Check out Heim attacking a poster and like the BW thread...He is clueless. Not right!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Heimie
You're a known stiff that changes license plates every time he crosses
the border. You've been chastised repeatedly on other forums for posting
stale numbers. Without warning you pick fights, and then play the innocent victim
routine (much like here). I would assume there are a few aliases here that claim
you're the man (penmore4). You bring down every forum you post on. Take your
dubious record on here to 'Beteagle' and see if they'll knock off the price
of a cup of coffee off your debt. Let me know how that works out.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wow!!! Your either on some sick shit tonight or you have a serious case of valentines day depression.
I dont post picks on other sites. I have nothing to hide. I have no dealings with anyone here, or any other board and never have. The only other poster I have ever PM'd here is Mike1972 and he was probably thinking why is this square ass dude asking me questions but he's a good dude and he helped me out.
Seriously dude, I have no idea what your talking about. I do view and sometimes post on other forums under 6pounder on lva and BT and Bruce LeRoy on CTG and a couple other ones. The only other poster I have been chastised by is burger, but its cool its like arguing with a friend.
I have 500 posts on this forum half are kudos for good picks or info. 1/4 are my square ass questions because like I told you Im relatively new to the "sharp-square" side of betting and these forums in general and the other 1/4 are my square ass picks. This is my 2nd year handicapping hoops and although I did put in some work last year I really had no clue what I was doing but its a learning experience. This year I focused on about 20 teams. I have put in a ton of time and work. I dont know if everything I do is productive but I know generally in life if you work your ass off you will get what you desire. All I can say is Im trying right now.
At this point in my "sports betting career" I couldnt even sit down with guys like you, dude, dropshot and LWR and talk hoops (NFL but not hoops) because you are all out of my league. You guys would embarrass me, seriously and thats just the truth not trying to kiss ass. I do know my 20 teams pretty well though. I dont beat my chest, in fact Hondo said he was gonna tail and I warned him about last year. I have no Idea what your agenda with me is.
I OWE NOBODY AND HAVE NEVER OWED ANYBODY A PENNY (actually have a credit score of 805-HAHA-seriously).
I am not a psychologist but I did spend a few years in sales and you learn to read people a little in this field. You are a miserable dick. You are also probably incapable of admitting that you have made a mistake. Im not one to say something and run, like you seem to be.
Fuck you.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Check out Heim attacking a poster and like the BW thread...He is clueless. Not right!

Then a few posts later came this:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by RG6
You are also probably incapable of admitting that you have made a mistake. Im not one to say something and run, like you seem to be.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hey Heimdick, your silence is deafoning, but expected.
Good luck today. I like Butler also and I waited to get 4 after I saw the Pinny lean going that way last night. Looks like you did the same. Maybe I am learning something.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Check out Heim attacking a poster and like the BW thread...He is clueless. Not right!

heim is definitely one of the better posters here

you seem to have a weird obsession with people TB. maybe you need a break from the internet. just my objective opinion

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Heimie
You're a known stiff that changes license plates every time he crosses
the border. You've been chastised repeatedly on other forums for posting
stale numbers. Without warning you pick fights, and then play the innocent victim
routine (much like here). I would assume there are a few aliases here that claim
you're the man (penmore4). You bring down every forum you post on. Take your
dubious record on here to 'Beteagle' and see if they'll knock off the price
of a cup of coffee off your debt. Let me know how that works out.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wow!!! Your either on some sick shit tonight or you have a serious case of valentines day depression.
I dont post picks on other sites. I have nothing to hide. I have no dealings with anyone here, or any other board and never have. The only other poster I have ever PM'd here is Mike1972 and he was probably thinking why is this square ass dude asking me questions but he's a good dude and he helped me out.
Seriously dude, I have no idea what your talking about. I do view and sometimes post on other forums under 6pounder on lva and BT and Bruce LeRoy on CTG and a couple other ones. The only other poster I have been chastised by is burger, but its cool its like arguing with a friend.
I have 500 posts on this forum half are kudos for good picks or info. 1/4 are my square ass questions because like I told you Im relatively new to the "sharp-square" side of betting and these forums in general and the other 1/4 are my square ass picks. This is my 2nd year handicapping hoops and although I did put in some work last year I really had no clue what I was doing but its a learning experience. This year I focused on about 20 teams. I have put in a ton of time and work. I dont know if everything I do is productive but I know generally in life if you work your ass off you will get what you desire. All I can say is Im trying right now.
At this point in my "sports betting career" I couldnt even sit down with guys like you, dude, dropshot and LWR and talk hoops (NFL but not hoops) because you are all out of my league. You guys would embarrass me, seriously and thats just the truth not trying to kiss ass. I do know my 20 teams pretty well though. I dont beat my chest, in fact Hondo said he was gonna tail and I warned him about last year. I have no Idea what your agenda with me is.
I OWE NOBODY AND HAVE NEVER OWED ANYBODY A PENNY (actually have a credit score of 805-HAHA-seriously).
I am not a psychologist but I did spend a few years in sales and you learn to read people a little in this field. You are a miserable dick. You are also probably incapable of admitting that you have made a mistake. Im not one to say something and run, like you seem to be.
Fuck you.

