ZZ CREME, YNOT, YUNGBUCK

The Devil

EOG Master
HOW COME YOU GUYS NEVER GET ON DOC FOR TALKING ABOUT KTB'S SON???? ARE YOU GUYS THAT BLINDED BY YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS THAT AGREE WITH DOC THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS TO STAND UP TO HIM AND TELL HIM HE IS WRONG?????

SHOWS ME WHAT LOW LIFES YOU ARE ARE......

CLASSLESS........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
and why did you call ZZ Cream what you did today?

KTB deserves what he gets ... he is a complete asshole who has name called me since day one so go to hell with "your concern" about Ward Cleaver

The Devil

EOG Master
AGAIN YOU ANSWER FOR THE SHEEP THAT FOLLOW YOU.......

GUESS THEY HAVE TO TAKE THEIR CUES FROM YOU......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
answer the question:

ZZ CREAM has never done or said anything about yourself ...

You out of the blue attack him today

Class ... real class act, Old Man

The Devil

EOG Master
DOC I ASKED A QUESTION.....I DIDN'T ATTACK HIM.....YOU ARE THE LITTLE MAN THAT CAN'T GO AFTER A POSTER SO YOU ATTACK HIS KID.....YOU ARE THE LOW LIFE OF THE FORUM AND A LIAR ALSO I MIGHT ADD......

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
God Bless Doc and Everyone!

God Bless Doc and Everyone!

HOW COME YOU GUYS NEVER GET ON DOC FOR TALKING ABOUT KTB'S SON???? ARE YOU GUYS THAT BLINDED BY YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS THAT AGREE WITH DOC THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS TO STAND UP TO HIM AND TELL HIM HE IS WRONG?????

SHOWS ME WHAT LOW LIFES YOU ARE ARE......

CLASSLESS........
Believe it or not, I am not around here 24 hours a day.....any longer. I used to check in at home on my laptop, but have not had access to that the last month. Therefore, I do not know what you are talking about Devil. If Doc does something I disagree with I would say something if i was involved. But, as I have told Right Side before, it's not my job to police Doc or you anybody else on this or any other forum. If he says something I agree with, many times I will jump in. But when he gets in a beef with somebody where I am not directly involved, I do not feel it is my duty or my right to jump in. That's for you soap opera junkies that can not leave anything alone. Doc knows I support him and his efforts to save the troops and bring as many home safely as is humanly possible. other than that, Doc's his own man and can generally, take care of himself. I like and appreciate Doc but do not feel that i have to agree with Doc all of the time. I do know that Doc has defended me many times without asking and for this I am indebted to him and thank him, But Doc knows we do not agree on everything, including 9/11 and other issues and I feel this is good. I doubt any of us agree on everything. I think Doc is a hero for trying to save our troops and he is my friend as are many other posters and non-posters alike. I wish everybody well and wish there was less enmity on here and elsewhere, but at least I understand we all wish the best for our native land. But the direction it is going I think it is safe to say, is not a good one under George W Bush. I think even his supporters would agree on that. Anyhow, Good Luck to All and God Bless The USA and the Whole World and Everyone In It!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Believe it or not, I am not around here 24 hours a day.....any longer. I used to check in at home on my laptop, but have not had access to that the last month. Therefore, I do not know what you are talking about Devil. If Doc does something I disagree with I would say something if i was involved. But, as I have told Right Side before, it's not my job to police Doc or you anybody else on this or any other forum. If he says something I agree with, many times I will jump in. But when he gets in a beef with somebody where I am not directly involved, I do not feel it is my duty or my right to jump in. That's for you soap opera junkies that can not leave anything alone. Doc knows I support him and his efforts to save the troops and bring as many home safely as is humanly possible. other than that, Doc's his own man and can generally, take care of himself. I like and appreciate Doc but do not feel that i have to agree with Doc all of the time. I do know that Doc has defended me many times without asking and for this I am indebted to him and thank him, But Doc knows we do not agree on everything, including 9/11 and other issues and I feel this is good. I doubt any of us agree on everything. I think Doc is a hero for trying to save our troops and he is my friend as are many other posters and non-posters alike. I wish everybody well and wish there was less enmity on here and elsewhere, but at least I understand we all wish the best for our native land. But the direction it is going I think it is safe to say, is not a good one under George W Bush. I think even his supporters would agree on that. Anyhow, Good Luck to All and God Bless The USA and the Whole World and Everyone In It!
Bump for a reply!:cheers

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
ZZ you are a good man even tho I don't agree with some of your political Beliefs and you are correct when you say you dn't have to publicly not disagree with Doc. :cheers
Thanks Dirty!:+thumbs-2 Some people think that if you support somebody on one issue or ten issues, etc., that you always have to joined at the hip. I am glad that you understand and agree. And anybody that likes baseball as much as you cannot be all bad!:+thumbs-2