How did everyone like the first-ever EOG Newsletter that was sent out today?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: How did everyone like the first ever EOG Newsletter that was sent out today?

Re: How did everyone like the first ever EOG Newsletter that was sent out today?

u mean that thing in my junk email box...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

It was fine, I just scanned it quick.

mofome

Banned

First ever? (nono) smiley

As for the letter - it was good. Nice to get an update on the posters more than anything else. They're the news. It was put together well.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: How did everyone like the first-ever EOG Newsletter that was sent out today?

You're right, Mo.

EOG contributors are the community's greatest asset.

mofome

Banned
Re: How did everyone like the first-ever EOG Newsletter that was sent out today?

You're right, Mo.

EOG contributors are the community's greatest asset.

Goes without saying. Its also what people will more likely take the time to read about. The names for the show and the guys winning $$. People see familiar names winning and it brings a few things to the table as far as the site is concerned - each very good.

The game write ups are fine, but should be last imo. Game write ups - well - I could find 90000000. Whats unique to eog is what the letter should lead with, build on, and what will make the letter more and more successful. imo anyway. I used to know this forum stuff - but its been awhile.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

What are you doing these days MoFo?

mofome

Banned

Mostly landscaping stuff. Thats what I was doing in MD and my neighbor here fixes up houses and does landscaping work. He has a lot of connections around here - an area im new to - so thats helping me help the family for now. Long term - Im completely uncertain.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i did not receive anything. :+clueless

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

PM me your e-mails and I'll have them send it on over.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

is there also a copy on the site someplace?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

VERY NICE

Thanks for the attached coupon for Vegas residents

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Mostly landscaping stuff. Thats what I was doing in MD and my neighbor here fixes up houses and does landscaping work. He has a lot of connections around here - an area im new to - so thats helping me help the family for now. Long term - Im completely uncertain.

Hey Mo,

Good to see you back and doing well.... I've been busting Meatman's balls for you while you were gone... he's still a pussy and still fat so I guess nothing's changed. Take care.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

never got it

where do you subscribe?

Blondie

EOG Master

still the same

Is it in your spam folder?

You may have to add the email it was sent from to your address book for future issues of the letter

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Is it in your spam folder?

You may have to add the email it was sent from to your address book for future issues of the letter

no i checked

great looking newsletter

thanks for the link kinger:cheers

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I just got back from Vegas. I did not get my newsletter, either.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

have the same issue. old email address, though (aol...hilarious.) thanks for the link, though. looks great.

mofome

Banned

Hey Mo,

Good to see you back and doing well.... I've been busting Meatman's balls for you while you were gone... he's still a pussy and still fat so I guess nothing's changed. Take care.

hahaha thats great to hear, AB. Give'em hell.