Rainbow vs. AA Tonight! [In-Show Thread]

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Rainbow vs. AA Tonight! [In-Show Thread]

JK, I just listened to the show... I didn't mean for you not to get a word in, I just got carried away on the show... Thanks again for having me on the show...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

JK, I just listened to the show... I didn't mean for you not to get a word in, I just got carried away on the show... Thanks again for having me on the show...

rainbow you were great. jk will say the same. that pick i will get right for sure. :cheers

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Ive been trying to tell u guys for a few years about Rainbow...only thing he is guilty of is being passionate about the field in which he is an EXPERT...he argues with guys who think betting a few parlays and teasers and talking about a game around the water cooler makes u sharp....

as far as this industry goes he has been there done that and not only has the tee shirt but that shirt is older than most here........if u guys would simply exchange info instead for fighting for your limitations in checking spelling, dwelling into his keeping his heart on his sleeve and being honest about mistakes he has made in the past and follow his true message which is to inform on the industry we all love and help you guys make money.....i feel all would benefit..

Rainbow thanks regardless of the stubborn guys who think they cant learn anymore about this industry and showing us all what we dont know....i am proud to call u a friend....

this contest is not indicative of what u know and win or lose it is the start of great things......your donation to the American Cancer Society if u win is admirable and so that they win regardless of this contest , if you happen not to win (which i doubt), I will donate 1k in your name to them and will send u the receipt

break a leg today guys

Get you some of that boys......:btj:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK, if I would happen to get lucky and win I want the other 5k to go to the American cancer society... Thanks for having me on the show...

Got it.

I failed to mention one of my favorite qualities (the charity angle) of The $10,000 EOG Invitational.

Shame on me.

I will not make the mistake again.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Ive been trying to tell u guys for a few years about Rainbow...only thing he is guilty of is being passionate about the field in which he is an EXPERT...he argues with guys who think betting a few parlays and teasers and talking about a game around the water cooler makes u sharp....

as far as this industry goes he has been there done that and not only has the tee shirt but that shirt is older than most here........if u guys would simply exchange info instead for fighting for your limitations in checking spelling, dwelling into his keeping his heart on his sleeve and being honest about mistakes he has made in the past and follow his true message which is to inform on the industry we all love and help you guys make money.....i feel all would benefit..

Rainbow thanks regardless of the stubborn guys who think they cant learn anymore about this industry and showing us all what we dont know....i am proud to call u a friend....

this contest is not indicative of what u know and win or lose it is the start of great things......your donation to the American Cancer Society if u win is admirable and so that they win regardless of this contest , if you happen not to win (which i doubt), I will donate 1k in your name to them and will send u the receipt

break a leg today guys

Classy move, vince.

I agree with your sentiment about cleaning up the discourse in the forum.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Your insight was outstanding.

You should write a book.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Got it.

I failed to mention one of my favorite qualities (the charity angle) of The $10,000 EOG Invitational.

Shame on me.

I will not make the mistake again.

i would rather post I am playing for the American Cancer Society than have said it on the air. We lost our niece in January at the age of 20 to cancer. Might of struggled getting that one out on air.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Your insight was outstanding.

You should write a book.

Chapter 1- How to predict a line move

I'm going to tell you how to predict a line move. But first I want to say I've been off the snow for a few years now.

:LMAO

We'll need Rainman back on, and not just for the contest. That was great!

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Listening to my first archive of the show just so I could hear rainbow's voice.

Gotta love that southern accent. 12io4j2w90

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Definitely have to have Rainbow back on the air...AA sounded like a level headed guy and we all respect the contributions to the forum and his opinons...

I haven't seen Rainbow in years, but he comes across more confident than I have ever heard him..I am happy to see that he has cleaned up his act and thriving well at the Greek...good for him..as you might have found out, he is quite the character and he has many stories both good and sad to tell in the offshore world...

Great show David and JK...having posters on the show is a slam dunk...looking forward to WVU/Bovi head to head matchup...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the compliment, VD.

AA and Rainbow are doing well with their selections this week.

Something tells me you'll be rooting for Bovi to eliminate WVU.

Next week's matchup should be good: ComptrBob v Micelli.

Mammon

EOG Master

JK do you do the Bookmaker intro for the call line? It sounds just like you.

Scratch

EOG Veteran

Can/Is someone going to post all the picks? They posted elsewhere?

Thank you