Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

boston massacre

EOG Master
BunkerBoy is panicked and the pressure is only going to get worse. His wacked out mental state follows accordingly.

BunkerBoy and his cultist trumptards probably think his rallies are going to help his campaign but they’re only going to bury him worse.

CHAZ BERG Marching To The Beat of FAKE NEWS.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Another great ad, all the left has to do is keep making ads using nothing but Trump's own words, every time he opens his mouth he provides an ad opportunity
And keep Uncle Joe hidden away. These ads are great.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They're going to try that's for sure but he's buried himself so deep at this point even theft attempts won't make the difference. It will only diminish the magnitude of his defeat. Should be interesting to see who is appointed Bidens AG. Elizabeth Warren would be entertainment gold going after the BunkerBoy crime family.
I'd love it, but I fear if he wins, Joe, who is at heart a let's get everyone together guy, will agree to a blanket non prosecution policy against the Idiot, in a mistaken attempt to "heal", the Country. like Ford did with Nixon. If that winds up being the case, Biden will be a 1 termer, at best. He'll likely be anyway due to age, and if The Ugandan Giant is his VP, I'm all for it, the sooner the better.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Another great ad, all the left has to do is keep making ads using nothing but Trump's own words, every time he opens his mouth he provides an ad opportunity

100% agree but the ads MUST show video of him speaking those words. This way he and his MAGAts can't say the tape was doctored. They will try but the ads MUST show video of him speaking those words

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Is it clear to everyone that Trump is a Fascist Nazi?

Do we all know that in the 1930's Trump's dad was arrested at a KKK rally. His dad was supporting the KKK.

MrTop

EOG Master
I will be shocked if she does NOT dump him some time in 2021 if he loses. I think she might have done so n 2017 had he lost.

I do not feel one ounce if sympathy for her. She chose this life. She chose the money and security of it over love. She got what she wanted so no sympathy for her.

the rich pre- nups often have agreements how long you stay...the more you get.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the rich pre- nups often have agreements how long you stay...the more you get.

I know in the case of Tom Cruise it was at the 10-year mark which is why he dumped Nicole Kidman as close to 10-years as you can get.

I know in high profile cases the one being divorced can end up with even more. In Tiger's case what Elin was going to receive was a set amount. But he paid her more with the provision she STFU and not say a word to the press or anyone. She agreed to it and instead of getting, say, $100M, she got, something like $130M in order to buy a lifetime of silence.

It will be interesting to see what happens WHEN Melania dumps him if she gets a tad more to buy her silence.

MrTop

EOG Master
I know in the case of Tom Cruise it was at the 10-year mark which is why he dumped Nicole Kidman as close to 10-years as you can get.

I know in high profile cases the one being divorced can end up with even more. In Tiger's case what Elin was going to receive was a set amount. But he paid her more with the provision she STFU and not say a word to the press or anyone. She agreed to it and instead of getting, say, $100M, she got, something like $130M in order to buy a lifetime of silence.

It will be interesting to see what happens WHEN Melania dumps him if she gets a tad more to buy her silence.

tom cruise was 10 year and big time money kicks in ...exactly..

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Quacky Duck Hasn't Had a Right Call on This Great President Yet.

He's Been in Fantasy Land for Years.

Hillary Coughed once, and according to the sickos, she was on death's door. This is pathetic. Looks like he's struggling to keep his balance.

Trump claimed the ramp was wet-LOL...There wasn’t a drop in the sky

The best part of BunkerBoys speech today was he announced it was the Army’s birthday then announced it was also his birthday and BunkerBoy was caught off guard that his bday announcement was met with crickets.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This is how triggered, and insane, not to mention a pathetic liar, this traitorous Fascist is.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 48m
The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump complains ramp was ‘long and steep’ in response to #TrumpIsNotWell speculation about his health

OK..........................

.................Imagine if Joe Biden had said the same thing.

Think MAGAts and Faux News would understand? Or rip him a new one?

We know that answer

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You people are worried about such important matters.

Pot
Kettle
Black

Der Fuhrer and his MAGAts, the RepubliCONS and Faux News spend 25 hours a day 9 days a week telling us how mentally and physically incapable Biden is.

But when Der Fuhrer has issues..............nothing to see - move on

Pot
Kettle
Black

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
OK..........................

