Malcolm Thomas signs with Lakers

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Re: Malcolm Thomas signs with Lakers

He's a San Diego St product basically to replace the Shannon Brown and Lamar Odom moves. He's got some size at 6-9 and averaged about 11 and 8 in 2 seasons with 20 double doubles. Also made the MWC all-defensive team.

focker

EOG Veteran

he is a decent down low guy, but needs to work on his mid range game. I thought only Lenord would make the bigs from SDSU team last year. Good for him, glad to see the local guy from SD High get a chance

Hey Rail, any news on Billy White or DJ Gay?? I always figured they would play overseas

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'm happy for Marcus..good defensive player and shot blocker..I haven't heard anything about Billy White or DJ, focker.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Malcom Thomas was one of the biggest monkeys on that team last year out of the group (leanord, white, DJ, Thomas) , the guy doesn't reek an ounce of class on the court. He should have worked on his game a bit more instead of showboating and jumping around the court after each basket or decent play he had

railbird

EOG Master

Billy White signed with the Miami Heat about an hour ago. DJ Gay is playing in Slovenia

railbird

EOG Master

Malcom Thomas was one of the biggest monkeys on that team last year out of the group (leanord, white, DJ, Thomas) , the guy doesn't reek an ounce of class on the court. He should have worked on his game a bit more instead of showboating and jumping around the court after each basket or decent play he had

I think your a little bitter from SDSU going 3-0 vs your Rebels last year:lolxmas

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Billy White signed with the Miami Heat about an hour ago. DJ Gay is playing in Slovenia

That could be a good signing..White is good at everything but not really great in any area..might be a nice role player for them

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Also, don't be fooled by his listed height. He's 6'7, not 6'9. The thing he has going for him is he's extremely long - 7'2 wingspan.

I'm shocked that he turned down the 350k overseas after the draft.

focker

EOG Veteran

I think your a little bitter from SDSU going 3-0 vs your Rebels last year:lolxmas

yea I remember last yr during MWC championship tuckman was complaining bout the SDSU student body chants......jajajaaaaaa