Kudos to ME - a Star on the Hollywood Walk/Fame

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
i got it friday. i am ECSTATIC about it - FINALLY someone recognizes my talents and abilities. gotta think this will help me pick up the babes a tad more easily now. "Honey - let's go see my star and if you are lucky - when we get back to my place i'll show you even more!"
Veteran EOG poster, Wink(yduck) saw his name enshrined in concrete Friday as he received the 2,313th star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

A beaming Wink ran his hand over the star as it was unveiled on the sidewalk near Hollywood's landmark Roosevelt Hotel.
The entertainer (I try and keep this part of my life secret from all of you) has been a contestant on 4 TV game shows in his life including, "Sports Geniuses," and "Super Bowl of Sports Trivia."

He has also been a popular disc jockey at several radio stations since arriving in Los Angeles (Again - I choose to keep this part of my life private from here).

Nicknamed Wink by a neighborhood buddy, his career in radio began as a teenage disc jockey for his Sunday school teacher's radio station in Jackson, Tenn.

Wink recently published his autobiography, "Winking at Life."
you can rad all about it here - if you wish:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060602/114930750000.html

they did get my name and age wrong - but i have called them to get it fixed and they said they would soon

So - TAKE THAT Shrink - let's see YOU get yourself a god damned Star on the Hollywood Walk/Fame!

winkyduck said:
i got it friday. i am ECSTATIC about it - FINALLY someone recognizes my talents and abilities. gotta think this will help me pick up the babes a tad more easily now. "Honey - let's go see my star and if you are lucky - when we get back to my place i'll show you even more!"
Veteran EOG poster, Wink(yduck) saw his name enshrined in concrete Friday as he received the 2,313th star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

A beaming Wink ran his hand over the star as it was unveiled on the sidewalk near Hollywood's landmark Roosevelt Hotel.
The entertainer (I try and keep this part of my life secret from all of you) has been a contestant on 4 TV game shows in his life including, "Sports Geniuses," and "Super Bowl of Sports Trivia."

He has also been a popular disc jockey at several radio stations since arriving in Los Angeles (Again - I choose to keep this part of my life private from here).

Nicknamed Wink by a neighborhood buddy, his career in radio began as a teenage disc jockey for his Sunday school teacher's radio station in Jackson, Tenn.

Wink recently published his autobiography, "Winking at Life."
you can rad all about it here - if you wish:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060602/114930750000.html

they did get my name and age wrong - but i have called them to get it fixed and they said they would soon

So - TAKE THAT Shrink - let's see YOU get yourself a god damned Star on the Hollywood Walk/Fame!

Live shot of Winky after the show....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Are you still hosting Polka Parade Saturday nights on KMPC 710 AM Mr. Martindale?

NAH - gave it up when 710 became the ESPN radio affiliate out here

Well Congrats Winky.

So tell us some good behind the scenes stories from Tic Tac Dough. Some of those babes were pretty hot and certainly weren't the brightest bulbs on the stage.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Tic Tac Dough Tribute Page[/FONT]
Everybody's game of strategy, knowledge and fun!​
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
The NEW Tic Tac Dough premiered in May 1978, with Wink Martindale hosting, on the CBS Television Network. The show moved to syndication, in fall 1978.
</TD><TD vAlign=top>
In the show's second season, a Naval lieutenant named Thom McKee became an instant hit with fans. Thom was not only handsome and charming, he was quite smart...earning over $312,700 in winnings.
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
Why was Lt. Thom McKee so successful on The New Tic Tac Dough? Perhaps his wife, Jenny, answered that question. On one occassion, Jenny told Wink Martindale that her husband used to study the encyclopedia, as a child, while sitting on the commode. I guess there are some trivia facts we don't need to know! </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
Perhaps one of the best loved aspects of Tic Tac Dough was the bonus game. Everyone wanted to beat the dreaded DRAGON! Obviously, Thom was enthusiastic about this prospect!
Barry and Enright Productions produced Tic Tac Dough. Obviously, they were quite good at making hit quiz shows. They were NOT as good at selecting publicity shots.
</TD><TD vAlign=top>
Behind every successful man is a good woman. Thom McKee was certainly successful. His wife, Jenny, is a hairdresser. She was in the audience for each of Thom's games!
Thumbs up! Of course! Thom McKee had a great military career as a naval pilot, $312,700 courtesy of Barry & Enright, and a gorgeous wife.
</TD><TD vAlign=top>
In the end, Thom, Jenny, Wink and the Dragon all lived happily ever after.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>