Post your BEST CBB play here for tonight!!!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
I'd say you have the better chance MC. I'm no fan of that game tonight, and I passed on it. However; I think Syracuse is a VASTLY over rated team. They don't play defense, and please tell me how that 2-3 zone is going to prevent WV from hitting 3 after 3???

I guess if WV is simply off in shooting, and Mcnamera heats up for Syracuse, they get the crowd into it, ext.. they can roll. I just don't see it though. WV has deadly shooters at all positions. They should get a ton of open looks against that 2-3 zone that the Orange always falls into.

Game is about to tip. It should be a good one

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Nice score Shrink, and the ones on the Orange!

Glad I did not play it. I really liked WV, but all my situatioanl trends had it evenly matched, and there also was no line value what so ever by my #'s. I was really SHOCKED how well the Cuse played defense tonight. That was the best that 2-3 zone looked all year. All the other games I have seen them play, they were getting SHREADED apart. They sure were sound tonight though against a very potent offense in WV.

Thanks guys...

Close game...

I will be back tomorrow and will also post BASEBALL this year ONLY AT EOG baby!!! :+thumbs-2