MLB All Day> In Game Thread! $$

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Re: MLB All Day> In Game Thread! $$

dumb ass umpire called him safe although after running over the catcher he hadnt gotten anywhere near touching the plate yet

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

dumb ass umpire called him safe although after running over the catcher he hadnt gotten anywhere near touching the plate yet

Poor safe call at home plate.

If Harrison were alert and the umpire made the right call (no call), the pitcher could have tagged out Rodriguez with the dropped ball by Napoli.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I made a play on Detroit +111...I can't resist but to fade the Yankees steam....this was -105 this morning. Porcello does have some big game experience....don't forget he was the starting pitcher at Minnesota for the 1 game playoff in 2009, and did a decent job. Of course Minny is no NYY, but I'll take my chances that Detroit closes it out against the unpopular Burnett tonight. I think this game goes over the 9.5 as well.

tripp

EOG Master

Detroit/New York total should be at least 10 even, if not 10.5 with those two gas cans on the mound. Aj vs Porcello is probably the worst pitching matchup we've seen to date in this years playoffs, and can't imagine we ever see worse. Possibly the two worst pitchers that will start a game in the playoffs.

Very confident the Yanks should smash up Porcello, and of the two starters AJ is the one with a better chance of a quality start imo just because his stuff is very good when on. Problem is it's rarely on.

Need A Rod to step up in the 4 spot today as he has really struggled in this series. Too good of a hitter to go hit-less in a playoff series.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ben Franciscoooooooooooo.

I'm just waiting on these night games. This series is the one I'm least interested in. Go Brewers, and go I don't care in the Det/NYY game - just want to see a good game there.