EOG's Grand Challenge featuring Munson15

munson15

I want winners...
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge featuring Munson15

I should mention that no one is to blame for my performance in this thread but me. The admission that I am following on most of these could lead one to believe that I am trying to avoid responsibility for the shitty results. I stated in the beginning that it would be an 'amalgamation' of cappers that I would use, and I've honestly tried to come up with a 'best' play. I've placed 10 bets already today, and there could be more. Chicago is the choice today based on nothing more than a hunch, which obviously has not worked out. If I lose today, the contest part of it is over for me, and I'll just quietly go back to my computer and continue to try and grind out a profit each day.12io4j2w90

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Combined record for contestants in EOG's Grand Challenge is 24-23.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I don't think there's any sugar-coating 5 up and 10 down, but I appreciate the sentiments, John. I hope you'll be in town when I come out in March. That trip seems to be firming up. :cheers

Looking forward to seeing you again, Mike.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, John, and I'm sorry for my horrendous showing. I know you guys expected much more when you selected me for this, and I know it's a lot more fun to have people jump into a winning thread than to have to avert their eyes over such a trainwreck. My apologies.12io4j2w90

Munson i think you have done a great job in here so far, just the outcomes of the games havent gone your way. We all have our bad stretches and i applaud you for still going with it.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Bricker, I really appreciate the sentiment. :cheersThe effort is there, but this is a results-oriented business, and I'm on the verge of complete failure. In a humbling racket, I have been knocked down a few pegs for sure.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Small sample.

I'll drop munson's power rating only slightly.

Munson, would you rather win a dime or have the great looking girl friend (and it's a safe bet the ex is jealous). I think you were distracted bigtime.

:pop:

munson15

I want winners...

Funny, Jack, I should post a picture, but maybe I'll ask her first. The girlfriend is more fun than the dime would have been, I can tell you that.91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...

Small sample.

I'll drop munson's power rating only slightly.
I appreciate that, John. When we next convene out West, I'll update you on my 2011 NFL season record and other system performances. :cheers

Funny, Jack, I should post a picture, but maybe I'll ask her first. The girlfriend is more fun than the dime would have been, I can tell you that.91023i2ndw;l

A pic would be great. I won't have same problem when it's my turn. With a face only for radio even my dog doesn't like looking at me!

munson15

I want winners...

If you'd have told me that I or anyone for that matter, could possibly lose 9 straight selections in this format, I'd tell you the odds were 100-1 or so against that happening. However, with Chicago trailing 3-1, I'm staring into the abyss of a 5-13 record with 9 consecutive losses to end it. Un-fucking-believable.:doh1

munson15

I want winners...

Since there's actual $ on these picks, any win would be appreciated. Thanks, Dougboy, let's get our rally caps on.:cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

If you'd have told me that I or anyone for that matter, could possibly lose 9 straight selections in this format, I'd tell you the odds were 100-1 or so against that happening. However, with Chicago trailing 3-1, I'm staring into the abyss of a 5-13 record with 9 consecutive losses to end it. Un-fucking-believable.:doh1

it's like "red" coming up 9 times in a row. it just happens. over the long haul, meaningless. certainly has no bearing on your abilities as a gambler.

munson15

I want winners...

it's like "red" coming up 9 times in a row. it just happens. over the long haul, meaningless. certainly has no bearing on your abilities as a gambler.
Intuitively, I know you're right, Piper, but it still feels like when Steve Lyons dropped his pants after sliding into first base. Embarrassing is the word I keep thinking of, the best thing for me would be to lose tonight and get it over with. Like I said, and feel free to disbelieve me, I was having a fine season until a week ago.

munson15

I want winners...

Guessing those pics didn't show up since no one has commented, negatively or otherwise. :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

Record--------------

W5 L13

Mods, please put me out my misery. Maybe I can post a picture of my girlfriend each day and make up for the exercise in futility I just finished. :smackdown

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Intuitively, I know you're right, Piper, but it still feels like when Steve Lyons dropped his pants after sliding into first base. Embarrassing is the word I keep thinking of, the best thing for me would be to lose tonight and get it over with. Like I said, and feel free to disbelieve me, I was having a fine season until a week ago.

Oh I believe it. If you check my thread in the CFB forum you will see I was grinding it out quite well like every year until about November 1st. I've taken a beating the last three weeks and am now down a little for the cfb season.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Forget the picks, we need the pics.

Flattering shots of your girlfriend, please.

munson15

I want winners...

You got it, JK.:cheers Soon as I figure out how to post them.:doh1

munson15

I want winners...

<!-- span class="attachments">This email has attachments</span-->
<!-- span class="attachments">This email has attachments</span-->Can't figure out how to post these pics. :doh1

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I can't post them, either. No clue. I want you to take her to Wyoming Ave., so she can pose. In the meantime, my son was on a plane and got stuck sitting next to two 400-pounders on a six-hour flight and I had video before they landed.

munson15

I want winners...

Unbelievable how these kids make us look like dopes with the little devices. I'm sitting on a treasure trove of pics that could at least salvage some honor for this thread, JHU, and can't post a single one!:LMAO

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I can't post them, either. No clue. I want you to take her to Wyoming Ave., so she can pose. In the meantime, my son was on a plane and got stuck sitting next to two 400-pounders on a six-hour flight and I had video before they landed.

Great visual.

Poor kid.

munson15

I want winners...

Gonna try this again, it looks like it may be too big, but let's see if it copies first.

SlideshowReturn to Yahoo! Mail

munson15

I want winners...

That one doesn't show either, Tucker? Drives me nuts when I can see what I posted but it appears as the red x to the others.:doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no its an X

tinypic.com

upload it there and post the code thats given for message boards and forums

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The anticipation is killing me.

Let's hope she's worth the wait.