Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Your Brain is so Small, you wouldn't understand much.

I take it that was directed at me. Ok Boston Massacre (I'm from the area btw. So hard to decide which you're even referring to with this screenname) what have we as a country done that you'd be proud of if you were to travel abroad tomorrow to share with people of that land and why?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I have never rooted harder for someone in my life. He failed me at every step of the way. I know what it's like to lose 20k on a lost coach & that wasn't half the emotion I feel towards this man presently.

I do this with my father all the time. Trump says we are winning.

Let's dumb it down and just deal in facts. We have the most cases, most deaths and have spent more on items not regarding the actual virus. Our economy is in shambles, unemployment is closing in on 30%. What and when is the winning going to look like? Where can I find even a smidgen of victory since Feb. 1st when he proclaimed this was a tiny concern.

Stop talking about when the second wave hits we will have built in immunity. When are you going to realize this is NOT THE FLU. You have no factual basis to make that claim. We have no idea how many times someone can get it and we have even less of a idea of what longterm recovery looks like.
Start with any question youd like.

I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY.. I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM. Thank you
it's actually LESS than the flu for the very young, the young, and even until middle age - the flu makes you sick, almost none of the people that catch Covid under age 50 even get sick - the ones that do, get less sick than the normal flu.

Then you say "we have no idea if you can catch it again" yea, we do, we already have at least 500,000 people that have recoverd - are we hearing about shitloads of them catching it again, of course not. Not to mention every virus affords some immunity for a period of time - if it didn't no one would ever recover.

The economy is in shambles because people overreacted, destroying the economy for a virus that was originally thought to kill 1-2% but now we know is far less than that is crazy. So that is on the experts, the governors, the media, pretty much everyone EXCEPT trump.

Then you babble about having more deaths - we dont know that, China almost certainly had far more than us.

You are a negative nellie who's obviously never satisfied.

Today we had less than 20K new cases and about 750 deaths - the lowest since march 28th, despite huge increases in testing - does that make you happy?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ive said before that Diblasio should be charged along with trump for criminal negligence. We agree on that.

As far as Cuomo goes, you brought him up in the response. Not sure why you now say the article has zero to do with Cuomo?

At any rate I hope your company is hanging in there FW

Be well
I know the Rolling Stone mantra - very far left. The issues they stand for are not the issues I really stand for. Now that the music industry sucks, they are far more into the political aspect with the new ownership. I just happened to see the Cuomo cover on Thursday and laughed, I knew what the slant would be.

Business, thanks for asking - one is great, the other is on life support for the year. I'll probably take the rest of the year off, I'm not going to wear masks and gloves in a tips-based job. I'll look in a different direction, but that will be hard this year.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I take it that was directed at me. Ok Boston Massacre (I'm from the area btw. So hard to decide which you're even referring to with this screenname) what have we as a country done that you'd be proud of if you were to travel abroad tomorrow to share with people of that land and why?

Where do you see your screen name above my response ?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
it's actually LESS than the flu for the very young, the young, and even until middle age - the flu makes you sick, almost none of the people that catch Covid under age 50 even get sick - the ones that do, get less sick than the normal flu.

Then you say "we have no idea if you can catch it again" yea, we do, we already have at least 500,000 people that have recoverd - are we hearing about shitloads of them catching it again, of course not. Not to mention every virus affords some immunity for a period of time - if it didn't no one would ever recover.

The economy is in shambles because people overreacted, destroying the economy for a virus that was originally thought to kill 1-2% but now we know is far less than that is crazy. So that is on the experts, the governors, the media, pretty much everyone EXCEPT trump.

Then you babble about having more deaths - we dont know that, China almost certainly had far more than us.

Today we had less than 20K new cases and about 750 deaths - the lowest since march 28th, despite huge increases in testing - does that make you happy?

Does it make me happy that we has 750 deaths in one day that is still 4 hours from ending when the number could have been how many less? Yeah I'm fucking overjoyed, grab the bubble and call the neighbors. Its over.

We have had 500k people recover and how many of them have no complaints of side effects.. I can link you to a few hundred twiter accounts of terrible suffering.

I'm sorry for being a negative nelly with 80k+ people dead when we had a fucking pandemic team in place and lost 12.5k people just ten years ago.. we had to be 1st in ignorance I get it.. it's the winning recipe.

Heres a new question. What has trump done in his presidency that you didnt agree with?
Pre or post pandemic. Thanks

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

We don't know about catching it a second time or not, do we? The new spin-off of the virus that affects kids has to be a concern though.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Love America.

Hate Liberals.

Warren, AOC, etc, etc.

Ok so if 53% of the nation is liberal. How do you even leave the house?! How could you even bare living here? I dont feel the love?

