NFL Playoffs

Heim

EOG Master
The longer the NYG last in the playoffs, the larger the invoice for Jones and Barkley.

Jones beats the Eagles he's getting Prescott money.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Merlin Olsen would have been she's perfect for this era. He was a gentle and effective giant. He played the kind of style that would have avoided roughing the pussy in 2023.

Heim

EOG Master
Jones Isn't Going Up Against A Swiss Cheese Defense This Week, Like He Did Last Week Against Minny.

The Qb market for a serviceable Qb is huge. Brady is a statute and he's making 25m. Jones, young and mobile with a ton of upside will make north of 25 easy.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Qb market for a serviceable Qb is huge. Brady is a statute and he's making 25m. Jones, young and mobile with a ton of upside will make north of 25 easy.

Don't Disagree.

But I'd Be Shocked If Jones Could Play Against Philly This Week, The Same Way He Played Against Minny Last Week.

Jones's Play This Year, Tells Me Daboll Was The Correct Hire.

I can't remember the exact stat but its something like in the past 25 years only 1 team has won a superbowl with a top 5 paid QB (I think it was Eli) and only 4 with a top 10 paid QB have won it all.

Proving you not only need a great QB but one that's very cap friendly.

kane

EOG master
Assuming Jones gets paid, he should give half of his salary to his head coach, Daboll has turned him into a legitimate QB, this was by far the best season of his career

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think San Fag wins and covers but make no mistakes. If Dak plays a good game, Dallas could win. If he plays a great game, Dallas will win.

PatrickJForsyth

EOG Enthusiast
Off to a nice start 4 - 2 last week. Will try to keep it going. There's always one big upset in this round.
Give me the Jaguars + and a little sprinkled on the money line.
Eagles -
Buffalo Bills -
49ers -
I hate taking 3 favorites but it's hard for me to make a case for the other sides. It's funny how two people can watch the same game and have a complete different view of it. May the football bounce or our way. Thanks guys

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Off to a nice start 4 - 2 last week. Will try to keep it going. There's always one big upset in this round.
Give me the Jaguars + and a little sprinkled on the money line.
Eagles -
Buffalo Bills -
49ers -
I hate taking 3 favorites but it's hard for me to make a case for the other sides. It's funny how two people can watch the same game and have a complete different view of it. May the football bounce or our way. Thanks guys
Eagles are shaky with bad form and a Jalen Hurts quarterback. No such worries with San Fag. Firing on all cylinders.

Heim

EOG Master
I've never heard more talk about a offensive line than the Bengals this week. I'm sure that has something to do with the move. Which many a time has little affect on the game. Burrows is the sack king with a healthy line.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Uh, I hate to post this but sounds like a repeat of last year's Bungals vs Titans game. Joey sacked like a dozen times - and won. It took a lot of goofy script noncents to get there. This time I think the Bills own the script.

Heim

EOG Master
Cincy can definitely spring a upset. That BUF defense has been suspect all year especially in the secondary.

Heim

EOG Master
Burrows was sacked 70 times last year. 3rd most in NFL history.

Sacked all the way to the Super Bowl

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Burrows was sacked 70 times last year. 3rd most in NFL history.

Sacked all the way to the Super Bowl

This is the little-known path to the Super Bowl. Get sacked a lot, you're on your way.

I have to admit the 2022 regular season was a bit of an outlier, Wilson and Fields led the league with 55 sacks. But the next 7 were Cousins (46), Smith (46), Jones (44), Burrows (41), Ryan (38), Herbert (38), Hurts (38) with Allen (33). Poor Lawrence (27), Mahomes (26), Prescott (20 in 12 games) and Purdy (11 in 7 games) just don't stand a chance. :LOL:

I can see it now, every square in the country maddly tapping their phones trying to bet Jax when Mahomes went out.

Uhhh that's Andy Reid on the sidelines over there kids.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
This is the little-known path to the Super Bowl. Get sacked a lot, you're on your way.

I have to admit the 2022 regular season was a bit of an outlier, Wilson and Fields led the league with 55 sacks. But the next 7 were Cousins (46), Smith (46), Jones (44), Burrows (41), Ryan (38), Herbert (38), Hurts (38) with Allen (33). Poor Lawrence (27), Mahomes (26), Prescott (20 in 12 games) and Purdy (11 in 7 games) just don't stand a chance. :LOL:
Burrow......no "s" Bob.....please do better.....