Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
There is ALWAYS a tweet.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Apr 22, 2014
The way President Obama runs down the stairs of Air Force 1, hopping & bobbing all the way, is so inelegant and unpresidential. Do not fall!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course it's not happenin, little fella. You already know that. Clinton and the Idiot actually committed crimes. You were yappin about it like the little chihuahua you are, and it's a bigger nothingburger than you are. "OBAMAGATE IS REAL, LMFAO.

Yup. Rosenstein wouldn't sign the FISA warrant if he knew what he knows now but it's not real. LOL

You are completely ignorant to anything regarding the investigation. Yet you continue to yap and yap.

You are so dumb, it's not even worth responding anymore.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yup. Rosenstein wouldn't sign the FISA warrant if he knew what he knows now but it's not real. LOL

You are completely ignorant to anything regarding the investigation. Yet you continue to yap and yap.

You are so dumb, it's not even worth responding anymore.
Then don't, little guy. If I posted the stupid shit you do, Id probably retreat also. When are the arrests coming? Where will Obama be serving prison?

At the opening hearing in a Republican-led Senate probe that Democrats called politically motivated, former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended his 2017 decision to appoint Mueller to investigate Russian election interference and numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“I still believe it was the right decision under the circumstances,” Rosenstein told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“All the charges that were filed were legitimate,” he said when asked about cases filed against a half-dozen campaign officials and Trump associates.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The "circumstances" were manufactured evidence and public leaks of misleading classified information, you fucking retard.

Lindsey Graham: (25:32)
If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the (Carter Page) warrant application?

Rod Rosenstein: (25:35)
No, I would not.

Gee. The investigation would have never even been initiated then. Derp.

And not one person in the Trump campaign was charged with a single crime related to election interference or any collusion with Russia.

Rod Rosenstein: (19:44)
As we now know, the eventual conclusions were that Russians committed crimes seeking to influence the election and Americans did not conspire with them.

You are dumber than a fucking stump.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/rod-rosenstein-testimony-transcript-on-russia-investigation

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The "circumstances" were manufactured evidence and public leaks of misleading classified information, you fucking retard.

Lindsey Graham: (25:32)
If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the (Carter Page) warrant application?

Rod Rosenstein: (25:35)
No, I would not.

Gee. The investigation would have never even been initiated then. Derp.

And not one person in the Trump campaign was charged with a single crime related to election interference or any collusion with Russia.

Rod Rosenstein: (19:44)
As we now know, the eventual conclusions were that Russians committed crimes seeking to influence the election and Americans did not conspire with them.

You are dumber than a fucking stump.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/rod-rosenstein-testimony-transcript-on-russia-investigation
"OBAMAGATE IS REAL" says the little biddy yapping Chihuahua:

former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended his 2017 decision to appoint Mueller to investigate Russian election interference and numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“I still believe it was the right decision under the circumstances,” Rosenstein told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“All the charges that were filed were legitimate,” he said when asked about cases filed against a half-dozen campaign officials and Trump associates.

When are the arrests coming, little Fraud? When is Obama gonna start jail time, little Traitor? He even knows it in a rare moment of truth for the little twerp. "No clue if they'll be able to find enough proof to indict Obama."
Probably should have stuck to the not responding on this one, Idiot.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended his 2017 decision to appoint Mueller to investigate Russian election interference and numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.

When are the arrests coming, little Fraud? When is Obama gonna start jail time, little Traitor? He even knows it in a rare moment of truth for the little twerp. "No clue if they'll be able to find enough proof to indict Obama."

Trump - Facts.jpg

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Did your stupid ass just repeat the same stupid shit again?

What a complete dumbfuck.

Facts in face and can't comprehend them as always.

It will take the House to not vote down party lines, you stupid fuck. Are you fucking capable of tying your own shoelaces? You people are the dumbest fucking cunts I've ever witnessed.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Even the other dipshit posts a meme that says facts don't matter to you retards. LMAO.

