Too funny .... the ACE man w/"commentary"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID AGAIN...

THIS IS A FORUM YOU CAN SAID WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE DOING IS PUTTING ALL THIS TIME INTO CAPPING!!! I SPEND AT LESS 24 HOURS BETWEEN SUNDAY NIGHT TO THURSDAY NIGHT CAPPING AND MAKING CALLS. GLAD I GOT SKYPE OR MY PHONE BILL WOULD BE SKY HIGH

I didnt realize that reading the Gold Sheet from cover to cover takes 24 hrs!

Re: Too funny .... the ACE man w/"commentary"

THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID AGAIN...

THIS IS A FORUM YOU CAN SAID WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE DOING IS PUTTING ALL THIS TIME INTO CAPPING!!! I SPEND AT LESS 24 HOURS BETWEEN SUNDAY NIGHT TO THURSDAY NIGHT CAPPING AND MAKING CALLS. GLAD I GOT SKYPE OR MY PHONE BILL WOULD BE SKY HIGH

I didnt realize that reading the Gold Sheet from cover to cover takes 24 hrs!

1hour to read, 23 to translate to his language.

MCP

it is some sort of disorder.. I have a friend.. who is completely normal, speaks fine, is a smart guy.. but when I talk to him online he is fucking retarded. can't put together a coherent sentence.

Too funny. I like how he is threatening poster with "banned" or post review. If you can't take the heat, get out of the stove!:smokesmal

He has so many ghosts, and it's so obvious how he licks his own fucken ass. That dude is a fully blown tout.

He types a little better now too... there is a lot more going on than we would think.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Doc:

They guy can barely write. It would be no surprise at all if it takes him AT LEAST 24 hours to read, copy, paste, and post the Gold sheet picks.;)

PO69

EOG Master

I saw 3 Asian guys at the RX bash hanging with each other. Is he Asian? I have to say that I didnt meet him at the bash

ynot

EOG Dedicated

This posted on this fordum is having be funny?

its not nice to make fun of the handicapped or people that don't check their typing b4 posting

he doesn't care if he loses his whole bankroll! it doesn't hurt if its NOT REAL!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Zero:

I never for one minute believed that $50,000 bankroll ....

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Come on Doc..

You can buy 3 or 4 Monopoly games at any local toy store.
:+money-8+ :+money-8+

Ta DAH...There is your $50,000 bankroll baby!!:+friendly

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

I'd tell ACE-ACE to click spellcheck but his computer would probably blow up.

mofome

Banned

why are grown, likely fat, likely old, likely semi-uneducated sports men making fun of a guy that doesnt even post here?

e-jealousy?

:+peeing-5

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

why are grown, likely fat, likely old, likely semi-uneducated sports men making fun of a guy that doesnt even post here?

e-jealousy?

:+peeing-5

Yep, we are so jealous of a plagiarizing goof of a poster who steals picks and uses them as his own. He cannot put a coherent sentence together that I just envy.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Get Ace's teaser info to Dell Dude! Very strong possiblity that Ace will release the (Reverse the vasectomy) parlay on Sunday! Stay tuned.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

This is definitely the time to fade ACE and I felt that before his FSU pick lost last night.

mofome

Banned

Yep, we are so jealous of a plagiarizing goof of a poster who steals picks and uses them as his own. He cannot put a coherent sentence together that I just envy.

what do you think happens, you talk about him more or he talks about you? who do you think more people would follow on a game, him or you?

yep, spin it all you like, but your e-jealousy is :+textinb3

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

1-3 this week in NCAA for a loss of 29 units, assuming -110 juice; fade his NFL picks tomorrow.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

FADE-FADE is a complete joke. good job by the Shrink to challenge him to a 10,000 capping contest. Which FADE-FADE of course didnt accept.

Shrink should have used stakes FADE-FADE might have been able to afford, like a $100 year long contest

:mutley

One day he is a legend...

Now he is ridiculed....

Par for the course, lol...

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I'm not one to ridicule him, just having some fun with the topic. I actually think his NFL plays are very solid, and if a novice just plays his NFL games exclusively, they will do fine over the long haul.
I don't think is is any better than average for college football.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

When you get busted for not only stealing picks but doing a cut and paste on the Gold Sheets write-up and using it as your own, he should be ridiculed.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Then again ... standing right now at roughly 3k down

The SHEEP are getting hammered!

<table id="post3261821" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">10-05-2006, 05:30 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" width="175"> ACE-ACE <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3261821", true); </script>
EX BOOKIE

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_3261821"> <!-- icon and title --> Ace-ace Nfl Picks For Week 5 !
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> MY PICKS

CLEVE +9.............................$300.00 (W)

BUF +10......................$600.00 (L)

N.O. 1ST HALF
-3 1/2..............$300.00 (L)

DAL +2................................$1000.00

BAL +4.................................$500.00

N.E. 1ST HALF-6.....................$2000.00 (L)

10POINT TEASER
N.E. EVEN
BUF +20
BAL +14.........................$300.00 (L)

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Everyone goes into slumps! Sometimes you can't keep digging though

I told hime to fade himself but got told to "fuck yourself" by the sheep

:+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13- :+signss13-
AND SUCK 3 COCK-COCKS:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers