I am some kind of NFL stud

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated
I bet the first half over tonight. I got a great number and thought I had a fantastic bet. Played it for twice my normal NFL bet. Of course there were no big plays, three drives ended by turnovers in plus territory and an 8 minute drive for a field goal. After watching the half, I decided that the Fish had the Pats offense under control and bet the Fish second half. it took three minutes to give up two TD and lose that bet. Now watch the game total go over as well. LOL.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: I am some kind of NFL stud

I feel your pain, PalmTree. The NFL is a total puzzle for me. Tough bet, very tough bet. On the bright side: MLB playoffs begin Wednesday.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Palm Tree...we have all been there....

Waiting for your baseball playoff predictions and info....

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I bet the first half over tonight. I got a great number and thought I had a fantastic bet. Played it for twice my normal NFL bet. Of course there were no big plays, three drives ended by turnovers in plus territory and an 8 minute drive for a field goal. After watching the half, I decided that the Fish had the Pats offense under control and bet the Fish second half. it took three minutes to give up two TD and lose that bet. Now watch the game total go over as well. LOL.

when i bet my parlays !

my last bet loses most of the time! and loses in the end sometimes i hedge when i have money

but when i dont have money like the Sunday night game for 3000$ that really pissed me off and nobody helped me

fucking forum here i thought its helpful

munson15

I want winners...

I tried to help you that night, Moldy, was just a little too late.

Ace

EOG Veteran

whatever i win on saturdays i give back on sunday and moday-----sheesh!!!!

munson15

I want winners...

I may have you beat for last night, Palmer. Lost the first half on ne (pk) when one of the 3-4 all-time best wideouts in history dropped a clever 'fake-spike' pass that would have covered the bet. But, I figure I'm in good shape as I hold 3 teaser tickets with one leg home and MIA +7.5, plus I had forecast a low-scoring game and have under 49 looking solid. Then I watch in horror as the cocksuckers score their first TD on the first play of the second half and then see an unprecedented run of defensive/special teams scores blow up my total. THAT's taking it up the ass.:doh1

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

New England set an NFL record by scoring six different ways.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

Ouch! Seems like a collective disaster last night.`Thankfully for me, there's baseball in tomorrow.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i watched a phantom holding call bring the pats back to their own 30 thus blowing any chance for a "over 1st 1/4".......laid 135, luckily the total did go over.

chatovanni

EOG Member

Yeah i thought the phins were winning the second half... cause they controlled the pats offense (moss 0 yds.) but then the Pats Special teams killed us