Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The videos will show the protestors weren't trying to take over the Crapitol. They were trying to survive an attack by the pigs. They lured them, trapped them then pummeled them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Despite the ceiling-high pile of people trapped, the officers in the tunnel continued to deploy tear gas and pepper spray- KNOWING THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS COULD BE DEATH.

According to the manual, these gases are to only be deployed to DISPERSE A CROWD in an outdoor setting- NOT in an enclosed space where air is trapped.

This reporter has seen testimony after testimony of police officers there that day complaining how impossible it was for them to breathe and they were wearing GAS MASKS! Imagine the protesters trapped inside the tunnel and at the bottom of a human pile with nowhere to go. Yet the police kept dousing the pile.

I HAVE SEEN THE BODY CAMERA FOOTAGE THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING AND ONE DAY YOU WILL ALL SEE IT AS WELL.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want to reiterate- from the footage I have seen and the eye-witnesses I have spoken to – it was the police who forced the protesters into a death trap – a human pile – and doused the pile with pepper spray and tear gas as the people begged for mercy. This reporter has seen video after video of protesters begging for their lives and help from police. This reporter has HEARD body cam footage of a guttural scream that still haunts me coming from the bottom of that pile- an almost primal scream that goes on for minutes- possibly coming from Rosanne as she was crushed and suffocating.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump is partly to blame. Yes he is. Yes he is. None of this happens if no Stop The Steal and Green Bay Sweep. Only question is innocent or deliberate. I would feels horrible if I did what he did.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What CNN is doing is so bad. They are almost guaranteeing riots tonight in Memphis. Property will be destroyed, stores looted, possible loss of life. What is wrong with you, CNN?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And a special FU to the Memphis police and DA. 7 pm video release on a Friday night after hyping it as worse and worse than Rodney King and like Emmitt Til. These people are evil. And CNN has to gall to say Trump is responsible for January 6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have never been a fan of the police. My experience is they are jerks. I still remember the Michigan State cop who responded to my gay roommate reporting me for joking about shooting him. Give me a breaking bad. It was a joke. We had another encounter during a traffic stop and he said I looked familiar. I played Dumb Lemon. With that being posted, I support the men in Blue CNN unconditionally. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The door appeared to open automatically. Neither opened it. This is fucking weird science that it matches description. Now let's cee the break in video.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Questions remain. howid did door open? Why was Paul holding a drink? Why does he appear to be snoring after apparently hit in the head with the MC hammer? Can't cee impact.