I've waited so long to find one of you. What exactly do you hate about AOC? Have you watched her documentary? For me she embodies the american dream. How do you see it soooo differently?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Ok so if 53% of the nation is liberal. How do you even leave the house?! How could you even bare living here? I dont feel the love?

I've waited so long to find one of you. What exactly do you hate about AOC? Have you watched her documentary? For me she embodies the american dream. How do you see it soooo differently?

You're a Globalist Liberal.

Bye !

Trump 2020.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
We don't know about catching it a second time or not, do we? The new spin-off of the virus that affects kids has to be a concern though.
No, we do know, and who cares about a lousy rash on a kids butt? It's just more of the hype machine, the fear mongering, when those kids first got it they tested them, half were negative with no antibodies either, they just assume "yup, must be Covid".

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Let's forget I asked you why you hate her. I'll give you facts about AOC and you can tell me which you dislike. Answer anytime and anyone even people in the back so we can all hear you.

Aoc was born in the Bronx
Daughter to 2 legal citizens who deported from Puerto Rico
They were very poor lived in south bronx projects and parents worked 3 jobs each at times
She saw major flaws in her area and district
Her father and uncle saved money to take her to the White House once a year to make sure she knew the history of this great land
She studies impossibly hard and excels at every single academic level and receives small grants while becoming valedictorian at a high school.
She recieves a invitation to 3 ivy league schools but cant even come close to half tuition
She attends boston university
and excels. She receives a BA and finishes 3rd in her class.
She moves back to the bronx to see her neighborhood has fallen even more and more. She becomes a activist and has to bartend while she attends post grad school.
She gets so motivated by her everyday surroundings that she decides to run for district representative and is so low in polls her opponents dont even show up for debates. She masters social media and one follower after another she becomes something to the point her opponents can no longer ignore her.
She spends every waking hour fighting for the voiceless of queens and bronx and going to areas no politician had set foot in ages.
She wins!
She goes to the White House with her father, boyfriend and sister and breaks down in joy and emotion.

What is that you dislike? She is 28 years old when sworn into office. If that isnt the american dream. What america would you like to live in? She is now 30 and has 22 million combined twitter, Instagram and facebook followers. So what could you possibly dislike to the point of saying you hate her?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let's forget I asked you why you hate her. I'll give you facts about AOC and you can tell me which you dislike. Answer anytime and anyone even people in the back so we can all hear you.

They were very poor lived in south bronx projects and parents worked 3 jobs each at times
Her father and uncle saved money to take her to the White House once a year to make sure she knew the history of this great land
She studies impossibly hard and excels at every single academic level and receives small grants while becoming valedictorian at a high school.
She recieves a invitation to 3 ivy league schools but cant even come close to half tuition
She moves back to the bronx to see her neighborhood has fallen even more and more. She becomes a activist and has to bartend while she attends post grad school.
She gets so motivated by her everyday surroundings that she decides to run for district representative and is so low in polls her opponents dont even show up for debates. She masters social media and one follower after another she becomes something to the point her opponents can no longer ignore her.
She spends every waking hour fighting for the voiceless of queens and bronx and going to areas no politician had set foot in ages.
She wins!
She goes to the White House with her father, boyfriend and sister and breaks down in joy and emotion.

What is that you dislike? She is 28 years old when sworn into office. If that isnt the american dream. What america would you like to live in? She is now 30 and has 22 million combined twitter, Instagram and facebook followers. So what could you possibly dislike to the point of saying you hate her?
She's a cunt - nuff said sir.

kane

EOG master
Does it make me happy that we has 750 deaths in one day that is still 4 hours from ending when the number could have been how many less? Yeah I'm fucking overjoyed, grab the bubble and call the neighbors. Its over.

We have had 500k people recover and how many of them have no complaints of side effects.. I can link you to a few hundred twiter accounts of terrible suffering.

I'm sorry for being a negative nelly with 80k+ people dead when we had a fucking pandemic team in place and lost 12.5k people just ten years ago.. we had to be 1st in ignorance I get it.. it's the winning recipe.

Heres a new question. What has trump done in his presidency that you didnt agree with?
Pre or post pandemic. Thanks

This is something that doesn't get talked about enough, who knows what type of permanent damage having Corona might do to the body, even if you beat it, maybe 5 years from now people start having issues with some internal organ that gets tied back to having the virus. We're dealing with something we've never dealt with before, so there's really know way to know what, if any, long term effects their might be

kane

EOG master

Not for Raiders, the other day he said he wouldn't care if his kids got the virus, and I'm not joking, he seriously said he wouldn't care if his kids got Corona

boston massacre

EOG Master

She wins!

She wants more ILLEGALS coming into this country.

I Don't want even 1 Fuckin ILLEGAL in this Country.

None.

Zero.

KEEP BUILDING THAT WALL !

