what does your posting name mean?

interesting names would be nice to know how you guys and gals came up with it

mine is the name of an old tout service I owned

jj=one the guys Saturday Night Fever in Travolata' Crew (his name was double j actually)

gold= I wear lots of gold

jjgold

X

xpanda

First you need to know that I pronounce my name Tanya - short A - not Tawnya - long A.

Drunken night with a bunch of friends and my most drunkard buddy, Ryan, starts rapping at me (he does this when he's hammered.) So he rhymes off a bunch of stuff then ends with "Tanya Tanya, the p*nis expandah." Everyone laughed, and they've been calling me xpanda ever since. As it's the only nickname I've ever had (well, besides 'bitch') I used it when I posted on my first message board in 1999. Been using it ever since.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
"Hache Man"

Actually Hache is the last name of a friend/ex co-employee.

People wasn't ever sure how to pronounce it, and he always pointed out to them it's pronounced "Hachee"

Everyone then simply called him "Hache Man"

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BACK IN THE 1800'S SOME GARLIC SNAPPERS IN THE OLD NORTH END OF BOSTON HAD A FACTORY OF BOSTON BAKED BEANS AND IT EXPLODED SENDING HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF BEANS THROUGH THE STREETS OF THE OLD NORTH END AND BOSTON BECAME BEAN/TOWN.:doh1

SO BOYS MY NAME IS JIM AND I AM FROM BOSTON SO WHAT ELSE BUT (BEANTOWNJIM)

A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON FOR YOU BOYS.AND RUMOR HAS IT ON A VERY HOT DAY YOU CAN STILL SMELL THE BEANS IN THE NORTH END.MAN THE F-CKING ITALIANS HAVE BEEN RUINING BOSTON FOR YEARS.

waco

EOG Dedicated
i use to work at a company called westinghouse air control observation co.
we were known as the wacos