What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

mr merlin

EOG Master
90% of Nikki's media backers are democrats, 80% of her donors are democrats, and 50% of her voters will be democrats...what does that tell you?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Replaced Purdue and Missy C for $300 with Purdue, Missy C, Karen and Jesse Pee for $200,000. Another successful cash me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also bet this rooster:

Danyell Collins +1040
Titless Maria +200
Straud +360
Jordan Love +350

I don't want the last 2 to hit but just in case.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
New Bill Barr is Trump must hit 90% every caucus and primary or he's going to lose to Biden and if he does that it will be still too much base slippage to beat Biden. Ignore these people. Let them X into the wind.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is all you special needs to know. Higher turnout (real turnout) benefits Trump. That is the position you want to be. The other side is problematic. Makes you helpless unless you have a Magic Johnson cheating operation.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Jean Karrol was applied universally, any man could be ruined by any accusation unless he can prove he didn't do it which is almost always impossible.

If some Michigan State whore said I raped her at a party, I'm done. This is why this verdict had to be reversed with extreme prejudice. It's not about Trump. It's about all of us. Same with the other Lawfare.

It is starting not ending with him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I pay attention whore to every #HeatCulture game. Jimmy B is back. I'd like to see them climb in the standings. 2nd seed Cwissy is the ceiling. It's going to be Heat, Celtics, Bucks or 76ers. Not exactly a Bald and Beautiful tip but for rooster purposes, who I will bet. Others only with secondary bankroll.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no idea what DeSantis is doing. He's going to finish 3rd New Hampshire, 3rd South Carolina, even if 2nd Nevada, crushed. That takes us to Super Tuesday.

Then what? He'll pull a Joe Biden? Based on what?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
AI technology is getting Tony Homo to going LIVE full scale. May already be there save for the tweaking and testing to make sure. Once it has been confirmed, the elites have no use for any of us for any of us for any of us.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not worried about it because in the Bible Boy, it is the people "Left Behind" who will go through some things. Good lick to kane and Kinky.