NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
91.71+46.74 (+103.94%)
At close: 4:00PM EST
187.29 +95.58 (104.22%)
After hours: 7:36PM EST
YEE HAW

MrTop

EOG Master
the gloves are coming off in U.S.- China rivalry and threatening to extend the trade war into a technology battle as well. China has long made known its intention to become a leader in manufacturing, from Chinese President Xi Jinping’s push for “Made in China 2025

there is a shortage of chips..

get out of tech stocks and crypto... get the red shorts out of the closet

the gloves are coming off in U.S.- China rivalry and threatening to extend the trade war into a technology battle as well. China has long made known its intention to become a leader in manufacturing, from Chinese President Xi Jinping’s push for “Made in China 2025

there is a shortage of chips..

get out of tech stocks and crypto... get the red shorts out of the closet

Growth anything definitely going to struggle here with rates going up. Feels like a financial market driven move though, I think the rate noise calms down soon. What inflation you find isn't really systemic, its product shortages of things like chips.

MrTop

EOG Master
Growth anything definitely going to struggle here with rates going up. Feels like a financial market driven move though, I think the rate noise calms down soon. What inflation you find isn't really systemic, its product shortages of things like chips.

large % of chips comes from taiwan.. china buying up large amount of chips in storage... The companies did not buy chips during the covid days... biden just signed an executive order about looking how the US buys chips ,,,building a chip factory in arizona 12 billion ... ...china got angry.. these are big reasons... chips are like yesterdays oil

MrTop

EOG Master

tech very small win ... crypto lost again

MrTop

EOG Master
One of Switzerland’s leading banks now offers crypto trading
Bordier & Cie partners with digital asset bank Sygnum to offer crypto trading to clients.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
10% bond yield as high as 1.558 today wiping out all sectors annual gains. Huge correction taking place with big time volatility rearing it's ugly head.

10% bond yield as high as 1.558 today wiping out all sectors annual gains. Huge correction taking place with big time volatility rearing it's ugly head.

Recent action is actually good and healthy. Stocks and bonds down worldwide, TIPS aren't going up, a little run in commodities that might be dollar driven. Basically we have seen inflated expectations for every asset class with expanded multiples, days like today deflates those multiples. Traders aren't buying up everything in sight with expectations it just continues to go up. Valuation becomes actually important which is healthy.

jimmythegreek

Recent action is actually good and healthy. Stocks and bonds down worldwide, TIPS aren't going up, a little run in commodities that might be dollar driven. Basically we have seen inflated expectations for every asset class with expanded multiples, days like today deflates those multiples. Traders aren't buying up everything in sight with expectations it just continues to go up. Valuation becomes actually important which is healthy.
Nasdaq is a huge underperformer and this correction was well over 10% earlier. The good thing is as with many of these sharp declined is that it presents bargain like buying opportunities in the near future. Each sector has rallied back over the last hour some 50% off their daily lows.

I'd be careful with the tech names. Rates will get to 2% shortly and that deflates a lot of the value of the silly future growth projections. And those rates are just normal, if it runs a little hot for awhile as the Fed is telegraphing these stocks are impaired for awhile. Reopening trade makes sense and there are a lot of good names to buy at reasonable valuations.

MrTop

EOG Master
Buy amazon subscription before price goes up---will be carrying many NFL games ... on prime this year

jimmythegreek

One light at the end of the tunnel during this oversold correction over the last 3 days to start off this Friday morning is that according to the latest February report showed that there were 380,000 more jobs, which helped pare future losses as of 8:30 AM. Hopefully into next week things will at the very least stabilize, and despite there being changes that stimulus is closer to being approved by the Senate.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Market is really, really sick. It went up irrationally for so long. The pain could last a long time.
Don't think the pain will be this year. I have seen the power of the stimulus and the fed. Think the pain will start next year when we don't need the fed and any more stimulus. Then real earnings and opening expectations will have to be meet. Debt will have to be paid. Biden will start raising corprate taxes. Until then buy silver, I bought more today. Take advantage of silvers use as we open vs gold. Inflation and wallstreet bets also on our side. Then next year sell stocks, buy gold when the market tanks.

MrTop

EOG Master
You Can Earn 6%, 8%, Even 12% on a Bitcoin ‘Savings Account’—Yeah, Right
New trading platforms want to borrow your cryptocurrency, and are willing to pay a pretty crypto-penny for the privilege. Just don’t let anyone convince you it’s like putting your money in a bank.

wsj

Buy amazon subscription before price goes up---will be carrying many NFL games ... on prime this year

That is going to be something else to watch for live betting purposes. You know the Amazon feed will be at least 20 second delay. People in the two markets getting a more timely live TV feed are going to beat you to the punch. Or even more drastic, bettors will be able to sit in the stands and beat live betting much like what happened in tennis betting.

MrTop

EOG Master
here comes pokadot in crypto. note JPM and goldman sax invested in pokadot.... and etherum this month... goes thru roof soon

It's had a great run. I didn't buy in, but I do own the ETF BETZ, of which Draft Kings is a major holding.
I still think DKNG has a lot of growth left
They just partnered up with Dish network. IF DKNG keeps making partnerships like they have they will have a built in app with TV networks to make live wagers from the TV while the game is being broadcast

Valuist

EOG Master
I picked the brain of our IT guy at work. He ended up going on and on about a few cybersecurity companies. IT guys are a weird lot; they think everyone thinks like them. He did say he loves Crowdstrike.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I picked the brain of our IT guy at work. He ended up going on and on about a few cybersecurity companies. IT guys are a weird lot; they think everyone thinks like them. He did say he loves Crowdstrike.

Still...its up 300% this year