Any live score site for the CFL...?

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted
Hi,

Anyone know where I can find live scores for the CFL? 2 Early games today.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Any live score site for the CFL...?

TSN.ca has live scoring but they only update it after a score. So if it stays 7-7 for 10 mins well hope you have the under in that case, its good news.

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

TSN.ca has live scoring but they only update it after a score. So if it stays 7-7 for 10 mins well hope you have the under in that case, its good news.

Thanks for the reply.

It sounds like you (we) bet the games and go to sleep, wake-up and get the results.

I see you're from Canada, any opinion on the 2 early games?

Thanks again.

I have MTL -3 and Edm-Tor over 44 for very small amounts.

I like the whole new coach on the scene in Montreal to shake that team up so hopefully they start playing to there talent and the over just because the number is very low for a CFL o/u so i'll take a chance

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

I'm with you on Montreal -2 1/2 @Mansion -108.

Good luck again.

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

It seems that we need at least one score in each Qtr. only to see what's going on.

:+clueless

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

IT'S HALFTIME.................

K. JOSEPH Team Loss (0 yds)
Quarterback takes a knee to end the half.
END OF FIRST HALF.

THE GAMES ARE ON D-TV CHANNEL # 623...I KNOW YOU ARE PROB TRAVELING ARCTIC cFos..Sell any software today???:D

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

I have MTL -3 and Edm-Tor over 44 for very small amounts.

I like the whole new coach on the scene in Montreal to shake that team up so hopefully they start playing to there talent and the over just because the number is very low for a CFL o/u so i'll take a chance

dmmd,

I got to go. I just wanted to say thank you for the play(s). The first one looks like a winner and hope your other one hits.

:cheers

dmmd,

I got to go. I just wanted to say thank you for the play(s). The first one looks like a winner and hope your other one hits.

:cheers

Now you can thank me and now I can humblely say you are welcome since the 2nd game has long gone over the number.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice call dmmd :+thumbs-2 wish i wold have caught it earlier