Bears WR arrested on federal drug charges

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Bears WR arrested on federal drug charges

I don't blame him......tough to survive on $685,000 a year.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hopefully this doesn't affect the ability to get great bud I get over Christmas Break.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Didn't read the article, and I'm pretty sure the guy I cop from doesn't get from Hurd hahaha, but even if there's less shitty bud in town it hurts. That means people buy the better shit, and it goes away quicker.

I pay $60 an eighter, $120 a quarter, and $380-400 an ounce. When I ran my expenses for bud this year, I wanted to stab my own eyes out. I'm lucky that the bars and drinking up here is 1/2 the price it is in Chicago.

J

joeybagadonuts

I didn't know people still smoked ditch weed. I haven't seen any in years.

Nor did I. Than again, I live in California and go into a weed shop and pick between 20-30 strains that are mostly all really good, so I'm just a bit spoiled.

J

joeybagadonuts

Didn't read the article, and I'm pretty sure the guy I cop from doesn't get from Hurd hahaha, but even if there's less shitty bud in town it hurts. That means people buy the better shit, and it goes away quicker.

I pay $60 an eighter, $120 a quarter, and $380-400 an ounce. When I ran my expenses for bud this year, I wanted to stab my own eyes out. I'm lucky that the bars and drinking up here is 1/2 the price it is in Chicago.

Wow. Those were the prices here when I was in highschool/college 15 years ago. Even the clubs don't charge that much unless its something incredible. I paid $300 for a ounce recently, and that was by far the most I had spent in a long time. It was well worth it, too. It was for a new-ish hard to get strain called "girl scout cookies'' best I've seen in years and maybe ever.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wow. Those were the prices here when I was in highschool/college 15 years ago. Even the clubs don't charge that much unless its something incredible. I paid $300 for a ounce recently, and that was by far the most I had spent in a long time. It was well worth it, too. It was for a new-ish hard to get strain called "girl scout cookies'' best I've seen in years and maybe ever.

Them be Chicago prices for good bud. Shitty, no doubt about it, but nothing I can do. I could buy 50's but it's shit. 40's is even worse.

tripp

EOG Master

Probably made more from his drug operation than he did as a football player.

Never understood why these idiots are out doing these things themselves. what the fvck is the entourage for?

mike499

EOG Veteran

I have been paying right around that also although it comes with door step service

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Can't fault him...not many players plan ahead for their life away from football....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have been paying right around that also although it comes with door step service

I live in Michigan so in order to get the stuff I want I always have to go back to Chicago. That being said, it is brought to me there so I can't act like I have to pick it up.

Where do you live around Mike?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Can't fault him...not many players plan ahead for their life away from football....

I think you're probably joking, but can't fault him? The dumb ass was one of the largest distributors in Chicago while being an active player. He also almost got caught up months back and was still doing it... he's an idiot.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

when i was in college i paid $90 for a pound of weed and $90 for an ounce of hash.
tells you how old i am...

WVU

EOG Master

90 for a pound? Was gas 25 cents a gallon?

Heim

EOG Master

I remember when Darryl Henley formerly of the Rams got busted for the same thing. He
used his gf who was a Ram's cheerleader to transport the stuff on commercial flights.
When she got busted in Atlanta he denied knowing her. To make matters worse he
tried to put a hit on the presiding federal judge and the former gf who flipped on him...only problem was the 'hitman' was a federal agent.... another 21 years. He's scheduled to get out
in 2035.....these guys are a piece of work.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sam Hurd was the player who was called for a controversial holding penalty which negated Devin Hester's late-game punt return for a touchdown against Green Bay earlier this season.

Forgive ol' Sam. He should be allowed to start every week in the NFL.

After all, in the Tebow era, his 'mechanics" are good.