NICE AND HIGH !

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
She wants more ILLEGALS coming into this country.

I Don't want even 1 Fuckin ILLEGAL in this Country.

None

Zero.

KEEP BUILDING THAT WALL !

NICE AND HIGH !

Lol umm what?! Sir are you drunk? Serious question.
So you're against legal immigration or just any form of immigration?
You do realize 67% of all doctors in our country are immigrants? There is no money on being a dr anymore.
But let's just say you are for any form of immigration. May I ask what % of native american are you? May I also ask what member of your family was first here and do you recall the steps it took to become a UnS citizen? Do you know the steps currently in place to become a legal citizen?
Do you also know which president made it the most difficult to become a U.S. citizen and also since fuck liberals is your claim.
Do you know what party that president and office belonged to?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You do realize 67% of all doctors in our country are immigrants? There is no money on being a dr anymore.
But let's just say you are for any form of immigration. May I ask what % of native american are you? May I also ask what member of your family was first here and do you recall the steps it took to become a UnS citizen? Do you know the steps currently in place to become a legal citizen?
Do you also know which president made it the most difficult to become a U.S. citizen and also since fuck liberals is your claim.

The clown just know anything not made in his own weakling image is far too tough for him to handle.

Physically, mentally or instinctively.

By default, any person that is different is bad. Weaklings always default to their defense mechanism, bypassing any deductive or logical thought.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Ever Heard of BORDER PATROL ?

You avoided ILLEGAL in your Reply. Why ?

The Steps in place to become a Legal Citizen ? You mean the Laws in Place ? Any other Laws you don't like ?

Haven't heard of any Doctors arriving at the Border without the Proper Documentation to enter the country, have you ?

Family members that were here first, arrived at Border with Proper Documentation. All done Legally.

Other than you being a Liberal Globalist, are you also E.O.G'S U.S. History Professor ? From a Liberal University ?

You don't Like the Laws of the Land ?

Run for President as an Open Border Liberal Globalist World President.

You could be an AMERICA SOMETIMES kind of President, but still Live off American Taxpayers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The clown just know anything not made in his own weakling image is far too tough for him to handle.

Physically, mentally or instinctively.

By default, any person that is different is bad. Weaklings always default to their defense mechanism, bypassing any deductive or logical thought.

Sounds Like you.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Ever Heard of BORDER PATROL ?

You avoided ILLEGAL in your Reply. Why ?

The Steps in place to become a Legal Citizen ? You mean the Laws in Place ? Any other Laws you don't like ?

Haven't heard of any Doctors arriving at the Border without the Proper Documentation to enter the country, have you ?

Family members that were here first, arrived at Border with Proper Documentation. All done Legally.

Other than you being a Liberal Globalist, are you also E.O.G'S U.S. History Professor ? From a Liberal University ?

You don't Like the Laws of the Land ?

Run for President as an Open Border Liberal Globalist World President.

You could be an AMERICA SOMETIMES kind of President, but still Live off American Taxpayers.

I'm sorry wasnt intentional. What country are they from and what year?
Do you know the steps necessary to become a U.S. citizen currently? Do you know what ot entails currently? Do you feel they are too lenient? Also you are incorrect. 25% of the thousands of the current doctors practicing arrived and had to work on temporary visas while they waited. Do you feel it's fair if they weren't able to stay and were deported while we as citizens desperately needed them?

These are all very basic questions. Never attended college to answer your question and I am going to go out on a limb and say my constant research and traveling the world the last 15 years wouldn't allow me to say something as immature as I hate 53% of all people in my own nation based solely on how they vote.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
You see what you and Merlin did there? I'm enjoying the debate and am not keeping score. I'm working on cincy bearcat football and click over here when done writing. Let's face it this is fun for all involved otherwise youd just be masturbating to fox news like any other sunday.

boston massacre

EOG Master

She wins!

Those Kind of People are a Dime a Dozen, Pal.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You see what you and Merlin did there? I'm enjoying the debate and am not keeping score. I'm working on cincy bearcat football and click over here when done writing. Let's face it this is fun for all involved otherwise youd just be masturbating to fox news like any other sunday.

You Jealous when they don't masturbate with you while you're watching CNN ?

Don't let MSNBC know about this.

Don't want to lose your season pass.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do you know the steps necessary to become a U.S. citizen currently? Do you know what ot entails currently? Do you feel they are too lenient? Also you are incorrect. 25% of the thousands of the current doctors practicing arrived and had to work on temporary visas while they waited. Do you feel it's fair if they weren't able to stay and were deported while we as citizens desperately needed them?

These are all very basic questions. Never attended college to answer your question and I am going to go out on a limb and say my constant research and traveling the world the last 15 years wouldn't allow me to say something as immature as I hate 53% of all people in my own nation based solely on how they vote.

