The Best of Leon!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I have a new favorite comedy actor. J B Smoove, who plays Leon on Curb Your Enthusiasm. For fans of the show, you know Leon. For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, here's the best of Leon.

He was in rare form on last night's 2nd to last episode of Curb. He had a scene with Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) that was out of this world hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs5w02NvSyI

Leon, Bitches!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: The Best of Leon!

Its funny shit. Last night's episide was phenominal. Next week is the season finale. For those fans of Seinfeld this is a must watch. Lots of Jerry, Kramer, Elaine and George.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I love Leon. He's funny.

I've been recording them. I only saw the first one and was put off. Wasn't that great. I hope the subsequent episodes were better. I've yet to watch them but I have them in my DVR.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The season gets better. I know what you are talking about by being 'put off' but if you get put off easily, maybe curb isnt for you. There's something in last Sunday's episode that i was shocked 'they went there', but it is what it is.

best comedy show on tv
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

patswin

EOG Veteran

Just watched this week's episode

omg was that funny, one of the best episodes I have seen

A must see for all fans of this show

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just watched this week's episode

omg was that funny, one of the best episodes I have seen

A must see for all fans of this show

Yes, this weeks episode was hot shit. Funnier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Big fan of Leon. He better be on the next season of Curb, too.

I remember watching episode 1 of the first season (or, an early in the season episode) and Leon appeared and i said out loud ITS LEON!!! and this big smile came across my face that he was back for another season. Since the 'black family' kind of disappeared, it was refreshing to see Leon was still on board.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-L5lfdjBthU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>