Hmmm...

ROMO I think we know where he works, but he is off on all 7 comments!! MAY'N!!

BUT being so, disgusted with EOG hasn't kept him from the contests!!:doh1

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated
blackjack has some nice points.

I have come to learn, nothing suprises me in this business anymore. If it still suprises you, give it some time. Sad but true

BB

TONY MONTANA said:
ROMO I think we know where he works, but he is off on all 7 comments!! MAY'N!!

BUT being so, disgusted with EOG hasn't kept him from the contests!!:doh1

Tony, I want you to tell how he is off on each count.

Here, let me take a shot at this...

I will personally answer each of these so called "counts" and then you can decide for yourselves what actually transpired and why...

BlackJack said:
unbeleivably juvenile, bigbet coudnt be more right, why do you care?

1) You tricked the current owners into selling without a non complete cause.

<b>Now let's think LOGICALLY about this. How does one go about TRICKING owners into selling without a non compete clause? They had every opportunity to ask me to sign one and I would have. BTW, most non-competes are for two years and I stayed on over there for more than 1 1/2 years after selling to them. I did not like the direction they were headed in, my opinions meant less and less, so I decided to do what was best for KEN...Excuse me if that was wrong...</b>

2) You promised to them, who were your friends at the time that you would stick around & help out

<b>Yes, and I honored that for OVER 1 1/2 YEARS... </b>

3) You then left, took the head moderator with you

<b> Didn't the Head Moderator have a CHOICE or was he KIDNAPPED? Maybe you should ask HIM why he left?</b>

4) You stole the email database of all the customers

<b> I was BANNED from the site I founded, EOG'S BUSINESS PLAN was CONFISCATED by TheRx and copied before we opened, so excuse me for not feeling sorry about this one...</b>

5) You created a site that was a mirror image of your old site.....

<b>As did HUNDREDS of other sites. Afterall, didn't I found TheRx? It was an expression of who I was, as is EOG...</b>

6) You bribed the biggest baseball capper to come over to your site 3 days after baseball started.

<b>I didn't bribe him at all. I offered him more money than TheRx was paying him and there were other issues you know nothing about making him want to work for EOG and not TheRx any longer...</b>

7) You offer the posters from the other sites money to post at yours?

<b> I believe TheRx has more paid posters than any other forum, period...</b>

* now you are trying to Bash them?*

<b>Nope, now I am trying to answer your questions as honestly as I can...</B>

THE SHRINK

AK

THE SHRINK said:
Here, let me take a shot at this...

I will personally answer each of these so called "counts" and then you can decide for yourselves what actually transpired and why...

Good Post Ken :+thumbs-2

KENNY - you shouldnt even respond to these JEALOUS people. they have no idea what transpired at the negotiation table yet they know that you took marty for a ride. LOL

marty is a BIG BOY blackjack (ghosT)

THE SHRINK said:
The "currently active" feature at another forum who blasted everyone else for setting it at over 2 hours has switched theirs to 4 hours without letting anyone else know....:rolleyes:

Just to clarify, I don't believe that this statement is referring to TheRx (If it is, it in erroneous). It has been 2 hours for a long time & I have not heard a word about changing it.

:+waving-2

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:
bigbet,

Thank you ...:+thumbs-2

P.S.

I am doing my 5th step today with my sponsor and I am dreading it...

5-"Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."

THE SHRINK

to hell with that.

sounds self incriminating to me..

"your honor, i was tricked into that admission..i'd like to take it back."

no dice man... make some shit up.

"i kicked a puppy when i was 6..i'm sorry."

that should cover that step just fine.