Those 15 Years certainly helped you stay a LIBERAL GLOBALIST.

American Conservatism Working Great in the GOOD OLD U.S.A.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
You Jealous when they don't masturbate with you while you're watching CNN ?

Lack of female anchors:(
I'm not for the record incapable of voting for republicans and have on several occasions. I dont see the world in the eyes of liberal/conservative. I vote for what effects my world.
I have been to 19 countries in 8 years and I'm so sick of this we are the best speech. Its laughable that people think Trump is doing well. Its clear in any sane manner of discussion he clearly isn't.

The original question is this.
What has he done since Covid 19 hit america that has made a difference that is clearly a positive quality of our nation? Give me whatever you got.

To answer the question I posed for which you didnt reply to. We are the most difficult country to get into and to work in as a immigrant and it's not close. We dont welcome educated people with open arms any longer and that will cost us tremendously over a large sample size. That is not opinionated. I'll post some links in a couple hours when I'm done with sports and make sure they are unbiased sources.

boston massacre

EOG Master

When your done with all your Handicapping, give me your plays.

That way, I can play the other side.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
When your done with all your Handicapping, give me your plays.

That way, I can play the other side.

Lmao that was the funniest thing you've ever said in your life. You take the worst number ever and fade away sir. You can call me all the names in the world but you can never say I lose sports betting.. I don't, might wanna ask around.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lack of female anchors:(
I'm not for the record incapable of voting for republicans and have on several occasions. I dont see the world in the eyes of liberal/conservative. I vote for what effects my world.
I have been to 19 countries in 8 years and I'm so sick of this we are the best speech. Its laughable that people think Trump is doing well. Its clear in any sane manner of discussion he clearly isn't.

The original question is this.
What has he done since Covid 19 hit america that has made a difference that is clearly a positive quality of our nation? Give me whatever you got.

To answer the question I posed for which you didnt reply to. We are the most difficult country to get into and to work in as a immigrant and it's not close. We dont welcome educated people with open arms any longer and that will cost us tremendously over a large sample size. That is not opinionated. I'll post some links in a couple hours when I'm done with sports and make sure they are unbiased sources.

Trump hasn't helped anybody out in this country.

No Protective Equipment, no doctors, no testing, no medical ships, no temporary hospitals, nothing for the states.

Your the Guy we have all been Looking for.

The Only one on this Planet, who can WALK ON WATER !

But you abandon us.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Trump hasn't helped anybody out in this country.

No Protective Equipment, no doctors, no testing, no medical ships, no temporary hospitals, nothing for the states.

Your the Guy we have all been Looking for.

The Only one on this Planet, who can WALK ON WATER !

But you abandon us.
Ok finally! Some answers to work with.
So when you say tests. Do you mean the ones you cant actually recieve unless you chance going to a ER in any city currently
still? Or do you mean the ones that google had already started making back in February?
Oh maybe you mean the tests that we chose to let governors bid against? Same as machines.. remember leave it up to the governors! Especially those blue states!
When you say doctors. Which doctors have recieved praise and pay raises from this administration?
Medical ships? Yeah I'm positive Trump and staff took credit if that's what you're referring to but cant find any source of how he was involved. Give me a link please?
Temporary hospitals again cannot find a single link by googling trump and temporary hospitals linked together other than cms which new rules were applied. Is that you are referring to?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Ever Heard of BORDER PATROL ? Did this one make you nervous ?

You avoided ILLEGAL in your Reply. Why ? ILLEGAL ? Do you get allergies when you see that word ?

All very basic Questions.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Ever Heard of BORDER PATROL ? Did this one make you nervous ?

You avoided ILLEGAL in your Reply. Why ? ILLEGAL ? Do you get allergies when you see that word ?

All very basic Questions.

I'm sorry I didnt even know what you meant. Yes we have border control. I have heard of it yes.
Illegal aliens are just reprehensible. You know whenever I see someone hard on their luck I go I bet they wish they were cleaning a wichells bathroom, picking fruit for 7$ a hour with no benefits and then I always notice how they're in every grocery store paying sales tax and I think.. these assholes make me sick!
My dream when I was a boy was to do whatever it takes to get to a land where I could be free and make a decent wage and then I was going to fill out 7 different forms, answer approximately 1100 questions, pay 205$ in fees and then I was going to wait 90-270 days living off very little while I waited for a answer and if I'm by somehow lucky enough to be granted a citizenship my chances of being incarcerated are 20.5% chances of making 50k a year which isn't a livable wage in most cities is 13.4%.

If I jump through all those hoops I then get to worry about Covid but don't worry help is on the way. I have a press conference at 4 50/50 shot the virus gets discussed in a way that matters to my new citizen ass. Wish I was a blonde from Sweden then I'd be acceptable.