Two simple but effective NBA angles

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Been working for me so far, might as will continue until the books catch up. Unders and against teams playing their second night in a row and third game in four nights. Worth more if the team you're fading is on the road, like the Cavs at Raptors last night.

Small plays on Bucks and Under today. GL. :cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Two simple but effective NBA angles

I'm sure they don't miss it, but I don't think they've adjusted for it enough yet. At least not this week. :pop:

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Been working for me so far, might as will continue until the books catch up. Unders and against teams playing their second night in a row and third game in four nights. Worth more if the team you're fading is on the road, like the Cavs at Raptors last night.

Small plays on Bucks and Under today. GL. :cheers

With Keith Smart taking over, I went over.......hoping it doesn't take him any time to employ his run and gun style he used at GS last season.

hasn't the team playing the back to back to back so far covered? Shouldn't it be going the other way? Maybe the unders have something more to do with no training camp really.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

The funny thing is, and I can see it already, both my plays will probably lose tonight and I'll look stupid.

But if you backtrack for the last week it's been a good angle and I still think it will be going forward. Just hard for road teams playing a back to back and third in four to get up and run the court. Worth about 4-5 extra points on what the line would be if both teams were playing their first game of the season, imo.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

hasn't the team playing the back to back to back so far covered? Shouldn't it be going the other way? Maybe the unders have something more to do with no training camp really.

Yeah I haven't bothered to see what the overall O/U's have been hitting at so far this season.

I'm only an Unders bettor though, so I may be getting good results off a misguided premise (tired legs vs. no training camp).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

With Keith Smart taking over, I went over.......hoping it doesn't take him any time to employ his run and gun style he used at GS last season.

Smart move, pardon the pun.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Bucks get outscored 35-18 in the fourth. Awesome. I'm on three straight days of bad beats now. :shoot: