Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mr Merlin:

"We built a web crawler that goes from shell company to shell company to find the owner."

Do you guys realize how fucking stupid that claim is? It's abject nonsense, counting on you not knowing the subject, and quoting twitter like its some kind of authority.

see through that silly shit.

merlin is a ruskie dope & russia is laughably trying to get itself back to the 80s with "shirtless leader proclamations" and the same old bully-style shit they tried back in the day, when they were admittedly 10x more capable of actually doing it, but still somehow managed to fumble around and fuck up their so-called empire.
The point of that graph was that russias oil production is going strong, who's behind the scenes facilitating it is meaningless, at least to me.

Are you of the opinion that sanctions against russia are going great guns?

The point of that graph was that russias oil production is going strong, who's behind the scenes facilitating it is meaningless, at least to me.

Are you of the opinion that sanctions against russia are going great guns?
ah, you're trying to turn it around. you've been pushing an agenda for a while now, and i decided to push back a little. don't get pissy when i laugh off your most extreme points.

mr merlin

EOG Master
really? if you post something... lol
What do you think, that I have sources or something? I just pull shit off the web like everyone else, i cant guarantee it's all true, I think most of it is. Other than that I'm just another guy sitting here in my underwear late at night on the internet.

Almost everything I post has the same themes, russia is the good side, ukraine is the bad side, sanctions are stupid, destructive and doomed to fail, and that biden and his administration are fools.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ah, you're trying to turn it around. you've been pushing an agenda for a while now, and i decided to push back a little. don't get pissy when i laugh off your most extreme points.
I dont have an agenda, I have opinions, hard to have an agenda when what we type here is read by maybe 8-10 people at most, LOL.

We are not moving public opinion here at EOG.

We are not moving public opinion here at EOG.
i disagree. people who read posts are swayed, and you know that. you go to considerable lengths to support your ideas, as far as posting corroborating ideas from other social platforms. i'm not against that, but we wouldn't do it if we didn't think it worked. i wouldn't have posted this sentence if i didn't believe it might have an effect.

you wouldn't be hyper posting on Russia and quoting shitbag sources like twitter if you didn't believe strongly about it, trying to persuade others to agree with your view. that's trying to move public opinion. otherwise its just wasted time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i disagree. people who read posts are swayed, and you know that. you go to considerable lengths to support your ideas, as far as posting corroborating ideas from other social platforms. i'm not against that, but we wouldn't do it if we didn't think it worked. i wouldn't have posted this sentence if i didn't believe it might have an effect.

you wouldn't be hyper posting on Russia and quoting shitbag sources like twitter if you didn't believe strongly about it, trying to persuade others to agree with your view. that's trying to move public opinion. otherwise its just wasted time.
Ok, so what?

I take it you dont like my sources, what sources do you like? The fake media? Almost nothing that's put out on main stream media is true, 95-99% are lies.

Take the ukraine stuff i put out for example, US defense sources peddled crap to the media 2-3 weeks into the war that russia was almost out of missiles, that they could not maintain a war, that they were desperately short of everything, all that was blasted out by the media and was a total lie. Then you have the snake island hero's - another lie, the ukrainian shooting down of russian transports full of commando's - lie, and recently that the russians are shelling their own prisons and nuke plants - more lies. the shitbag sources are our media...sounds like your media.

I'll keep posting twitter and telegram thank you.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Read this and realize how total the collapse will be in europe. Everything that's been talked about up until now has been theoretical,right now it's becoming real.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Little by little russia is turning the screws.

1661949688171.png

Will it come back on in 3 days? I wouldn't count on it.

1661949789607.png

1661950775609.png

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Recently poland and other european nations have sent most of their russian tanks to ukraine, several hundred at least, looks like in a short time most will be destroyed. the question is what then? they have no more to send.

[Forwarded from 🇷🇺LEVI🌍]
❗️ Russian Ministry of Defense:

▪️ in 2 days of unsuccessful attacks, Ukrainian troops lost 4 combat aircraft (2 Su-25, Su-24 and MiG-29) and 3 Mi-8 helicopters, 63 Ukrainian tanks, 59 infantry fighting vehicles, 48 other combat armored vehicles, 14 pickups were destroyed and more than 1.7 thousand Ukrainian soldiers

⚡️Russian Armed Forces destroyed most of the tanks deployed to Ukraine across the Ingulets River by Poland

Of the 12 tanks delivered to the Kyiv regime, several were blown up in their own minefield during a disorderly withdrawal. Only five of them were able to escape back, deep into the territory controlled by the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

MrTop

EOG Master
Recently poland and other european nations have sent most of their russian tanks to ukraine, several hundred at least, looks like in a short time most will be destroyed. the question is what then? they have no more to send.

[Forwarded from 🇷🇺LEVI🌍]
❗️ Russian Ministry of Defense:

▪️ in 2 days of unsuccessful attacks, Ukrainian troops lost 4 combat aircraft (2 Su-25, Su-24 and MiG-29) and 3 Mi-8 helicopters, 63 Ukrainian tanks, 59 infantry fighting vehicles, 48 other combat armored vehicles, 14 pickups were destroyed and more than 1.7 thousand Ukrainian soldiers

⚡️Russian Armed Forces destroyed most of the tanks deployed to Ukraine across the Ingulets River by Poland

Of the 12 tanks delivered to the Kyiv regime, several were blown up in their own minefield during a disorderly withdrawal. Only five of them were able to escape back, deep into the territory controlled by the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

if i had to bet right now I think Vlad wins or a push at the worse possible situation. I do not have the numbers of course. How many men does Ukraine have left ?

remember to play defense you need less men . The ratio is 3-1 as much as 10-1 depends on the equipment,

MrTop

EOG Master
Vietnam revisted.

Vietnam the US lost about 60k men.. nothing here. The US did get vietnem as a trading partner . I guess we can say we could have let mexico make everything and saved lives and no injuries.

The problem is if you do not fight back they will be on the US / mexico's border. They already have south america. Next is central america.

mr merlin

EOG Master
if i had to bet right now I think Vlad wins or a push at the worse possible situation. I do not have the numbers of course. How many men does Ukraine have left ?

remember to play defense you need less men . The ratio is 3-1 as much as 10-1 depends on the equipment,
They have plenty of men, prob 500-800K, but they're not any good, , they're about as useful as the afghan army was - who vastly outnumbered the taliban.

Right now Zelensky is throwing everything he has in this southern offensive, he's reportedly pulled all the reserves from the odessa region to replace the initial losses, he's thrown all those polish tanks into the battle, he's punched through a few miles in a couple spots but it's all open steppes, they're gonna get annihilated.

He's desperate for a win, any win, to try to stave off what's going to happen as winter approaches and europe utterly abandons him. When this offensive is finsihed in a few days that'll be it - unless if he pulls back now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden is desperately draining the reserve to keep gas prices low until the election, then watch out. he's pulling out roughly 1 million bbls/day, do the math. Levels will be well under 300million bbls by Nov. , and keep in mind high prices are not a true emergency.

1661962131347.png

kane

EOG master
f people think herschel is a nice guy and a good man
Yeah, he's a great guy

Walker, Politico noted, “has lied about his educational achievements, his participation in law enforcement and the FBI, the size and success of his business ventures, and the number of children he has. ‘He’s lied so much that we don’t know what’s true,’ a Walker adviser told The Daily Beast. ‘I’m going to blow your f’ing brains out,’ he once told his ex-wife, according to his ex-wife. He told an ex-girlfriend in 2012 that he was going to ‘blow her head off’ and then ‘blow his head off,’ according to the ex-girlfriend. And in his 2008 memoir about his multiple personality disorder, he writes about playing Russian roulette repeatedly, putting a bullet in his gun and the gun to his head and into his mouth and sitting at his kitchen table and pulling the trigger. He says he considered killing a man for the late delivery of a car he had bought, fantasizing about ‘the visceral enjoyment I’d get from seeing the small entry wound and the spray of brain tissue and blood.’”

kane

EOG master
All nice guys and good men threaten to blow their wives fucking brains out, and threaten to blow the heads off their girlfriends, and they also consider killing a man because he was late with a delivery. Yeah, Walker is such a nice guy

mr merlin

EOG Master
All nice guys and good men threaten to blow the fucking brains out of their wives heads, and threaten to blow the heads off their girlfriends, and they also consider killing a man because he was late with a delivery. Yeah, Walker is such a nice guy
Nonsense, most of that is prob exaggerated, no one's perfect. He seems like a nice christian man to me, and I am a tremendous judge of character.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Nonsense, most of that is prob exaggerated, no one's perfect. He seems like a nice christian man to me, and I am a tremendous judge of character.

Kane's A Flake.

They Put Up A Statue Of George Floyd.

George Floyd Put A Gun To His Pregnant Girl Friend's Stomach.

Kane's Imbecile Mentality Is Easy To Expose.

MrTop

EOG Master

Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since Clinton​

Then again, inflation under Biden is the worst since Carter, so there’s no cause for celebrating yet.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since Clinton​

Then again, inflation under Biden is the worst since Carter, so there’s no cause for celebrating yet.

So with two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth, that's the best since the 90's?

Or is it the negative real dollar wage growth?

LMAO.

Wow. The corporate, libtarded media really thinks people are fucking stupid.

I'm sure retards like kane and Bushay believe it though.

MrTop

EOG Master
So with two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth, that's the best since the 90's?

Or is it the negative real dollar wage growth?

LMAO.

Wow. The corporate, libtarded media really thinks people are fucking stupid.

I'm sure retards like kane and Bushay believe it though.

I would link it to you, but you cannot pay for a newspaper

it is for premium users

mr merlin

EOG Master

US Gets Warrant to Seize Boeing 737 Owned by Russia’s Lukoil​

Lukoil was one of my favorite investments for years.

sad
Will russia turn nord stream 1 on again, that is the question.

I saw reports stating that many european nations have 80-90% of their gas reservoirs filled for the winter, I would assume that's what they need for the winter provided the regular daily pipeline deliveries continue.

MrTop

EOG Master
Will russia turn nord stream 1 on again, that is the question.

I saw reports stating that many european nations have 80-90% of their gas reservoirs filled for the winter, I would assume that's what they need for the winter provided the regular daily pipeline deliveries continue.

that is oil right? I thought if you turn off the oil line 100% not easy to turn it back on. Takes a long time cause of the permafrost

mr merlin

EOG Master
that is oil right? I thought if you turn off the oil line 100% not easy to turn it back on. Takes a long time cause of the permafrost
No, that's the gas pipleine that has been reduced to 20% capacity for a couple months now. it's supposedly down for just a couple days although today gazrom announced that due to sanctions they cannot repair any of the turbines that move the gas. of course that's not true.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, that's the gas pipleine that has been reduced to 20% capacity for a couple months now. it's supposedly down for just a couple days although today gazrom announced that due to sanctions they cannot repair any of the turbines that move the gas. of course that's not true.

in other examples the oil part is true with the permafrost correct ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
in other examples the oil part is true with the permafrost correct ?
Yes but only a few areas of the world have problems like that, alaska and russia primarily. In the winter in the US there are production issues in places like north dakota but that's due to above ground issues in extreme cold snaps, etc since the pipelines are buried.

I know much of russias gas comes from the arctic, not sure about their oil.