BANNED ACROSS THE STREET FOR DISSING BITCOIN!

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: BANNED ACROSS THE STREET FOR DISSING BITCOIN!

if youre talking CREDIT then yeah I dont know. But people buying any commodity on credit(margin) who doesnt know what theyre doing deserves what they get. But leave it to the degenerate scum here who like to chargeback or whatever other shit they pull on books to think theyre smarter than everyone else and try and scam someone to feed their action junkie addiction.

credit card of bank of america is limited. Reported by bloomberg news

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Some people are so far behind in the race they think they're in first place....'nuff sed
You finally see where you stand. Congrats on seeing a dose of reality because you are very very far behind currently despite a monster btc drop.

The thread reminded me of the old days when arbing bitcoin was easy. That's how FTX got their start. They were buying in the US and selling in Asia.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
The thread reminded me of the old days when arbing bitcoin was easy. That's how FTX got their start. They were buying in the US and selling in Asia.
Raiders whats your opinion on where the money went of FTX? Did SBF steal it, lost it trading? Curious what you think.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's my understanding that although FTX said that was their business model, it was not, it was a lie. In fact it was a ponzi scheme from the start, there was no crypto arbitrage going on at all.

That was the con.

Raiders whats your opinion on where the money went of FTX? Did SBF steal it, lost it trading? Curious what you think.
He first made a ton of money arbing. He was buying in the US and selling in Asia. Then the bull market hit and he was making a ton more. Everyone is a genius in a bull market. When the bear market started, he was overconfident and lost a ton trading. I think his girlfriend was actually the one losing the most trading. He was taking funds from FTX and there was a backdoor where money was being transferred to Alameda where they were losing trading but the money still showed to be in the FTX books. SBF bought a lot of property, some of it's still in his parents name. The parents are both far left, graduating from Stanford and are compliance lawyers. The only thing that can save SBF is the amount of money donated to Dems.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
I think we can all agree now that my warnings in 2015 to 2020 were pretty accurate and now that FTX has blown up and BTC has COMPLETELY MELTED DOWN I look like a very astutue harbinger of what actally happened.

I put my REPUTATION ON THE LINE for the good of htis community. I deserve RESP:ECT for warning about bitcoin

I think we can all agree now that my warnings in 2015 to 2020 were pretty accurate and now that FTX has blown up and BTC has COMPLETELY MELTED DOWN I look like a very astutue harbinger of what actally happened.

I put my REPUTATION ON THE LINE for the good of htis community. I deserve RESP:ECT for warning about bitcoin
I don't know if you are trolling or just slow. If someone invested $100 when you recommended ($300/BTC) at the RX, they would have $5000 today.