..wayne allen roots GOY

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: ..wayne allen roots GOY

we better jump on that, he wont have another one of those until next week...:mutley

BigDaddy

EOG Master

is it really his play?

the guy is the best capper out there he is a millionaire.

though his best bet on uconn from his show lost yesterday so i like him to bounce back today

thanks if it is:cheers

cisco

EOG Enthusiast

He went 0-3 yesterday
No limit -Georgia
Millionaire - Air Force
Chairman - Oregon St.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..wa root

goy chargers
no limit cards
source bucs
inner circle giants
chairman packers

also; i did not get this one; have heard root also gave out miami as perfect play goy; unclear if he said you had to have +10 there or not..

root sucked the gas pipe in nfl last year; better this year; clearly the king of the scamdicappers; but does get hot ; and has nice info at times

gl

:cool:

Walter Abrams

EOG Member

If Wayne Root has San Diego as a GOY...I'm all over it!

Im burying Pittsburgh.

Wayne Root is an idiot of epic proportions.

Can't believe he was right on that one. And he always takes underdogs so it's surprising to see him win with San Diego.

And now that he hit this GOY, I wonder what GOY will be next week.

:+clueless

husker

EOG Addicted

is it really his play?

the guy is the best capper out there he is a millionaire.

out of the 6-8 "clubs" rotten root has monitored at the sports monitor only TWO are winning in nfl! (this weekind hasn't bin updated yet)

nfl:
mill 4-3
no limit 2-1

ncaa:
chairman 6-1
perfect play 3-1

4 out of 14 "clubs" have a winning record! the guy is a fraud!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thank you kelp for posting:cheers

guys wayne root doesn't have his own TV show becuase he cant pick winners the man is a winner and the quicker you get that the better off you'll be:+money-8+

thank you kelp for posting:cheers

guys wayne root doesn't have his own TV show becuase he cant pick winners the man is a winner and the quicker you get that the better off you'll be:+money-8+

You have no idea how bad this guy can be. I'll give some credit to him - his "Zen of Gambling" book was good (I even wrote a pretty positive review of it on amazon.com) and I do think sometimes it pays to be the contrarian like he talks about. But basically, if the underdogs have a good week - he has a good week. Last season when the favorites in the NFL crushed the underdogs every week, Root's clients were very poor from it. One NFL weekend, he went 0-8, even including a free pick on his free pick phone - everything lost! And it carried over into everything else.

Ask people what last November was like if you were a Root client - every week losers, every night losers! Even when NBA started - losers. College hoops - well, his super premium No Limit clubs started off great but the lowly Chairman and Millionaire clubs sucked. His "Game of the Decade" even lost!

I'll always like watching and listening to Root, and even reading his books. But be careful staying on his bandwagon of picks. Use caution.