This kid RG6 is right on the money. Heim never apologizes and is a total dick. Check him out attacking Rainbow in the ALan Boston thread and losing by a knockout. Or check out Heims lies in the BW thread he started yesterday (much like his lies and accusations above here). Notice the pattern? Wow. I would almost feel bad for him if he learned a little humility.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Yeah, on the online poker table you could just click on ignore and the problem is solved.

Heim

EOG Master

Let's see I wonder who the manic 'ghost' is I was calling a 'stiff':

Brady's response to a post here:

These are 2 great programs. Unless you are a college hoop junkie, you might not know that. Utah St with that matchup zone defense and great D overall and St Marys with the influx of Australian players and the way they play fast and have gotten a lot closer to Gonzaga the last couple of years. Good Luck.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

RG6 post from SFW:

One more Lean:
Niagara under the total. Niagara has been an under machine. 11 of last 14 going under and some of the games have not been close. They play fast as always but they do not have any consistent guys to score. Rider however is one of the best offensive teams in the conference.

It's too bad you waste your whole life on these forums with nothing to show for it but a handful of' 'ghosts' and a reputation as a 'stiff'.......you could have been a hell of a trash collector with the same passion you exhibit for sports.

RG6 = Brady

Only you could have a meltdown like the above turd.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Check out the bottom quote in bold from a poster that knows Heim well. He posted IN RESPONSE to Members post above it. The poster in bold below is nhreapa....

Originally posted by: members
You have proven to everyone on the board what a farce you truly are.
You will not answer a simple question. His record speaks for itself.
By the way your posted record here blows. Great write ups that lose. You remind me of a scamdicapper-Dave Scamdalitto.

I did not flip flop-in anything. You are like a statistic guy, the only difference is they twist stats-you posted exactly what I have been saying all along.

You have no clue on what betting groups do-what certain ones excel at-or where they originate from.

You have no clue on which touts bet-nor how much.

I align myself with sports bettors who win and get information. I have done this since the early 90s. The list changes over time but the end result is the same-align yourself with the best to be at or near the top.

You can not even respond to a simple question with an obvious answer because its against your crusade.

Facts speak for themselves
Er does very well.
Too bad you are such a dope you would make more money.

<HR>He has just proven it? You can't be serious. Nobody with a brain takes Heim seriously, and this is not a new devlopment. Heim would get cut from a Special Olympics debate team. Common knowledge.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Brady you really need some time away...

Take a vacation and chill

Blondie

EOG Master

Brady you really need some time away...

Take a vacation and chill

Gotta agree with TTP here...

A bit on the creepy side with this Tom...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Gotta agree with TTP here...

A bit on the creepy side with this Tom...

You think? Do you know Heim is accusing that guy of being me? He verified that is post 6 above. Talk about creepy. What do you think of that? You must NOT have read above. DO you know Heim has accused several posters of being Tom Brady (me) in vicious, attacking, lieing, fashion? Talk about creepy. LOL. Before you make comments you should know the facts. Heim is a scumbag and has proven that many times over. Look at the quotes above from several well respected posters. If someone wants to accuse me of being something that I am not, then they are free game and I will defend myself. Also take a peek at the BW thread from yesterday and how Heim made up more nonsense. Notice a pattern?

