Week 1 plays

railbird

EOG Master
Tulsa -7

East Car has a new Black coach, and a 27 yr old off coordianter.

North Carolina Pk

Lsu has lost a ton from a not very good team last yr.

Re: Week 1 plays

Who cares what color the new HC is at East Carolina? Are you saying that Black coaches are inferior to White coaches? I am not necessairily disagreeing with you, but posts like that will get you kicked out of many sites. You may be racist, and that is your right, but I would not go around advertising it.

I would not touch UNC-LSU. We are talking about two teams with very poor offenses, and very good defenses. This is the type of game that probably will be decided by mistakes and turnovers, and both teams are certainly capable of making those mistakes. Both QB's are very weak in the passing department. If there is any edge at all, it is the fact that LSU HC Miles is more than capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

railbird

EOG Master

IF I am betting my real CASH in this SHIT economy, I will know what color the coach is, BELEIVE that. I dont give a rats ass how I am perceived. People that know me know I win. LSU is dogshit this yr.

People that know you know that you are nothing but a foul mouth liar, a racist, and a general loser. You claim to know all about the Pac 10, and you know absolutely nothing about them. You claim to watch USC practices, but you do not. You refuse to do anything except to shoot your big racist mouth off. We have ways of taking care of people like you. When you start losing your tail in here, like you do every year, we will talk about your options. You live in L.A, so you would be very easy for me to find. Got that loser? I know all about you, freak.

This racist hates blacks. Too bad he lives in Los Angeles. I know a lot of people who will love reading his posts and then paying him a visit. Jimmy, did you know that you have a racist posting in here?

railbird

EOG Master

Never said I hate Blacks, have Black freinds. I said I aint betting my money on unqulaified quota hire coaches. I have a nice following and I am a proven winner. I have data to back up that quota hires dont win, check Ty Willingham, check out how Eastern Michigan, NewMexico, Newmexico St did last yr. What was Tampa Bay Bucs record?

You are out of your mind. There is no such thing as a "quota" hire. Now I agree that some of the coaches you list are not very good, but this "quota" you talk about is something in your bigoted mind. As far as your record goes, we all know that you lost your tail last year, so don't pull that amateur crap in here. You have enough posts ti know that you post your plays, shut up, and let your record do the talking. Your knowledge of football is so little that you are beginning to become a joke.