MNF Jets v. Falcons ....In-Game Thread

About an hour to go and read a WHOLE lot of smack talkin going on ....

My ATL OFFICIAL HOMER position is Falcons Destroy Vinny And The JETS BABY !!

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_51237", true); </SCRIPT> ...... i hope not..... i need jets and under for one eyeball and one lung!:smoke

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=670 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR class=gameodd><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>Oct-24</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>437</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>NY JETS</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>+9 -125 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887614_S_Oct 24 2005 7:02:21:743PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right colSpan=2>o40 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887614_O_Oct 24 2005 7:02:21:743PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>+300 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887614_M_Oct 24 2005 7:02:21:743PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>o17 +115 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887614_TTO_Oct 24 2005 7:02:21:743PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>u17 -135 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887614_TTU_Oct 24 2005 7:02:21:743PM" name=SelLine></TD></TR><TR class=gameodd><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>9:10 PM</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>438</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>ATLANTA</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>-9 +105 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887615_S_Oct 24 2005 8:03:55:937PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right colSpan=2>u40 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887615_U_Oct 24 2005 8:03:55:937PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>-360 <INPUT type=checkbox value="1887615_M_Oct 24 2005 8:03:55:937PM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>o24 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> u like atlanta............. lay the 9!!! at 5 dimes:+waving-5

dirty

EOG Master
I am on the Coons at 8
over 40

I am seein'' another Washington Niners game.....Martin Hurt....Jets starting Center out...vinny out of the Old Folks Home.....ATL Dline healthy with Coleman, Brady and Kearney....They will Put Vinny back in the Old Folks home in his wheelchair tonite..

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Just unreal how Tampa can contain this guy (Vick) so much better than other teams..

Hache Man said:
Just unreal how Tampa can contain this guy (Vick) so much better than other teams..

Yes they always had success containing Vick ... I think Vick doesn't run as well on natural grass.

Hache Man

Vinny To Coles.......... there will have to be a lot of that tonight.....

Hache Man

Way to go Vinny/Center.......unreal

That has to bring the Jets D down after that stop they made in the 1st series.....

Hache Man

My Gosh...... That's good to hear for Jets fans/backers....

New Center is "Nervous" about the change......

Jets better hope word of :wow1 that doesn't get back to Atlanta's D......

dirty

EOG Master
yea....Steve Deberg Told him to tape them to His walker so he wouldn't forget them as he has tons of Experience

Hache Man

Was there anyone in the world that didn't know Vick was going to scramble for the first down or TD.............:+clueless

dirty said:
yea....Steve Deberg Told him to tape them to His walker so he wouldn't forget them as he has tons of Experience

LMAO ... Deberg was the guy I was talking about with the tequilla story the other night.

Hache Man

So predictable............. yet they just can't stop it......

I just don't see how the Jets can stay in this game tonight......

Something very different about Atlanta's team in the fact that the defense actually feeds off of Vick & the offense.......

dirty

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
A punt??

Instead of a 52 yard field goal attempt??:+clueless

They obviously think the jets can't move the ball and wanted to pin them deep instead of them possible having it at midfield

Hache Man

dirty said:
They obviously think the jets can't move the ball and wanted to pin them deep instead of them possible having it at midfield

Or maybe they knew Vinny & the kid center were going to screw up somehow or another and would get it right back...............lol

Hache Man

Vinny To Coles again.......

One of those will get jumped on before the night is over tonight by Atlanta D.....