Top10 Books, some suggested new names change 5dimes to $100 max. Change Bodog to Bochicken.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
I am beyond happy to be in Vegas. The offshore sports betting market continues to be in the toilet.

If books like 5dimes limit sharp players to $25 max bets on things like totals, and bodog refuses to take internet bets at all from them, it it time to just pull out all your money IMO.

The sad thing is that I have no problem including them in top10 lists..........since the industry is in such bad shape. I will happily be betting at the M, in THE sports betting capital of the World.........LAS VEGAS!

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: Top10 Books, some suggested new names change 5dimes to $100 max. Change Bodog to Bochicken.

Glad to see someone posting something realistic.91023i2ndw;l As anyone whos had success knows, being limited is the norm and I truelly believe that 90% of the posters on Sports Forums, their plays are complete fantasy. 2938u4ji23 Not only are they shackled by not having access to books like Pinny and betfair etc but some of them talk about scalping and trading,:+textinb3 an absolute joke. :cheers

Re: Top10 Books, some suggested new names change 5dimes to $100 max. Change Bodog to Bochicken.

I have found unless your chasing steam it takes a while for books to cut your limits. Most will eventually. You dont have to get all that creative to find ways around that and you can take advantage of the bonuses from your new accts.

Heim

EOG Master

what was that going for 5 years ago heim?

Probably in the mid to high 80's. It's only 700 sq ft but a good area plus you can party with Boston on the weekends...

The moral of the story is if you're serious about this stuff it doesn't take much to make it a reality. Nobody says you
have to live there all year around. If it sounds like I've contemplated this.......the answer is yes.

High Times

EOG Master

When all you do is chase steam this is what happens.

Welcome to the real world of betting.

And the M sucks big time and it is only a matter of time that you will only get a $1000 on a game there too.

I was there yesterday and nobody was there betting and the M kept moving without taking bets. They watch the screen as much as anybody. I guess anybody could claim they moved the M line when nobody else can disagree with them.

They will never last!

NEVER!!!!

Beautiful place built in the dumbest place it could have ever been built!

And the book is just another South Point and Hilton. If you have an account with Pinnacle why in the world would you ever go out to the M?

High Times

EOG Master

I will never waste my time going out there again that's for sure.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

the M is the best book on the planet besides pinny

BTW 5dimes has long been known as a book that really doesn't take 5 dimes a game more like $5 bucks.

rainbow

EOG Master

When all you do is chase steam this is what happens.

Welcome to the real world of betting.

And the M sucks big time and it is only a matter of time that you will only get a $1000 on a game there too.

I was there yesterday and nobody was there betting and the M kept moving without taking bets. They watch the screen as much as anybody. I guess anybody could claim they moved the M line when nobody else can disagree with them.

They will never last!

NEVER!!!!

Beautiful place built in the dumbest place it could have ever been built!

And the book is just another South Point and Hilton. If you have an account with Pinnacle why in the world would you ever go out to the M?

He's not the only one in this thread that chases steam, I think he bets alot of his own stuff........ he's already posted played before they moved...

High Times

EOG Master

the M is the best book on the planet besides pinny

BTW 5dimes has long been known as a book that really doesn't take 5 dimes a game more like $5 bucks.

Very overated!

What exactly makes it a good book? the billion T.V.'s?

asportsguy

EOG Veteran

Outstanding great post by fezzik. You keep telling us how it actually is.
Las Vegas not only the SPORTS BETTING CAPITAL but also:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
It’s the only true place where an “American” player can get high action down.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

there are few real high limit shops in vegas either

michael777

EOG Dedicated

very sad what has happened with offshore books,even a square like me is banned or limited at several so called top books

rainbow

EOG Master

The main reason that books put up props is to cater to the squares, they know the wiseguys can hand pick them to death, its too many one sided props with absolutely no buy back... thats the main reason for the low limits on them, and the wiseguys get mad because they can't get down for enough, meanwhile they are pure stealing on them... you don't see Delmar using any kind of props, because he knows he can't win booking props, he books high on major sports, you don't have no problem getting down a big wager with him... how can a respected bookmaker earn off of props?