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

WOW!!! Thats me RG6, Heimie has been attacking me for the last few weeks at SFW for no reason at all. His theory for me being TomBrady is because Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round and we both used the phrase "they play fast" to describe 2 totally different basketball teams. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry guys, I cant believe there is a moderator and a couple posters with over 10000 posts saying that TomBrady is on the creepy side and needs to take a vacation and your defending Heimie. I think it might be the other way around. WOW!! And before I start getting killed for having 1 post and being a ghost, I have posted here as Pete Rose, I post on other forums as 6pounder, rg6 and Bruce LeRoy. WOW!

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

You think? Do you know Heim is accusing that guy of being me? He verified that is post 6 above. Talk about creepy. What do you think of that? You must NOT have read above. DO you know Heim has accused several posters of being Tom Brady (me) in vicious, attacking, lieing, fashion? Talk about creepy. LOL. Before you make comments you should know the facts. Heim is a scumbag and has proven that many times over. Look at the quotes above from several well respected posters. If someone wants to accuse me of being something that I am not, then they are free game and I will defend myself. Also take a peek at the BW thread from yesterday and how Heim made up more nonsense. Notice a pattern?

Tom,

First of all, don't say you have nothing to hide, unless your real name is TomBrady#1.

Secondly, don't fight anonymity. Anonymity empowers the average. Complete goofballs become the bestest psychiatrists, the bestest life counselors, and by all means, the bestest handicappers when they are hiding behind their goofy handles. Compound that with probable drunkeness, and what is written here is rarely worthwhile.

That's why offshore books are offering 200% bonuses to get you to send in a $100.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gotta echo the thoughts above - take some time away Tom.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Tom,

First of all, don't say you have nothing to hide, unless your real name is TomBrady#1.

Secondly, don't fight anonymity. Anonymity empowers the average. Complete goofballs become the bestest psychiatrists, the bestest life counselors, and by all means, the bestest handicappers when they are hiding behind their goofy handles. Compound that with probable drunkeness, and what is written here is rarely worthwhile.

That's why offshore books are offering 200% bonuses to get you to send in a $100.

Actually Jeff that wasn't Tom who said he had nothing to hide, it was me and I don't or didn't until I found out what types of lunatics are on these boards chasing posters around and making false claims for no good reason. My handle on SFW is RG6, or my initials and the #6 which is the day/month (june 6) that I was born. Heim did some investigative research and came to the conclusion that since Tom Brady was drafted in round 6 poster TomBrady must be me. Obviously Heim is a genius. I can tell you that the handle RG6 will not be used by me in the future on any sites. I would hate for one of these lunatics to come knocking on my door one day.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Actually Jeff that wasn't Tom who said he had nothing to hide, it was me and I don't or didn't until I found out what types of lunatics are on these boards chasing posters around and making false claims for no good reason. My handle on SFW is RG6, or my initials and the #6 which is the day/month (june 6) that I was born. Heim did some investigative research and came to the conclusion that since Tom Brady was drafted in round 6 poster TomBrady must be me. Obviously Heim is a genius. I can tell you that the handle RG6 will not be used by me in the future on any sites. I would hate for one of these lunatics to come knocking on my door one day.

so your real name is not bruce leroy? these forums sure can be confusing

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

WOW!!! Thats me RG6, Heimie has been attacking me for the last few weeks at SFW for no reason at all. His theory for me being TomBrady is because Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round and we both used the phrase "they play fast" to describe 2 totally different basketball teams. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry guys, I cant believe there is a moderator and a couple posters with over 10000 posts saying that TomBrady is on the creepy side and needs to take a vacation and your defending Heimie. I think it might be the other way around. WOW!! And before I start getting killed for having 1 post and being a ghost, I have posted here as Pete Rose, I post on other forums as 6pounder, rg6 and Bruce LeRoy. WOW!

Heim is a total scumbag. He can NEVER admit he is wrong. I think posters become immune to his nonsense after a while. Most longtime posters know he is a tool so do not worry. You seem to be doing fine anyway. Nice work. Heim has no life at all. You are right that some will accuse you of being a ghost or being me. Just the way it is. You have done pretty good in college hoops. I like your honesty and you limiting your expertise to several conferences. You are doing pretty well. I like Members as he is a good guy withg great info. He is a little arrogant at times but nobody is perfect. Keep up the good work.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Step away from the keyboard....

I repeat, step away from the keyboard.