REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

You still doing the dog system for nhl? NHL totals and 2h nba is about all I'm wagering on along with whatever ddream posts for mma. Only things I feel I have a decent advantage on and less time consuming.

ncaab is the worst with so many games everyday.

Nah dogs are hit and miss on the nhl. One day they go 7-3 the next 3-8. I still play a lot of dogs though. I won a contest on here a while back and i have free accuscore until december. I notice they miss pretty often. So I have been fading them on the ML. They play dogs sometimes too. So I will play the fav. They also do totals but hit around 50/50. NBA ATS and O/U are also 50/50. And ncaab has way too many games so fuck that. I hope this works for baseball either fade or follow. Because I want to play every game.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Sounds like the accuscore isn't so great thus far. Have you tried just doing plays rated at 65% or higher with them? Think there was an nba accuscore system at rx a couple years ago that didn't do bad...maybe it used 70%.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like the accuscore isn't so great thus far. Have you tried just doing plays rated at 65% or higher with them? Think there was an nba accuscore system at rx a couple years ago that didn't do bad...maybe it used 70%.

I have the advisor picks it goes from 1 to 4 stars I just bet 1 unit on each opposite. I'm lazy I just want to look and follow or fade. I spend about 5 mins a day looking for picks. Accuscore lost a Phi -230 chalk on the Sat before the AS break. I cashed on NJ +220 I love matchbook. Phi was a 72% chance to win on accuscore. I don't care I just want it to work or not. I should check how many I won and lost over the past few weeks but I'm too lazy. And besides I just got a job and have to do some paperwork tomorrow driving around on the ice and wednesday I've got a 9 hr orientation. I dunno what thats about but whatever.

diogee

I have the advisor picks it goes from 1 to 4 stars I just bet 1 unit on each opposite. I'm lazy I just want to look and follow or fade. I spend about 5 mins a day looking for picks. Accuscore lost a Phi -230 chalk on the Sat before the AS break. I cashed on NJ +220 I love matchbook. Phi was a 72% chance to win on accuscore. I don't care I just want it to work or not. I should check how many I won and lost over the past few weeks but I'm too lazy. And besides I just got a job and have to do some paperwork tomorrow driving around on the ice and wednesday I've got a 9 hr orientation. I dunno what thats about but whatever.
So with the advisor picks it doesn't let you "simulate" the games and spit out the percentage for each ml/total/spread?

It was just on the spreads/totals that the simulator had winning over 60% of the time. Just found the thread it was from early '09 and started by Broncos625...looks like it went 42-28-2 60% in the month and a half he tracked it on the forum there. If you do a search for threads started by that username and accuscore as key word it will bring up the thread "Accuscore NBA Picks Thread"

Good to hear about the job. Congrats DJ. :cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

So with the advisor picks it doesn't let you "simulate" the games and spit out the percentage for each ml/total/spread?

It was just on the spreads/totals that the simulator had winning over 60% of the time. Just found the thread it was from early '09 and started by Broncos625...looks like it went 42-28-2 60% in the month and a half he tracked it on the forum there. If you do a search for threads started by that username and accuscore as key word it will bring up the thread "Accuscore NBA Picks Thread"

Good to hear about the job. Congrats DJ. :cheers

Oh yeah it lets me simulate if I want. It tells me the pct chance of winning. I just look for the advisor picks and just play the opposite. I like it nice and easy.
View attachment 4605

Thanks the job was a true blessing. Only about a 30% paycut from my last full time position. Right down the street. I've been living off savings since late november. In late feb if I didnt have a job I would've had to take anything.

diogee

Gotcha DJ.

Nice to be close to work. 30% is still a decent paycut...hopefully some good raises once you've been there a little bit.

diogee

fuckin dickwad :finger004

0:00 Gary Forbes makes 2-foot two point shot

Jan 31, 2011
More
Single Bet
1 Denver at New Jersey (Second Half Over/Under)
Under + 101.0

diogee

velvet you better make sure orl/mem doesn't go to OT or charby jr may be in trouble...

diogee

velvet you better make sure orl/mem doesn't go to OT or charby jr may be in trouble...
Think I found a new way to be wins...threaten charby jr and velvet reverses the jinx. :D

diogee

Had never heard of it. Screw the gym when I can sit around eating twinkies to look like that and make it on a show. 540 lbs here I come. :houra

cheapseats

EOG Master

dont see anybody here betting the under in the clips game, guess it's ok to not hedge my over

diogee

Nope the 2h unders doesn't fit for me on that one. Be wins cheaps.

diogee

Baseline shooting a little above what I expect the final combined shooting percentages to be but 3pt percent quite a bit lower than the mean so I would expect a few more to drop to offset any small drop in overall shooting % in the 2h. More free throw attempts a distinct possibility in the 2h plus close game could produce extra pts in the final minute.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Having more problems with my laptop. Now Windows is asking for the product key. I type it in but I get an error message. Fuck.

diogee

jarjarjar...also all that is assuming pace remains consistent compared to the 1h.

Product key for what program velvet?

diogee

Product key isn't on the bottom of your laptop on the Microsoft sticker?

Blondie

EOG Master

Good evening boys...

Sucks when you doze off on the couch only to wake up and see the trees, power lines, everything covered in ice...

diogee

Good evening boys...

Sucks when you doze off on the couch only to wake up and see the trees, power lines, everything covered in ice...
jarjarjarj sounds like a good time. Encountered some nice freezing rain on the way to work yesterday...was 15 degrees out and foggy. Covered my window with a sheet of ice before I could have the wipers/defroster on.

Not snowing here though. :D

Conditions fair
-17?F
Feels Like: -38?

Blondie

EOG Master

jarjarjarj sounds like a good time. Encountered some nice freezing rain on the way to work yesterday...was 15 degrees out and foggy. Covered my window with a sheet of ice before I could have the wipers/defroster on.

Not snowing here though. :D

Conditions fair
-17?F
Feels Like: -38?

Translation too damn cold!

diogee

Even walking to the mailbox was no funs. Doesn't matter how much clothing you have on the wind cuts right through ya when it's that cold. :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Even walking to the mailbox was no funs. Doesn't matter how much clothing you have on the wind cuts right through ya when it's that cold. :LMAO

Don't even want to imagine.

You are braver than I am. My mailbox is right outside the door for a reason :+textinb3

diogee

Don't even want to imagine.

You are braver than I am. My mailbox is right outside the door for a reason :+textinb3
Yeah I agree that 2h unders will probably look pretty good for 3 of the 4 nba games tomorrow.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah I agree that 2h unders will probably look pretty good for 3 of the 4 nba games tomorrow.

Ya think?

I don't follow NBA much, now if you want to discuss CBB then I might be interested...

diogee

Yeah I make most of my 2h plays before the games start. :yay

college hoops is :puking: too many games everyday makes it too emotionally draining...gladly giving up the extra units this year to not even think about ncaa hoops.