An amoeba is a far more evolved organism than you stupid fucks.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

It will take the House to not vote down party lines, you stupid fuck. Are you fucking capable of tying your own shoelaces? You people are the dumbest fucking cunts I've ever witnessed.
Yep, because it completely debunks everything you posted, Mascarita Sagrada.

So you really don't know there's been an expanded investigation into Obamagate and believe that Trump walking down the stairs have equivalency?

No wonder you collect government checks.

Expanded investigation? Sounds like a game changer

You still haven't answered my question..... do you think Obama should be called to testify before congress?

MrTop

EOG Master
In the U.S. and elsewhere, government debt is set to soar this year, reflecting lower tax revenue and the cost of financial aid to businesses and households during lockdowns. The International Monetary Fund forecasts that U.S. government debt will reach 131% of annual economic output this year, up from 109% in 2019. That is a higher debt burden than after World War II. Other countries are facing similarly high debt levels, including the U.K., France, Italy and Spain.

In the U.S. and elsewhere, government debt is set to soar this year, reflecting lower tax revenue and the cost of financial aid to businesses and households during lockdowns. The International Monetary Fund forecasts that U.S. government debt will reach 131% of annual economic output this year, up from 109% in 2019. That is a higher debt burden than after World War II. Other countries are facing similarly high debt levels, including the U.K., France, Italy and Spain.

Start with slashing the unnecessary and corrupt spending on the military industrial complex

mr merlin

EOG Master
Start with slashing the unnecessary and corrupt spending on the military industrial complex
Trump is doing that, gonna pull out of iraq, afghanistan and many troops from germany - all overdue.

We dont need any troops in europe anymore, id' keep them in korea and japan, maybe some in africa to kill mulims, other than that bring them all home.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

You mean like what RepubliCONS did in the Impeachment hearing!

Once again:

Pot
Kettle
Black

Once again (BTW - which one are you in this picture?):

Trump - Facts.jpg

kane

EOG master
did you wish trump happy birthday today ?

Today will be the bestest birthday in the history of birthdays, it will be huge, no president has ever had a birthday as huge as mine, we're having a bigly party in the bunker. I'm inviting all of my rich white friends, and Ben Carson will be there to prove I have a black friend, you know how much I love the blacks. In honor of my birthday, I've instructed the WH chef to fix a delicious meal for me and my guests, we'll be eating Big Macs and Fries, followed by a cross burning in the Rose Garden, it will be the most funnest day in the history of the world. And then when everyone is gone, Ivanka promised me a "special surprise" when we're all alone, it's been a long time since Melania gave me a "special surprise", so I'm really looking forward to it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Today will be the bestest birthday in the history of birthdays, it will be huge, no president has ever had a birthday as huge as mine, we're having a bigly party in the bunker. I'm inviting all of my rich white friends, and Ben Carson will be there to prove I have a black friend, you know how much I love the blacks. In honor of my birthday, I've instructed the WH chef to fix a delicious meal for me and my guests, we'll be eating Big Macs and Fries, followed by a cross burning in the Rose Garden, it will be the most funnest day in the history of the world. And then when everyone is gone, Ivanka promised me a "special surprise" when we're all alone, it's been a long time since Melania gave me a "special surprise", so I'm really looking forward to it.

The bestest thing about his birthday is: It will (hopefully) be the last one he celebrates in the current position he is in

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If I had a brain, according to you idiots, I'd be homeless and drawing shit on the streets with crayons.

So, no offense, but you're a fucking retard.

YOU support someone who has told OVER 19,000 VERIFIED LIES, Has Diamond & Silk supporting him, thinks Jared is brilliant and whose sons Uday & Qusayare as crooked/corrupt as #IQ45 is..........................

................and we are Developmentally Disabled (Retard is a 1980s term not 2020)

Trump - 5Stages_Trumpism.jpg

I guarantee you've whined more about Trump than Trump has about Obama.

And that's a fact, retard.

theres never been a political leader who whines like BunkerBoy. He’s such a little bitch he’s now sending letters threatening law suits for publication of unfavorable poll numbers.

A very insecure little man suffering from a serious case of inferiority complex....It’s obvious to people who read your posts why you have such a sense of identity with him