Dolphins under 7.5 wins and 8 wins, solid investment gentleman..

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Dolphins under 7.5 wins and 8 wins, solid investment gentleman..

looks like a winner gyno

nice call:cheers

valdosta, no I agree with you.. You were on this first..

have a great season buddy :cheers

Thanks, I remember looking at Miami's schedule and the total and thinking, WTF :+clueless Plus they just aren't very good.

Apple

Banned

money I can count on receiving in Dec..

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

If the Jets win tonight there will be a three way tie with three teams 3-1 in the AFC East

Dolphins 0-4

Mammon

EOG Master

Cant wait for next weeks bump

Don't worry if he don't bump it I will.:cocktail

The Dolphins have a bye week this weekend. No bump until the following Monday when the Jets crush them on MNF.

Matt Moore an improve?
I don't believe so. I stated in another thread that the coaching staff never even considered Moore true competition to Henne in camp. That says a lot about Moore to me. He can't throw the deep ball, but he has some play-making ability you can't teach, unlike Henne the Robot.

I'd say he's a marginal downgrade.

Apple

Banned

I know they are talking or maybe were talking to Garrard and DelHomme. That means they dont have much confidence in Moore..

They signed Sage Rosenfels yesterday, who hasn't even attempted a pass since 2008. They're in full "Suck for Luck" mode. If they wanted to try and salvage the season they'd have signed Garrard. I heard Garrard was only asking for $1M guaranteed. Benny Sapp, the CB they cut after giving up the 99-yard TD against the Pats in Week 1, got paid his $1.3M guaranteed for one game's work. It's not about the money, it's about the losing for this franchise.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Gyno with some nice investment advice here..................looks like it will produce a nice APR..........nicely done Gyno

Apple

Banned

Thank you Fish.. Tell Billsey I said hi, hope to visit you guys in Vegas sometime soon. My GF hasn't been to Vegas in 10 years we're setting something up..

Take care man.

Commissioner Goodell: "With the first pick of the 2012 NFL Draft....the Miami Dolphins select...(opens card)....Andrew Luck, quarterback, Stanford University."

Apple

Banned

Commissioner Goodell: "With the first pick of the 2012 NFL Draft....the Miami Dolphins select...(opens card)....Andrew Luck, quarterback, Stanford University."

Right on:cheers

Apple

Banned

you think the Rams are content with Bradford? I think they'd still draft Luck.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Rams would either draft him and trade Bradford or make someone else pay a ransom to trade up to #1. either way they win. But Miami has a real shot at #1 too

and the Colts

but the Rams look the worst.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

miami loses again today

12io4j2w90

pvcpipe

EOG Master

since everyone is taking a dump on gyno in the "Clemson is legit" thread, let's not forget this one.

he was wrong about Clemson but having a public take around here takes balls.

Another loss for the Dolphins, but I'll admit I'm nervous. Really, really nervous that these clowns are going to win either next week at KC or the following week at home against Washington. I can just see it now...KC coming off a big divisional win on short rest taking Miami lightly and the Dolphins escaping with a win. And with the way Washington is playing and their injuries, Miami may be a pick'em game with them two weeks from now.

Meanwhile Indy keeps sucking and holding back a healthy Peyton Manning from winning them a few games. Ugh.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Another loss for the Dolphins, but I'll admit I'm nervous. Really, really nervous that these clowns are going to win either next week at KC or the following week at home against Washington. I can just see it now...KC coming off a big divisional win on short rest taking Miami lightly and the Dolphins escaping with a win. And with the way Washington is playing and their injuries, Miami may be a pick'em game with them two weeks from now.

Meanwhile Indy keeps sucking and holding back a healthy Peyton Manning from winning them a few games. Ugh.

If Indy ends up with the number one pick then there will be some sort of showdown between the Colts GM/ownership and Peyton Manning.I think Manning will force a trade or leave if Indy drafts Andrew Luck.

If Indy ends up with the number one pick then there will be some sort of showdown between the Colts GM/ownership and Peyton Manning.I think Manning will force a trade or leave if Indy drafts Andrew Luck.
The problem is that Manning can't be moved so easily. He's getting up there in age, he's injured to an extent none of us know, and he's due a boatload of money. He'll certainly never agree to be traded to a bad team, but how many good teams need quarterbacks?

If the Colts were to draft Luck and keep Manning, then you're left with pretty much the same crappy team around Manning. Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday, and Dallas Clark aren't getting any younger. My hope is that Indy would trade the pick to Miami for the #2 overall pick or so, along with maybe Miami's second round pick and a third round pick next year. Something along those lines.

Apple

Banned

since everyone is taking a dump on gyno in the "Clemson is legit" thread, let's not forget this one.

he was wrong about Clemson but having a public take around here takes balls.

I still think Clemson can go 11-1 and end up in a great bowl.. Bad bet yes, lost by 14.. But 4 turnovers in a road night game is tough to overcome.. Shit happens, TTU beat Oklahoma then lost to ISU..

But thanks for mentioning this because I forgot about that Clemson thread.

tripp

EOG Master

The problem is that Manning can't be moved so easily. He's getting up there in age, he's injured to an extent none of us know, and he's due a boatload of money. He'll certainly never agree to be traded to a bad team, but how many good teams need quarterbacks?

If the Colts were to draft Luck and keep Manning, then you're left with pretty much the same crappy team around Manning. Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday, and Dallas Clark aren't getting any younger. My hope is that Indy would trade the pick to Miami for the #2 overall pick or so, along with maybe Miami's second round pick and a third round pick next year. Something along those lines.
From what all the insiders are saying the value of the #1 pick would be MUCH more than that. They make it seem as though it would almost take 2 or 3 first rounders, and maybe more, even to just move up from 2 or 3.

With the added bonus of rookie caps this is supposed to be maybe the most valuable #1 pick in the last 15 years at least.

Apple

Banned

Raiders gave up a #1 and #2 for Palmer right?

I would think Luck is worth a lot more than Palmer..

Tripp, if three first rounders is what it would take to move from #2 to #1 I'd pass. I don't care how good Luck is supposed to be, if you mortgage the team's future and give up the next two years' first round picks it's too much.

Apple

Banned

uh oh, is this the Dolphins 9 game winning streak?

they looked good today..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

9 games in a row is rough...

great preseason prop find here gyno..$$

Apple

Banned

This officially won today, Miami was 4-8 prior to today and had a chance to win every game and defeat this wager.. Eagles took care of that today thankfully.

:cheers