HORSE RACING TODAY. LAUREL RACE 4. HUMBLE AND HUNGRY 9-2

I got this horse from computer sheets. Extremely high rating.

I gave the computer horses to Ken and he was 2 for 3 with them. One was a 20 to 1 ML that won.

I will place $200 to win on this "big horse". This animal worked out in "34" the other day.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: HORSE RACING TODAY. LAUREL RACE 4. HUMBLE AND HUNGRY 9-2

Good luck, JAM. I'll be watching.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

well backed in the pic 3 will pays....will be on this one..

Ray Luca

EOG Master

If a thoroughbred can't run 3F in 34, it ain't a thoroughbred

If a thoroughbred can't run 3F in 34, it ain't a thoroughbred

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please explain? Luca? I don't understand your point. What is your point?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

he lost I did not even get a chance to watch the race...

how did it unfold?

# Win Place Show
1 $10.00 $4.60 $2.10
3 . $3.60 $2.20
7 . . $2.10

He had the lead all the way and battled to the wire. He kinda caught a blindswitch as 2 horses in the 3 and 4 path moved on his outside.

Why do you think a 34 blowout is so good?

Did I say it was so good? Did I base my wager on this? NO.

Luca, you have to stop the jealousy already. You are burying people at EOG with your selections and you are pissing people off with your sarcasm. Grow up.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I will place $200 to win on this "big horse". This animal worked out in "34" the other day.

Sorry my bad, seemed like one of the reasons to me. I was trying to educate some people who viewed this that a "34" work means nothing

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

3f blow out in 34 worked for Big Brown the Thurs before the Derby...

it can help some animals, have no effect on some, and hurt some

whats the big deal with stating a fact that this horse had a recent '34' workout Ray?

BROOKLYN KID

EOG Enthusiast

listen JAM great info laurel is a small pool track somebody bet 500 and he opened 1-5 went off 2-1.lost by a long neck me I broke even but had a shot to win 2000 I had $100 pick3. On 213 it was paying $42i then bet the 3 for place

someone explain why this Luca guy keeps knocking people with good horse information.tell him and his 4 horses a race to pack his bags and go.

I think this Luca guy is minus 40 units, plus he tries to rip the guys who have positive ROI's. Common Ray, cut the crap. No one has time for these little kid games.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i dont mind that Ray posts..at least its horse chatter..but give a bit more info or thoughts to a post even if your pointing out something opposite..at least give the story of your point of view...not that hard..

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I think this Luca guy is minus 40 units, plus he tries to rip the guys who have positive ROI's. Common Ray, cut the crap. No one has time for these little kid games.

At least I keep daily track, when I have nothing to do i'll copy and paste your plays, result and totals. Then compare to what you say it is. Then everyone can see....

Ray Luca

EOG Master

i dont mind that Ray posts..at least its horse chatter..but give a bit more info or thoughts to a post even if your pointing out something opposite..at least give the story of your point of view...not that hard..

Every horse can run 34 if they want. It seemed to me as one of the few reasons for the play. Maybe I misread what he said....

BROOKLYN KID

EOG Enthusiast

From what I understood this was a big stride horse.Big strided horses usually want to run distance not a sprint but when he worked in 34 you figured he's got
Speed.

Now Luca yes most thoroughbreds can run 3fur in 34. but that doesn't mean they have speed.

This is a horse thread with some veteran horse players. To ask me about a 34 half is insulting and that was you intention, "your intention was to insult"

You are a **** Luca. This statement is right to the point.

At least I keep daily track, when I have nothing to do i'll copy and paste your plays, result and totals. Then compare to what you say it is. Then everyone can see....

You are a sick fuuck Luca. You already buried EOG with your 4 horse selections per race. Your jealousy is seen by everyone.

From what I understood this was a big stride horse.Big strided horses usually want to run distance not a sprint but when he worked in 34 you figured he's got
Speed.

Now Luca yes most thoroughbreds can run 3fur in 34. but that doesn't mean they have speed.

B >I < N< G> O This is correct.

This was a computer horse. The 34 was a marker for this horse. Thats all.

This is a horse thread with some veteran horse players. To ask me about a 34 half is insulting and that was you intention, "your intention was to insult"

You are a **** Luca. This statement is right to the point.

Cuunt....Thats the word that was deleted.

JAM a 34 workout for 3f is solid. Shows speed, was it from the gate or handily? Makes a big difference. Either way you had the right horse get them next time. Horse racing is the toughest sport to beat steadily. Keep up the great work. EOG needs your expertise.

BROOKLYN KID

EOG Enthusiast

I watched that race again the horse was last out of gate rushed up battled for the lead around turn and dug in and battled to the wire .also he galloped out very nicely would not be surprised to see him go a distance next time.

I would just like to throw a shout out THANK YOU to DISCREET CAT i was looking back for your post on the filly when i read about how pletcher is winning about
40% with cohen riding.Thank you winner of last race today

BROOKLYN KID

EOG Enthusiast

Any one who followed up on JUST A MAN threads he gave out this horse and we said look out going a distance he went a mile on the turf today and paid $26

THANKS JAM KEEP UP THE SOLID WORK :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

BROOKLYN KID

EOG Enthusiast

I watched that race again the horse was last out of gate rushed up battled for the lead around turn and dug in and battled to the wire .also he galloped out very nicely would not be surprised to see him go a distance next time.

I would just like to throw a shout out THANK YOU to DISCREET CAT i was looking back for your post on the filly when i read about how pletcher is winning about
40% with cohen riding.Thank you winner of last race today

NICE JOB JAM

BROOKLYN KID

EOG Enthusiast

hey lets not chase JAM he's got some good horse info.Just keep an eye on them this horse was a perfect example stretched out winner at $26