PIttsburgh vs INDY

dirty

EOG Master
I took pItt +10....Even in the passing game Pitt is a Ball control offense....with Bus and Parker and the short passing game I think this game stays close...I like the over as well..

dogball

EOG Master
got colts - 3.5 in teaser with den who cashed so i am going to lay off but i like indy to win by 10+ for sure
Gl

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Very impressed with play calling by Pitt on opening drive. They will win SU easily if they continue this strategy. Forget that running up the middle crap. Throw the damn ball. :D

The General

Pitt is gonna beat these Colts good today.

You can just feel it.

No shame in losing to this team though. Pitt is very worthy to be in the finals. Just as worthy as INDY.

Guys, I will let you in on a secret. The Cliff Barnes of Sweden, yours truly is heavily involved in PIT +10. If I am true to form you can bank on a historic comeback by the Colts.

The General

LOL Farb. You are in good shape my friend. This Pit team is better OVERALL than INDY, period. INDY a 10 point fav in this game was a joke.

The General

If Indy holds here, they get the ball to start the second half so they do have a chance, but if Pit don't get complacent and sticks to this offensive game plan, then it's over.

The General

Just way to much pressure on Manning. The def front for Pit is playing great.

I dislike seeing INDY lose, but I need the Money more. :cheers

The General said:
LOL Farb. You are in good shape my friend. This Pit team is better OVERALL than INDY, period. INDY a 10 point fav in this game was a joke.

Well, Mr General Sir! In the battle between your insights in the game and my Record Breaking and Legendary Bad Luck..... I am beginning to think that knowledge will get the upper hand on this one....