How can I open a Pinnacle account?

Static

EOG Addicted
You should be allowed to if you are a Las Vegas, Nevada resident. Is it possible?
Maybe if I tell the Pinnacle people who I am they will open me a account.

Do any of the eog posters have a pinnacle account? I hear it is a sharp book with no limits. I need in.

Static

EOG Addicted
Re: How can I open a Pinnacle account?

Cotti do you have a pinnacle account? Why am I receiving private messages?

Static

EOG Addicted

Please help me tell me in a private message. Do they have credit accounts?

August West

Rambler

Like you said, just call them up and tell them who you are and they'll set you up nice.

Static

EOG Addicted

carolinakid do you have credit or post up account there?

From what I was told in private messaging, credit with a agent is easier than post up. I hear very great news about pinnacle but then why don't they allow USA players? Most books off shore do.

carolinakid

Banned

post up there for me , a hint do you have anybody that you know that lives outside of the us...ck

You need to be moving some serious volume if you want a credit account there, they don't want or need $100 a game bettors. I thought their post up blocked USA IP's? Masking it prob isn't hard, but withdraw is prob a bitch if you're doing post up. CK I find it hard to believe you are on post up there, maybe it's not totally impossible, but everything I've ever heard is that it is. You don't have to prove anything to me, but that's the only way id ever believe you.

You could maybe get a sub account through someone who fires alot of volume on credit if you're under a nickel player. Can't imagine it's easy to obtain one though.

Just need a friend who lives in Canada to play for you. Of course he or she needs to be trusted. I have an account set up through a buddy in Canada. I tell him who to play and when I want a withdrawl he gets it and sends me a different way. A little hassle BUT much worth it cause Pinny is the best of the best.

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

need to open with a foreign ip address but you can do it from the US if you want, they want you but just got to get around it

munson15

I want winners...

Everybody wants a Pinnacle account, but they usually pound the piss out of their customers. Toughest book to beat for sure.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

I think the reason pinnacle dont want US gamblers---some really big sharp sports gamblers in US--make more money booking europeans, asians, and canadians.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

What about using Parlaymakers? They chatted here a few times. Their lines look like a Pinny knock off. If you pay the Gold-Pay fees you don't even have to leave the money depositied over night. Guess, then it is a matter of whether Gold-Pay is safe.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I think the reason pinnacle dont want US gamblers---some really big sharp sports gamblers in US--make more money booking europeans, asians, and canadians.

LMFAO

Not the reason.......perhaps you were being sarcastic.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

They 'dropped' US players when all of the heat was on a couple of years ago.... that way the Justice dept would leave them alone

Static,

They have credit accounts....but you won't be getting one. And you could't beat them anyways so save yourself some grief.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

It's a 'who do you know' type of deal as far as the credit side goes.... I don't know anyone that posts up with them, just credit.

Static

EOG Addicted

You guys were right. lol
Many private messages from kind posters with helpful advice.

Below is from a poster who is helping. Maybe even open a credit account?

There are two options: Get a Canadian bank account and utility bill and Canadian IP address and open an account. Get a credit account. To get a credit account, you probably need the following: Be in a major city (Boston, NYC, LA, Vegas, Chicago, etc). I don't know how many agents they have but my guess is most major cities. Be betting $1000+ per game. Really probably $2000+ per game. They likely don't have enough agents to handle thousands of people. My guess is accounts that stay in good standing bet easily $25,000 and more likely $100,000 per week. Get to know people who then trust you. I think they check with old Pinny files, Cris, Olympic to make sure you are legit before offering an account. Cris is clearinghouse for many many books with agents (settle up through transfers). If Cris says you are good (or if you have a VIP guy at Cris) you'll get a Pinny account. If you don't have VIP guy at Cris, deposit $20,000 or more and get one. Most likely have to post up half you credit limit or so with the agent for first few months before it is returned. Bottom line is someone with agent accounts has to trust you. If you know Wilheim and he knows you to meet the above, email him and he might help you find someone.

that's pretty much the truth

I don't know if this is 100% true but I heard the only Pinny agent in the US is on the West Coast, Im assuming Cali. Their sharps, like BW, deal directly with the book not an agent. But he's pumping out 6 figure bettors. The WC Pinny agent is only looking for guys who eclipse 25k a week in volume. Again, this is some 2nd and 3rd hand.

Me personally 5dimes is just fine and has almost everything Pinnacle has, much easier for post up and credit, Cris credit very very good too.

that's pretty much the truth

I don't know if this is 100% true but I heard the only Pinny agent in the US is on the West Coast, Im assuming Cali. Their sharps, like BW, deal directly with the book not an agent. But he's pumping out 6 figure bettors. The WC Pinny agent is only looking for guys who eclipse 25k a week in volume. Again, this is some 2nd and 3rd hand.

Me personally 5dimes is just fine and has almost everything Pinnacle has, much easier for post up and credit, Cris credit very very good too.

Pete Rose

EOG Enthusiast

Ive been on these forums for 2 years and I have been trying to figure out how to get an account at pinny. I live close to the canadian border, if I open a bank account in canada can I get an account. How do I get a utility bill?

carolinakid

Banned

Pete it better if you know someone out of the states and use his address and name, get you a europe poxies, so you can use your computer to make plays etc..........about 75 a year for a good europe poxies ck

lap18

EOG Dedicated

hey Static,
Post a pic of your girlfriend on here again, you'll get a lot of help.