Royal - Who has BEEN paid? (part 2)

Other thread seems to have gone astray, so I thunked I would try this again...

2 Days - 4 pages of posts, over 800 views and we now know that 3 PEOPLE have BEEN PAID by ROYAL

Black Magic - 30 K after 8 weeks
AK - $250 via Western Union and it took Royal 3 days to get him a tracking number
peteep - $2500 via Neteller though he did not say how long it took for Royal to process.

Has anyone else BEEN PAID by Royal?

If so, please post the amount (round numbers work fine) and how long it took to get paid.

Thank you,

Joe

PS. WARNING: If Raiders or BlackMagic post in this thread the UNION will TAKE ACTION!!!

Joe- Who hasn't been paid? Not many are going to come into this thread and say they were paid and take criticism from guys that have never played there.

This thread should be for guys with actual experiences from Royal that want to discuss it. Yelling and bashing has nothing to do with the facts and craps up the thread.

I have played with Royal for a long time. I had one slow pay for 8 days and never mentioned the forums as I wanted to see how non forum players were treated.

I have used Royal to bail out players within the past year. I currently set up another bailout between a player and a defunct book through Royal. I should know tomorrow if the player accepts.

Why are we still on this subject, who cares about royal, what are you trying to proof. I don't think too many people play with them on this forum, and who ever does would be to embaraced to admit after all the bashing that they send a penny to royal. Let's talk about other book if you have nothing else to talk about.

What about Pinny can I make a wager over the phone with them or not? I'm not allways next to my computer when a great oportunity presents it self. You know one of thouse lines that's just looks too easy.

Joe- Let's deal with the facts. BM hasn't been slow payed for $30k. I asked him if I could verify his story and he said no. He also says that he can play at BoDog for 3 Dimes over the Internet. That's impossible. Let's keep this a real discussion.

Breakthbank- You make a good point that people won't admit it. Once again the facts are that many forum posters play at Royal. I don't know about EOG but at least one mod from all the major forums plays at Royal.

Caliente

Banned
Raider you are a fuckin liar asshole. i never ever said I bet 3 dimes over the internet. Stop lying. You were told to stay off this thread. You have no control idiot. You are the joke of the day moron. We are all laughing at you dumbass. whos going to believe you when you keep making up a simple fact? Is this moron for real?:hung

Yeah. Raider I saw you said that before "facts are that many forum posters play at Royal", and I did see few Royal banners on other forums. It's just this subject was so beat up on EOG that i'm getting sick of it. Who play at Royal? who don't? who is getting paid by them? who wouldn't? and the end discation is ussully similar "royal suck" ok people you don't have any thing good to say about royal drop the subject and don't talk about them any more. This is getting old quickly. For god sakes, aposter can trace all the posting about royal and know their BIOGRAPHY in this forum. I don't think any royal affiliat forums talk about royal more then EOG posters do. And EOG is not even working with royal WTF.

break- It's seems like everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon. Everyone wants to act as if they know what's going on so they keep repeating the same things over and over again.

With Royal this thing spread to all the forums. I'm also sick of hearing it but I catch a lot of flack on Royal so it keeps me coming back.

Caliente

Banned
Raider is a jackass. A true idiot. Did you go outside today moron? Do you have any money in any account or are you trying to please Royal so theyll give you a 10$ parlay. How desperate can you get. Moron. damn Id give you a parlay if I knew youd just go away.:hung

joe was around in around 2000-2001 but disappeared for the past several years after leaving as a mod at the RX. now there a bunch of new members who have no idea who joe was!!! i think joe left even before the general found the forums!!! general!!! i remember when you were a newbie!!! i was like "who is that kid who is posting so much!?!?!?!?!?"

:mutley

Attention JOE you set the fire in

Gambling Industry News and General Discussion

Bring your .... back here with the fire extinguisher.

Clean up after your self

BigDaddy

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:
BM- Let me access your account and verify with Royal. If you were slow paid $30k I will apologize and give you $1k.

Now if i were BM i would take you up on that offer considering BM even has an account?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:

Lets see access account with $0 in it which he will never use again:+clueless and if his story is true he gets a $1000 via any payment method i assume:+clueless Thats a tough choice:+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:
BigDaddy- Have you been reading this guys posts. I wouldn't assume anything with this guy.

Yes thats why I said if he even has an account at Royal!

I must say this thread is useless seems childish to me but i know you would pay him the 1000 so if i was him i would take him up on offer JMO

AK

raiders72001 said:
BM- Let me access your account and verify with Royal. If you were slow paid $30k I will apologize and give you $1k.

AK - $250 via Western Union and it took Royal 3 days to get him a tracking number

I never went into detail on how I was slow paid on a weezly $250.00

Day 1-- After 4 pm central would be processed next day :eek:
Day 2-- They were to busy with everybody making deposits and cashouts would have to holdoff. :rolleyes:
Day 3-- Western union was down that day. :rolleyes:
Day 4-- called around 2pm central time and was givin a control number. :+signs8-1

BigDaddy

EOG Master
AK said:
I never went into detail on how I was slow paid on a weezly $250.00

Day 1-- After 4 pm central would be processed next day :eek:
Day 2-- They were to busy with everybody making deposits and cashouts would have to holdoff. :rolleyes:
Day 3-- Western union was down that day. :rolleyes:
Day 4-- called around 2pm central time and was givin a control number. :+signs8-1

First off I'm not saying you weren't slow paid but who takes a 250 payout via western union the charges are outrageous?

AK

BigDaddy said:
First off I'm not saying you weren't slow paid but who takes a 250 payout via western union the charges are outrageous?

my western union payouts are free there.

Do you not get that benefit? :doh1

Raiders,

You keep bitching about nobody NOT being paid blah, blah, blah...

Well I am trying to find out who HAS been paid and their experiences.

I thought it would be so simple that even a dumbass moron like you would understand...

Guess I was wrong... my bad...

What we have are 3 payout stories (btw - AK - thanks for providing details).

You are so paranoid defensive (or just plain stupid) that you cannot even see the compliment Black whateverthehellheis gave them but instead insist on turning everything about Royal into a free-for-all.

Let me spell it out so that even you can understand - Gamblers post about their payout experiences. Other gamblers read it. Those gamblers that read it then have some relevant knowledge on which to make a decision as to whether to go there or not.

Hmmm... methinks that was to advanced... let me try it another way - STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!!!

General,

My pleasure to be a part of EOG history...

btw - While I have your attention, is there a reverse ignore feature available?

Can a thread be configured to ignore posts made by specific handles? :eek:

Jimmy,

I think it may be time to get the semi's warmed up...

peteep,

Hope you are still reading. If it means anything I do not think you are a shill. If you have more to contribute, please do so. Good and bad, that is what it is all about.

Caveat emptor!