gyno Props for NFL thursday game.. 12-4 so far on these..

Apple

Banned
so far 12-4 on these...

I like two of them tonight, I like both of these quite a bit.. Two solid props for tonight.

Jones Drew under 90? RUSH yards -125
Falcons Run D is among the leagues best and although Jones usually beats this # he doesn't always beat it by much. With the Jags likely down in this game, I dont expect Jones to get anymore than 20 carries tonight and ATL gives up 3.8ypc. Also Jones has been getting more passes thrown to him lately which may take away from this # as well. Expect ATL to load up the box and Jax to pass more.

Dillard over 36? REC yards -110
With Mike Thomas out, Dillard will be the #1 WR tonight. Jack should be behind for the majority of this game so expect balls to be thrown in his direction. Also Jax main threat is Jones Drew so expect ATL to load the box to contain him which should open things up in the passing game. One catch could get this in. I personally think this # is off by at least 12yds.

GL and enjoy the game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: gyno Props for NFL thursday game.. 12-4 so far on these..

Falcons rush defense is great at home - not a bad pick.

Not really sold on the second one... Being the #1 receiver, when you're really not a #1 receiver, and you have a horrible rookie QB means nothing to me. Gabbert will throw to whoever he sees last when he's panicking. Odds are, he won't complete the pass.

Apple

Banned

Gabbert is probably going to have somewhere between 160-200 yds of passing. ATL secondary is not that great... I'm hoping that Dillard gets 25% of those yards, being the #1 WR today it could happen..

I agree Gabbert is a mess and is not cutting it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I could never pencil him in for 160+ passing yards.

Apple

Banned

Gabberts prop is 184? everywhere... if you want some of that under buddy.

Apple

Banned

BTW the juice on the Dillard prop is +110 not -110....

thats another reason why I bet it...

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Bad break Gyno I don't think anyone expected this.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If Gabbert was 7-1 as a starter with the same numbers DJ would call him a winner.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Referring to any individual player in the NFL as a "winner" is honestly so stupid that I can't comprehend how people think that way.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

If you win the game you are by definition a WINNER it's not a hard concept to wrap your feeble mind around.

Your the one that said Tebow is worse QB in the league when he's clearly not. How the hell you don't get ran over in the street I have no clue.

rjt721

EOG Master

You 2 still arguing about Tebow? Every fucking thread. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I never said that. I said he's horrible - don't put words in my mouth. I've said countless times that Blaine Gabbert is the worst QB in the NFL. Tebow isn't good and either is Gabbert.

How I don't get run over in the street? What does that even imply? My goodness. Why don't you tell us again how you give your mother more money in a year than most people make so she can live in bumblefuck Oklahoma - that was a fun story.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Cause your too stupid to even look both ways.

I thought you were trying to limit your interaction with me? Or are you admitting that was just an excuse cause your a huge fucking pussy?

Apple

Banned

If Jones didnt have that big run it would of been an interesting wager.. Shit happens.

timely should of bet Gabbart under 184.. maybe timely will get into props, I think he would do good..

0-2

12-6 on year.