DO YOU QUALIFY FOR TONIGHTS POKER GAME CHANCE FOR FREE AIR FARE TO LAS VEGAS?

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
First.........Jan.4th

What happens if you win and we already paid for air fare to Vegas?
Can we just have the money deposited into our EOG account?

PO69

EOG Master
I won the first qualified tournament, it was the $20 buy in. I cant remember who finished second

PO69

EOG Master
What time is this tournament? I think that highnine finished second in my the tournament that I won, but it wasnt a Sunday night tournament I dont think.

But hey, if all 10 players dont show up tonight, then those are the breaks!

dirty

EOG Master
RealSlimShady said:
I qualified...I think. What time is it being held?

I think you did as well....Glacker wrote the winners down except for a couple of tourneys....Will find out the time.....

BigDaddy

EOG Master
I qualified but am not not going the bash if i were to win would i win cash instead since i did qualify in a paid tournament on a wednesday night?

PO69

EOG Master
I should be on Glaken's list as well. I won one of the first qualifiers on Wednesday night.

Yes BIG it would seem that you need to attend the party. I mean if you win, WHY NOT GO?? Quit your job is need be to spend time with us!! Shrink will give you a better job, he has the extra cash lying around.

JerseyMike
Yatutsk
LundenDK
Highnine
RealSlimShady
BigDaddy
Wrigley
Augustus
Shortbus
Minnyace
Colhoopsman
Livinthedream
BlueEdwards
Fordfield
TheShrink
RPM
Latchey
Kraz
Kelp
Ovball

This the list .... Blue Edwards has informed me that he will not be playing.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
colhoopsman said:
I THINK SHRINK SHOULD NOT PLAY IN ALL FAIRNESS

SHRINK should play, but obviously he will not qualify for the prize.

He earned the right to try and beat the competition.

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
I want The Shrink to play...........he is the odds on favorite to win!
I like playing the best......and The Shrink has been on a WINNING STREAK!
Just hope it ENDS TONIGHT!!!!

GLTA..........should be fun:cheers

GENERAL AND GLAKEN HERE IS MY POINT SHRINK HAS NOTHING TO PLAY FOR HE CAN INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME OF THE TOURNY IF HE WANTED ME TO WIN HE COULD DUMP ME HIS CHIPS JUST ONE EXAMPLE IM NOT SAYING HE WOULD BUT HE COULD

ITS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION I PLAY POKER FOR FUN I COULDNT CARE LESS IF I WIN OR LOSE BUT IF WE WERE THE FINAL 3 ME YOU AND THE SHRINK I WOULD DEF FEEL OUTNUMBERED ANYWAY I HAVE MADE MY POINT AND THE SHRINK CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS GOODLUCK OV AND EVERY ONE ELSE :cheers

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
WHAT POINT???

Your saying The Shrink would CHEAT............just so i can???

I DONT THINK SO!!!!

If you are playing for fun.......WHY WORRY???:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
SHRINK told me he had every intention of playing and was Proud to have made the cut to compete against the best here. I think he should play and try to beat everyone, but the prize will go to someone else if he does win.

PO69

EOG Master
I qualified Glaken! I won the first Wednesday night tournament that was eligible for this tournament.

Also, back when Shrink started these tournaments, he mentioned something about the first 10 winners to win those tournaments would qualify for some other tournament. I didnt win the first 5 tournaments but was within that 10 tournament timeline as well as this Sunday night tournament timeline.

Also, my tournment win was that tournament which was supposed to have $250 added by Shrink, but for some reason it did not happen due to software concerns. He sent other previous tournament winners the cash via neteller, but we didnt get anything but the regular payout

Last edited by a moderator:
playersonly69 said:
I qualified Glaken! I won the first Wednesday night tournament that was eligible for this tournament.

Also, back when Shrink started these tournaments, he mentioned something about the first 10 winners to win those tournaments would qualify for some other tournament. I didnt win the first 5 tournaments but was within that 10 tournament timeline as well as this Sunday night tournament timeline.

Also, my tournment win was that tournament which was supposed to have $250 added by Shrink, but for some reason it did not happen due to software concerns. He sent other previous tournament winners the cash via neteller, but we didnt get anything but the regular payout

Yes PO..... I remember

Go ahead and registered

PO69

EOG Master
Of course I wont win it, I play better in live poker.

Make sure that Sound of Silence has my user ID so he can put it on the list that can register. I think that he already has it though