Go listen to this tape ... Kerrys speech in 71

war is hell man. It fucks people up in the head. Expecting soldiers who have been in Vietnam for years, seeing death and carnage and suffering on a daily basis...you don't think that would totally numb you to what you were doing? You don't think you would lose your sense of reality?

You can't freaking use this bullshit.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
bullshit ... the Righties chop out portions of what Kerry said and make him look like a traitor to this country

He SERVED AND EARNED MEDALS .. Bush went AWOL, Cheney and Rove and Limbaugh never served

EOD as to who has more guts

doc mercer said:
bullshit ... the Righties chop out portions of what Kerry said and make him look like a traitor to this country

He SERVED AND EARNED MEDALS .. Bush went AWOL, Cheney and Rove and Limbaugh never served

EOD as to who has more guts

So what's your point?

What does that have to do with anything?

You have a problem. And it's not just you. It's nearly EVERYONE involved in politics these days...

You lose sight of what's best for the people of this country for some stupid my political party is good and yours is bad and there is no inbetween BULLSHIT.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe it is possible that 100% of the things George bush and the republican administration do are all bad and that all things Democrat are good, and that you have to pick one or the other?

Who says which party gets which side of an argument?

If I choose Democrat, can I also be pro life?
If I choose Republican can I also be for looser immigration laws? (not that I ever would)

Stop fighting against EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING the Republicans are for simply because the republicans are for it.

Why not just look at each issue, ON IT'S OWN, without any party considerations?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
The Repugs have their scapegoats in Kerry, Murtha, Moore and Sheehan ..

Bush is probably fine to sit around and smoke pot with but is one failed Leader and why anyone would be suprised about that aspect is shocking since it follows a pattern in his life

The System sucks ... the Dems will be handled a complete mess in 09 and that gives Rove a chance to make Jeb Bush "marketable" in 2012

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Shortbus said:
So what's your point?

What does that have to do with anything?

You have a problem. And it's not just you. It's nearly EVERYONE involved in politics these days...

You lose sight of what's best for the people of this country for some stupid my political party is good and yours is bad and there is no inbetween BULLSHIT.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe it is possible that 100% of the things George bush and the republican administration do are all bad and that all things Democrat are good, and that you have to pick one or the other?

Who says which party gets which side of an argument?

If I choose Democrat, can I also be pro life?
If I choose Republican can I also be for looser immigration laws? (not that I ever would)

Stop fighting against EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING the Republicans are for simply because the republicans are for it.

Why not just look at each issue, ON IT'S OWN, without any party considerations?
We would but every time we go along with a Republican position on anything they only use it against us in the end. Literally. What happened to Bush being the Unifier? Hell, noone has been more divisive in my lifetime and I go back to Eisenhower. I still blame Limbaugh and the Dittoheads for not conceding anything to anyone over their positions. Go against them and you get derided unmercifully.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
I dreaded the Bush was APPOINTED to office ... I have a buddy who sued his ass as Gov and won and A BUNCH OF SHIT DADDY COVERED UP THAT WOULD MAKE BUSHIES LOVERS START THINKING ABOUT A DIVORCE

* fyi: in October of 2000 in a debate with Gore, Bush bragged how there would be no "Nation Building" if he was President

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
doc mercer said:
I dreaded the Bush was APPOINTED to office ... I have a buddy who sued his ass as Gov and won and A BUNCH OF SHIT DADDY COVERED UP THAT WOULD MAKE BUSHIES LOVERS START THINKING ABOUT A DIVORCE

* fyi: in October of 2000 in a debate with Gore, Bush bragged how there would be no "Nation Building" if he was President
Shows he was even lying back then and didn't even know it. LOL!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
he also bragged how he would "jawbone" with OPEC leaders to drive down gasoline prices if President ...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
doc mercer said:
he also bragged how he would "jawbone" with OPEC leaders to drive down gasoline prices if President ...
He actually meant he would 'jawbone' with OPEC leaders to drive UP gasoline prices if President.:smoke Yet, the SHEEP remain loyal - how rare?

see, you even said, "WE WOULD"...

Can't you guys do things individually?

If both sides took the approach of worrying about the people instead of their fucking political party, our country would be in better shape...good shape even.:smokesmal

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Shortbus said:
see, you even said, "WE WOULD"...

Can't you guys do things individually?

If both sides took the approach of worrying about the people instead of their fucking political party, our country would be in better shape...good shape even.:smokesmal
It's pretty hard to do as long as one of the parties has all of the power in Washington and disregards anything the other party says. Unfortunately, whoever gains the upper hand in Washington after George W is pretty much screwed what with the war, the deficit, the global weather conditions and 8 yrs of built up enmity at his disregarding common sense for cash in hand. Plus, I doubt anyone will ever sign up for the Guard knowing that their tenures can be of indeterminate length as long as the government deems them necessary. I know , it's depressing, but at least I'm pretty old now and it won't affect me too much. I feel sorry for the children!

dirty

EOG Master
Didn't see the lefties Bitching about one party controlling Washington when they Basically had a Stranglehold on it for over 50 years until the early 90's when Repubs took control of Congress.... My how the Story changes :+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
The story is RIGHT NOW ... Bush had bankrupt this country and is running an adminstration that Nixon would love to be involved with and has dropped our kids into a hellhole with no concern about that operation whatsoever

It does not get any worse than what we are watching unfold under the "wisdom and guidance" of George Bush

TOTALLY AGREE regarding the Guard.

Appears as though the war on terror is clearing the way for a police state. That scares me.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
Didn't see the lefties Bitching about one party controlling Washington when they Basically had a Stranglehold on it for over 50 years until the early 90's when Repubs took control of Congress.... My how the Story changes :+clueless
That's because back then I was a rightie! :+clueless But I saw the error of my ways after Nixon.