CK are you hugeing Vegas with us for March Madness?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
You're sitting on a pile of ducketts. Fat beach house. Yacht like a motherfucker. No wife or kids to hold you back.

So no real reason not to be out there showing us how it's done! You can even call your homeboy Dr. Bob to come get a meal with me and JBD.

carolinakid

Banned
Re: CK are you hugeing Vegas with us for March Madness?

MaYBE, just waiting on the seedings here now and where carolina will be..............

pvcpipe

EOG Master

where does carolina have to be seeded for you to make it?

When CK's uncle passed away he inherited 4 million dollars...cant believe you didnt know that.

carolinakid

Banned

it amazing gilmer, never took big vacation etc, average car and truck and average type farm home, i was talking just a few days ago with a friend that knew gilmer and he told me that gilmer told him one day, that some people spend money and other make money, he was the one making money..........if anyone ever seen the show moonshiners, he had land all over where it was film in climax va.........but really if he would had took some real gambles that 6 mil he left 3 of us would imo be up in the 30 to 40 easy.....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i did not know that. but it makes me feel a little better.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ck shows up to vegas i will smack him so hard it may make him write a understandable post...

carolinakid

Banned

LOL again Time is not on your side against me sir, you better be real careful on the bones you picking on, because one day we might just be face to face and all this bs we do here, i do not take very lightly,

ck watch it pal, they dont call me diesel for nothin. if im around somebody gonna get ktfo

J

joeybagadonuts

CK, would you be able to take out Brick and Time at the same time?

Timetopay

EOG Master

careful on the bones you picking on???

what they fuck does that mean?

carolinakid

Banned

have fun guys, got to run got a early 6am monday coming here and damn it been a short weekend to me, where the hell sat and sunday went, not sure if i will have any early plays or not as im meeting some friends monday afternoon at dale jr place in charlotte nc.whiskey river a great bar,

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TTP might hit him so hard that he might knock the taste out of his mouth....:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Seriously CK, there will be a bunch of us in Vegas for March Madness...the more the merrier!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

CK do the right thing here buddy. come out to vegas. have one with me and JBD.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i cant help but laugh everytime i read this thread title :lol

Tuckman

Uh Poster

pvc we golfing while you guys are out here? I suck but im game to play

pvcpipe

EOG Master

pvc we golfing while you guys are out here? I suck but im game to play

Tuck magic we are one short of a foursome and you're welcome to join on Friday. Two of us are terrible, and one buddy of mine is probably a 10 handicap.

The only catch is that we're playing Dragon Ridge and it's $250. (Maybe less for locals, I know it sometimes is.) It's the most money I've ever paid for a round, because my game doesn't warrant spending that kind of money.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If i have played within the previous 2 years i might have went for it, i was just looking to swing some clubs, nothing to serious :shoot: