Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
First Lady Melania Trump will give RNC speech from newly renovated Rose Garden, her chief of staff confirms to CNN

This should be good. Last time she gave a speech like this she copied Michelle Obama similar speech word for word.

blueline

EOG Master
When you actually read what he says and try and make sense of it instead of just hearing it ,the level of stupidity he speaks with is mind-numbing

kane

EOG master
I thought Sarah Palin was the dumbest politician until this imbecile took office, it really is amazing how someone this fucking ignorant could ever become president

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I thought Sarah Palin was the dumbest politician until this imbecile took office, it really is amazing how someone this fucking ignorant could ever become president

Yeah, all the political problems in this country can be summed up in two sentences:
Democrats are smart.
Republicans are dumb.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, all the political problems in this country can be summed up in two sentences:
Democrats are smart.
Republicans are dumb.

Nope

Democrats are smart
Republicans are smart.

Donald Trump and his miscast bunch of hangers on are dumb, desperate and dishonest.

Sound like a winning hand to you fella?

Democrats are smart.
Republicans are dumb.

People who constantly defend and spin stupidity and incompetence are not smart

A leader who suggests nuking hurricanes, disinfectant injections, windmills causing cancer and similar things on the daily reg is totally unfit for office

It's a simple concept for anyone of average intelligence to understand

Bushay

NHL Expert

A leader who suggests nuking hurricanes, disinfectant injections, windmills causing cancer and similar things on the daily reg is totally unfit for office

Amen!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump back to 51% today, he's even tied with biden in MN, some DNC convention surge,LOL.

Yea, that giggly speech from Kamalla will really help slo Joe.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Exactly. The smart ones are the ones that cry about the exact same shit that someone said (not did) every single day for years.

kane

EOG master
I see Palin is just as dumb and ignorant as she always was. Paranoia, pathological lying, profound ignorance, and insanity, yep sums her up pretty good

mr merlin

EOG Master
I’m guessing around the holidays when the college kids come home all infected.
Things are improving at a remarkable rate, hospitalizations have declined from about 56000 to 40,000 in a month - for comparison the spring high was about 66K, the late june bottom was about 25K.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I’m guessing around the holidays when the college kids come home all infected.

The party hasn't even started yet.

The cash handouts, rent relief, eviction moratoriums and seasonal unemployment are gonna end at the same time seasonal fuel demands kick in and wipe out the only thing holding back inflation.

Homeless population will double in two years. Crime through the roof.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Things are improving at a remarkable rate, hospitalizations have declined from about 56000 to 40,000 in a month - for comparison the spring high was about 66K, the late june bottom was about 25K.
The college kids are not the problem, the old people they give it to will be the problem.

kane

EOG master
The college kids are not the problem, the old people they give it to will be the problem.

Holy fuck, someone on the right who gets it. I've been saying all along kids and younger people getting it isn't too much of an issue, but it's the older people they infect that's the big problem