry per day per registered EOG member and IP address. Employees of EOG and Bet Jamaica are not eligible to participate in this contest.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
It is a really nice attraction.

One of the plans we have for EOG is to keep contests reasonable. There is no need in giving away the house. Let the competetive spirit take over and not the greed. We were late in opening which may render some issues with post-ups, but we will get better as we go. EOG is still in diapers. :)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Thanks 5team.

We will have many contests in the future, but we will not ask a sports book to exceed common sense prizes. I want to keep it simple and not a "contest chaser haven".

Contests are great, but let's realize a $200 prize is attractive too.

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
Smaller daily prizes are more fun. Gets everyone involved. The huge prizes seem more unattainable, but even a monkey like me could win $25 at BetJamaica

Kelson Haldane said:
Smaller daily prizes are more fun. Gets everyone involved. The huge prizes seem more unattainable, but even a monkey like me could win $25 at BetJamaica

I am rooting for you Kelson...I see you are always one of the first in..

Good Luck

Glaken

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
If you wait too long on these things you start to second guess. Best just to jump right in. All in good fun.