.................Imagine if Joe Biden had said the same thing.

Think MAGAts and Faux News would understand? Or rip him a new one?

We know that answer
We don't have to imagine. Hillary coughed a few times in 2016 and the Idiots demanded her full health records over and over, insisted that she was dying, and that the media was covering it up, etc.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pot
Kettle
Black

Der Fuhrer and his MAGAts, the RepubliCONS and Faux News spend 25 hours a day 9 days a week telling us how mentally and physically incapable Biden is.

But when Der Fuhrer has issues..............nothing to see - move on

Pot
Kettle
Black

I'm not Fox News, dipshit.

Maybe read a kindergarten book and figure out what "pot meets kettle" actually means before using it next time.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That’s hilarious coming from lead counsel for Obamagate LMFAO

Do you think the senate should call Obama for congressional testimony?

So you really don't know there's been an expanded investigation into Obamagate and believe that Trump walking down the stairs have equivalency?

No wonder you collect government checks.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So you really don't know there's been an expanded investigation into Obamagate and believe that Trump walking down the stairs have equivalency?

No wonder you collect government checks.
Will Obama be arrested before Soros and Hillary? Obamagate seems real important and stuff. Maybe even more important than funding a bunch of 75 year old soldiers armed with communication destroying devices, that attack riot cops.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No clue if they'll be able to find enough proof to indict Obama. But there's a Hell of a lot more circumstantial evidence than any of the manufactured evidence used against Trump.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No clue if they'll be able to find enough proof to indict Obama. But there's a Hell of a lot more circumstantial evidence than any of the manufactured evidence used against Trump.

Dumb Monkey!

"Obama wiretapped Trump's phone"
- Dumb Monkey

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

But I thought "OBAMAGATE IS REAL", little fella?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Did Bill Clinton perjure himself? Just because there's evidence of it happening doesn't mean it results in action, you fucking retard.
Yes, and he was Impeached, just like The Idiot. And got away with his crimes because of a partisan Senate, just like The Idiot.
So when is the Obama arrest going down? Maybe you can talk the fraud Bookie into posting a line for it.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
#TRUMPstroke begins trending after Donald Trump makes insanely idiotic excuse for his collapsing health
Bill Palmer | 11:37 pm EDT June 13, 2020
Palmer Report » Analysis

SHARES
Facebook ShareTwitter ShareEmail this articlePrint Article

Has Donald Trump had a stroke? Is he suffering from a neurological disease? No one knows for sure. But he’s now displaying symptoms of severe loss of physical and cognitive abilities. His right arm doesn’t work correctly. He struggles mightily to walk. He looks and sounds half dead. So what’s really going on?

Some observers have pointed out that Trump’s symptoms are consistent with Parkinson’s disease. Others have asked if Trump has suffered a stroke. In fact so many people think he’s had a stroke, the hashtag #TRUMPstroke has begun trending. After all, it would explain why Trump is failing on a physical and cognitive level at the same time.

Normally we wouldn’t be okay with this kind of speculation about someone’s health. But because Trump has been lying to us about why he was taken to Walter Reed Medical Center, and his crackpot doctors have been releasing obviously falsified medical reports, we have a right to ask questions.

And now that Donald Trump is posting absurd tweets tonight about how his disturbing physical behavior today was all because the ramp on the stage was too steep, it justifies being even more skeptical about what’s going on here. Whatever is wrong with Trump’s health, it may or may not be disqualifying, depending on what it is. But his refusal to disclose such a severe health condition is disqualifying. It’s time for the 25th Amendment.

Donations to Palmer Report are always appreciated. You can donate here. But if you're struggling in these difficult economic times, please take care of yourself instead. You can also help us by signing up for our mailing list.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes, and he was Impeached, just like The Idiot. And got away with his crimes because of a partisan Senate, just like The Idiot.
So when is the Obama arrest going down? Maybe you can talk the fraud Bookie into posting a line for it.

Which makes it so far fetched that it could happen again. Right, retard?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Which makes it so far fetched that it could happen again. Right, retard?
Of course it's not happenin, little fella. You already know that. Clinton and the Idiot actually committed crimes. You were yappin about it like the little chihuahua you are, and it's a bigger nothingburger than you are. "OBAMAGATE IS REAL, LMFAO.