IN GAME : Pitt @ INDY

looks like the d is on. Manning is the ugliest QB I have ever seen. I lose today. PHUCK. I hope manning gets hurt. Career ending injury like Theismann.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
How 'bout an officail In-Game thread General so others will see it and join in.......:cheers

Hache Man

UWinSports said:
Manning is the ugliest QB I have ever seen. I lose today. PHUCK. I hope manning gets hurt

LOL WIN!:D

So do you hope Manning gets hurt only because he is the "ugliest" QB you've ever seen?1? lol

Hache Man

I kind of like Indy and would like to see Dungy go further....

But I have 12-1 odds on Pitt to win the Bowl............:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Hache Man said:
I kind of like Indy and would like to see Dungy go further....

But I have 12-1 odds on Pitt to win the Bowl............:+clueless

Follow the money, Hache.

dirty

EOG Master
This could get ugly if Indy Doesn't get going on offense and They don't quit playing soft in the secondary and leaving the Middle wide open....Looks like they are pressing with the corners and cover 2 with the safties and The middle is left open since safeties have one half of the field after 15 yards... Cant cover it all....

The General

Pit is doing what NE hs done to hande the Colts. Throwing underneath the Secondary and over the linebackers, where INDY is the weakest. Gotta give Cower credit.

Hache Man

Of course we all know the game isn't close to being over fot the Colts.....

However, this Surrrrrrrrrrrre does help Pittsburgh bettors........

The General

Pit ML is looking mighty nice, but it aint over yet. Still lots o time.

I'll take Money over an Indy win anyday though. :cheers

dirty

EOG Master
is the Typical Big Game Manning going to keep playing today.....His passes are all off....even when he is not getting pressure....which is not much.....:+clueless

Hache Man

That should be a flag on Polamalu for unsportsmanlike conduct out of bounds.....

dirty

EOG Master
Well PItt shouldn't have had to punt last drive either with that Rape they didn't call on the Bomb.......

and Us over 47.5 players.....Need a score here....